Comment has been collapsed.

One of my fried said that Early Access User got free DLC

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

yup ppl who owns the game will get a free gifted copy:)

7 years ago

Isn't it f2p ?

7 years ago

IT is ... maybe its some DLC ?

7 years ago

f2p is limited.

7 years ago

Seems like people who got it before it went f2p are supposed to get a gift copy ... not sure what that thing includes .

7 years ago

wow. Thats game number 2 that I know of that I have an unredeemed key for that that went free. This one was in the "Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle 2!" bought at the end of Jan 2017 and at the time steam said it was worth $54.99 Can. Now free.

edit. Note. I've played a bunch of ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition from that same bundle. Great game. Plus there is a couple more from it I intend to play as well that look good. I did not not buy it for this one that went free. Guess I should have given it away when I could. lol.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

http://steamcommunity.com/games/375230/announcements/detail/246974483981292543

You are already receiving 20,000 RTC* when you enter the game today. When we launch the new free version, the new $20 & $50 packages, you will also get a Steam giftable version of the game.
Steam game giftable goes out when we formally launch later this month, not now.

7 years ago

read what the dlc contains - you get the squadron edition (Premium upgrade) with this copy.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

No you will not. I tried it and received only

20,000 rogue trader credits pack
Legacy pack
Weapons and armours pack

7 years ago

:slow_handclap:
Yeah, that exactly is the content of the squadron edition.... :P

7 years ago*

But look at all the Warhammer Giveaways. They are thinking they receiving the Squadron Premium Upgrade with this gift. Dont know why SG still dont deleted all of this misleading giveaways -.-

7 years ago

dude... all what you described is the content of the Squadron Premium Upgrade... So those giveaways aren't misleading!

7 years ago

Nope, you will not receive the squadron premium upgrade dlc if you activate the gift.

http://i.imgur.com/cfTDPsO.png

7 years ago

that 20.000 RTC credit DLC? that is the squadron edition, the squadron edition gives you 20.000 RTC and upgrades you to premium, that's it, no extra goodies, says so in the store description.

Try launching and playing the game, pretty sure you're premium now and have an extra 20K RTC

7 years ago*

Being premium and receiving the premium upgrade dlc there is a big difference.

7 years ago

My friend was F2P before he redeemed the squadron edition, he's premium and have an extra 20K RTC now, even got a congratulations you're premium message when he launched the game, are you sure it's not working as intended?

7 years ago

Show me a picture he activated the dlc in his library.

7 years ago

Same as you, he only has the 20.000 Rogue Credit DLC in his DLC library but he's premium now, no restrictions, able to use Jetpack Class, F2P's can't use jetpacks, i'm pretty sure it's working as intended.

7 years ago*

Just to clarifly: So you're saying right now the free Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Squadron Edition Gift everybody received does not give you triple XP progression and instant access to all classes including aerial or what are you saying is missing ?

7 years ago

It give you every bonus but you will not receive this dlc:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/612630/

7 years ago

That doesn't make sense. You get everything the DLC says you will get, i.e. the DLC, yet you don't get the DLC?

Just as an aside, this will show in your licenses page as Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Squadron Edition Gift.

7 years ago

So you will receive everything listed as part in that DLC but it won't show as owned in your library ?

Not sure if they are actually misleading gibs then since it is the correct content but it's problematic since it's impossible to tell for SteamGifts.

7 years ago

As far as I can tell, in your DLC list it will only show Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits, but as said above, your license will read 'Squadron Edition'. I'm guessing this is just an awkward way in which the devs have implemented it.

7 years ago

Yes that I mean.

7 years ago

Deleted

7 years ago

The SQUADRON EDITION of Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade unlocks all the features of the full game (you must own the free version), giving you access to all the classes and a 3x faster character progression. It also includes 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits, to purchase in-game weapons and armour for your character.

The version from Humble (which seems to be only available through Humble) unlocks all features of the full games and gives you access to all classes as well and also gets triple XP but instead of 20k RTC you get 40k and 2 DLC:

• Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade - Legacy
  • Warhammer 40k: Weapons and Armours Pack
7 years ago

yes got it too, activated it for dlc

7 years ago

I got it :D

7 years ago

I add it for DLC but in steam page it's not change to owned.
Is it the real SQUADRON EDITION DLC or not?

7 years ago

According to my library, the DLC is added to Eternal Crusade when activated.

7 years ago

No it's not the DLC, it's the same content but not the actual squadron edition DLC.
So everyone making a giveaway for it might get a bit disappointed if the winner checks what they actually got.

7 years ago

Hmm, same thing here... Just checked my "Licenses and product key activations" thing in Steam, and it says I redeemed a "Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Squadron Edition Gift", but when I check the store page it's not listed as owned. Weird...

7 years ago

I just activated the gift and only got '20,000 Rogue Trader Credits Pack' as DLC and not the 'Squadron Edition (Premium Upgrade)' one.

7 years ago

The Squadron Edition only gives you 20K RTC and upgrades you to premium, no extra goodies or DLC's, if you launch the game i'm pretty sure you're premium now and have an extra 20K RTC.

7 years ago

It happened the same to me, but if you go to your library and check the DLCs owned you'll see one says "added today", at least that's what happened in my case. Now I have:

• 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits Pack: Added today
  • Legacy: Added the day I got the game
  • Weapons and Armours Pack: Added the day I got the game
7 years ago

I had the game before it went free, but I haven't received any gifts. Weird.
Maybe they're sending them to different regions at different times..

7 years ago

I just got 2 of them after restarting Steam.
And redeeming one of them I got 20,000 Rogue Trader Credits Pack, Legacy and Weapons and Armours Pack (Not the Squadron Edition DLC as some might think).

7 years ago

Ah yep. Restarted and got a gift. Cheers ;)

7 years ago

does anyone know why some got the gift and others not? i got mine from humble before f2p and nothing.

7 years ago

Try exiting and restarting Steam.

7 years ago

this reminds me of my unredeemed Warhammer keys
what now?

7 years ago

it still adds +1 on steam

7 years ago

I have beta in library, got nothing, no any gift. Steam reseted but nothing

7 years ago

There's no reason you would get this for having the f2p soft launch.

Only people who paid money for it (retail, bundles, Steam) get it.

7 years ago

Aha, i meant its for everyone who got Soft launch smth. Thanks 4 info

7 years ago

Soft Launch just added the game without any extra content, to increase player number before the full free to play launch recentyl

7 years ago

link

Important! Do not apply Steam giftable edition on yourself! Bad things happen!!!
Depending on how you purchased Eternal Crusade over the last 3 years, very bad things can happen if you apply the giftable edition.
Steam tells our systems us you're no longer Premium - or any version of that. If this happened to you, contact us below.

7 years ago

O__o

7 years ago

I did not get such free copy. I had game Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Soft Launch. Should i get this gift or not?

Now i won Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Squadron Edition (it redeemed as Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade - Squadron Edition Gift) and dont have this dlc on my store page or in dlc list. Have only 20K RTC in dlc list.

Not sure how to check if i have content ingame, as i only started it and did not played yet.

It is as it should or not?

6 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by Deleted-7189824.