BUTCHER 92% of 369 Reviews 0 $9.99
Seraph 88% of 345 Reviews 0 $12.99
Crookz - The Big Heist 86% of 132 Reviews 1 $19.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $57.95

CV:

• Tier 1 = 8.6925

1. Ara Fell

• Your world, which used to float above the clouds, has fallen down. Its fate has been put in your hands. In the hands of a woman who against all odds tries to save her homeland. Developed in RPG Maker, this hidden gem combines the best parts of Japanese-style role playing games with the best parts of Western RPGs. Ready to embark on Lita’s quest? A must-try for those who like solving puzzles, engaging in tactical combats, and roaming open worlds.
  2. The Tiny Bang Story

• The peaceful life on Tiny Planet has been disturbed by a meteor crash. Your job is to help the planet’s inhabitants rebuild their small world. Solve puzzles and repair machines while exploring the 100% hand-drawn planet in a typical point’n’click adventure. The game was designed for people of all ages so let your child or younger sibling pit their wits against this great game!
  3. Butcher

• Go back to the ‘90s when games were a real challenge. Shoot your way through hordes of humans using the huge armory of powerful weapons from chainsaw to grenade launcher. Jump into the 2D world full of traps that can be used against your enemies or… yourself. A brutal adventure with lots of blood and gore. Pixelated. To let you paint all the walls red…
  4. Seraph

• As an angel kept in a futuristic prison run by demons, you have to escape that well-guarded place. Restore your lost power and don’t let your human vessel die. Face demons that are both powerful and true cannon fodders. What’s unique about the game? You do the acrobatics and move the character but don’t have to deal with the shooting. What’s more, the game’s difficulty scales according to your skills – the better you are, the harder the game becomes!
  5. Crookz – The Big Heist

• Robberies and heists in the 1970s style? Yes, please! In times of Saturday night discos, flared jeans and groove, a group of friends seeks the way to earn a lot without any hard work . It’s a tactical game where you need to plan, avoid detection and think fast. Test your skills on 18 unique single player missions or enter the challenge mode to compete with other players on the leaderboard. Think you are ready to lead a group of the best thieves on their way to big cash?

Thanks Devotee

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's already live, if you're interested devotee already made a chart with everything linked etc.

No bundle police or whatever, just wanted to add these things for completion's sake :x.

View attached image.
6 years ago

thanks for the heads up, it is fixed now

6 years ago

What the fuck are those payment options? Only mobile charges via PayPal, pay via CSGO skin?!

6 years ago

weird

6 years ago

pay via CSGO skin

payment of the 21st century xD

6 years ago

Oh nice, I had some money on my phone that I didn't know about and got myself a bundle, thanks for the heads up. :)

6 years ago

not bad... and still not good..

6 years ago

I'm always a hair from paying $4 for just Crookz whenever it's on sale--and probably would've if I was better about remembering when sales end, or worse about reminding myself that next bundle is just around the corner..

Pretty good one for me. I also had Seraph on my wishlist too, and only owned Ara. It's obviously not on Humble's level, but no other sites really come close either.

If weighing according to the prices and output.... I'd put it on par with my idea of a typical 'good' one for BundleStars, perhaps something 'amazing' for Groupees, and probably a great set for Indiegala if relative to their group-buy pricing. Definitely wouldn't call this "great" like BundleStar's Killer Anniversary currently or G2A's first monthly, but I'm pretty happy here--especially compared to the miserable last ones.

6 years ago

Was about to buy this but wtf... mobile Paypal adds nearly 50% onto total cost?!

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

I don't even have the option to use paypal-- where is it? :O

6 years ago

Same here, can't see Paypal as an option...

6 years ago

You have to use the subscription option to get Paypal as a payment option. (Doesn't show up for single-time buyers).

6 years ago

Ok, thanks! Worked!

6 years ago

No problem, bud. :)
Don't forget to cancel it if you don't want to get charged next month.

6 years ago

I did on the G2A page, but do I also need to on my Paypal? I might use PP in the future to buy another G2A deal so I'm not sure if I should click to make it 'inactive' or not

6 years ago

IIRC I just did it on the G2A page for the first bundle from them, and I haven't been charged since.

6 years ago

Cool beans, thanks again!

6 years ago

I got Paypal via mobile one the one-time-only payment, I just had to click a button for more payment options I think.

6 years ago

So is the only reason for the subscription that people might forget about it and they can charge them again in a month?

6 years ago

Exactly...

6 years ago

Or they remember, but G2A doesn't process the unsubscription request, so they stay subscribed (example).

Are they still automatically signing people up for a recurring insurance fee against bad keys (G2A Shield) when they subscribe to the monthly deal, even though these keys are advertised as coming directly from the developers/publishers?

6 years ago

Funny date on the key page..
Remember! You have to receive and activate those keys before 18th of July 2017. After this date, the keys will be deactivated.

