I now have a second monitor and I am using it in a vertical position. With my video game interest evolving into playing sim games, I thought a second screen will help me out because a few sim games I want to try use fan-made websites to help track in-game activity. One game comes to mind is Elite Dangerous. I have played that space sim in the past with close to 100 hours already and one thing the playerbase suggest is to have eddb.io open on a web browser. The site tracks commodity prices if someone wants to roleplay as a space trade/trucker or if a player wants to mine asteroids, then he/she has information for the systems that wants to buy rare metals at high prices. There are more services eddb provides, but I would go on a rant. I would giveaway too much detail for an audience who may have not a clue about Elite Dangerous. Anyway, I have been using the image below as my wallpaper, but maybe there are better pictures to use. I think posting here would be a golden opportunity for me to find beautiful artwork.

View attached image.
3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you gold?

View Results
Yes
No
/wIiBK/
Obligatory potato option

Bump

3 years ago

I used google and that is what I found - https://www.setaswall.com/1440x2560-wallpapers/

3 years ago

https://wallhaven.cc/hot - I use wallhaven. You can set in your own resolution and then download the picture

3 years ago

try pexels.xom. They have a bunch of free pictures of all sizes and shapes. Most pictures can also be downloaded in various sizes.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

I open the link to see a full page of boobs. Haha.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

https://kabekin.com/resolution/2560/1440
Google insisted on such a site.
The site logo seems to disappear when the image is downloaded.

3 years ago

Google images:
XXXXXXX imagesize:1440x2560

View attached image.
3 years ago

Just buy Wallpaper engine then choose some cool wallpaper.
There is some of mine "arts" here:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/streetdogarg/myworkshopfiles/?appid=431960

3 years ago*

I can't provide you such wallpaper since I still using 1080p for now but BUMP!

3 years ago

I looked for some space stuff and I thought this one looked cool, although I'm not really sure what exactly you like/dislike. Google Images is usually my go to when I want to find wallpapers though:

View attached image.
3 years ago

spacey stuff's always cool. I have space on my wp rn

View attached image.
3 years ago

Register on Pixabay for free, where you have plenty of great pictures for free, legally, safely and in a high resolution (actually you can even pick a resolution). You can also pick an option to show only vertical oriented pictures :)

3 years ago

Bump - not sure I can help with your wallpaper request though.

3 years ago

I don't have any wallpapers but bumf anyway

3 years ago

why do you need a wallpaper if you'll have browser window open atop it all the time :D
Honestly I don't think you're looking for wps. You didn't even post what theme you're looking for! this whole thread was an excuse for making a poll with a potato :D
Anywho vertical wallpapers are rough. Most people make them horizontal as most other people use them on are horizontal PC screens. Although you'd think that everone carrying a vertical screen in their pocket like all the time would boost the popularity of "poratrait mode" wallpapers. I remember I had this problem when I was looking for a wp for my phone. Lots of cool pics, all of them "landscape". I guess your best bet would be to just find something you like in much higher res and then just crop out the vertical slice you like the most.
or you can go the lazy way and use the wallpaper I've use for quite a long time in the past pic below

View attached image.
3 years ago

this wallpaper is nice, now i am using it, thank you.

3 years ago

Wait, that's my wallpaper! You stole it! I will file a Cease and Desist letter, a DMCA, call the InterPol (a.k.a. the Internet Police) and charge you royalties, bonuses, copymarkedies and freebies for illegal use of my personal art!

Besides, I was planning to make a NFT out of it. I was going to make MILLIONS! :(

See you in court! Well, if you fancy a volleyball game, I guess.

Cheers!

View attached image.
3 years ago

Find anything abstract you like, then rotate it 90 degrees

3 years ago

3 years ago

bumpy

3 years ago