6 years ago

Hmm butcher is intersting

6 years ago

There is no bonus title for subscribers, correct?

6 years ago

that was a one time thing only

6 years ago

wasn't sure, thanks

6 years ago

So they stopped taking paypal for that bundle. I am really not going to buy it now.

6 years ago

esta disponible en la suscripcion ya que te cobren en paypal desactivas la autorizacion, inmediatamente y listo.

6 years ago

¿Por qué responderías un comentario en inglés con español?

6 years ago

¿por qué leer y comentar preguntas en ingles con respuesta en español?

6 years ago

¿porque responden preguntas con preguntas?

:grin:

6 years ago

jajaja... ironia.

6 years ago

Hey, no sé la razón de tu plural, pero unicamente él hizo eso.

6 years ago

Paypal works if you subscribe, just checked - without buying though.

6 years ago

Wow, they don't even accept G2APay... LOL.

6 years ago

The option is available for me though. I took the Monthly Subscription option and there it is, G2APay. No additional fees too. Now, I just hope I can unsubscribe like I did before without any trouble.

6 years ago

Weird, I wonder if it's different by country?

When I chose subscription there are only 3 options:
Credit Card, G2A Wallet, Paypal

When I chose one-time purchase, the options are:
Credit Card, G2A Wallet, bitcoin, Skrill, paysafecard, Alipay, CSGO Skins

6 years ago

Oh wait, is G2APay and G2A Wallet two different things? I used G2A Wallet to be exact.

6 years ago

Yeah, g2apay is a one-time payment with no balance or anything, and doesn't need sms verification

6 years ago

Anyone know if you can disable screenshake in BUTCHER or Seraph?

6 years ago

Well, if you manually shake your monitor at the same rate game does...

6 years ago

What we need is screen stabilzation software like cameras have. Just shrink the screen a little first so none of the image is lost.

6 years ago

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH, I almost spit out my coffee

6 years ago

No paypal option, and they ask your email address before even picking payment form. That's classy!

6 years ago

Actually, if you choose to pay with G2A wallet, it will ask you to load it and you can pay for that with PayPal. Adds an extra step but I found it worth it.

6 years ago

You need to give them your cell number if you want to use G2A Wallet.

6 years ago

You're right, it was for an SMS code they sent. Also, they probably have my cell number from PayPal anyway

6 years ago

They wouldn't accept my cell phone number for whatever reason. And paying directly with PayPal adds a 0.33 Eur fee.

6 years ago

Ha yeah I found that funny since paying with wallet option said no fees =/

6 years ago

Thanks, I'll think about if I want The Butcher and Crooks this urgently (and from G2A) or not. Though I'm leaning towards skipping and trying to go hard on the backlog instead of getting more :)

6 years ago

g2a g2a!

View attached image.
6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

at last my efforts are appreciated!

View attached image.
6 years ago

You should create a thread praising the virtues of G2A including your usual great giveaways in there so your haters can't blacklist you in order to join.

View attached image.
6 years ago

g2a isn't valve!

that should cover it ❤️️

6 years ago

You mean g(2)ag(2)a?

View attached image.
6 years ago

of course

View attached image.
6 years ago

Interesting to see them jumping on the bundle market.

6 years ago

welcome to like 4-5 months ago

6 years ago

I didn't know lol.

6 years ago

so tomorrow keys are disapears? if i buy it today

redacted: The codes below need to be activated on Steam before 16th of September 2017

6 years ago*

Is there any way to pay without incurring a huge fee?

6 years ago

Nope... Bitcoin has the smallest fee to pay, but to obtain bitcoins you'll probably have to pay a fee to someone else anyway, so basically no way to buy without a fee. G2A Wallet has "no fee" but you have to pay a fee to deposit funds, so, again, "no fee" really has a fee.

6 years ago

well, you just need someone that buys you a giftcard

6 years ago*

Wrong now, BTC fees are very high now. because transactions are getting larger (less transactions fit "block") and since those who pay higher fee get served first.

You could really be looking at 50%-100% fee at low transactions (1-3 dollars)

If you send BTC without paying proper fee, it will just get 'stuck' forever, since no one will ever confirm it.

And you could even have to pay this fee twice, someone to send you bitcoins and you to g2a.

6 years ago

Well, I've never used bitcoin, I was going by G2A's checkout page which shows $0.03 fee for paying by bitcoin. But I know there are many layers... Thanks for the more detailed explanation :)

6 years ago

Yeah, they don't list it because they don't charge it and fee can be any that are chosen by sender (or client), but as it's now, low/no fee transactions won't be processed (and likely won'tchange in future).

6 years ago

The cheapest option would be not paying at all. I am pretty sure both Butcher and Seraph are now fated to get into cheapish IG bundles somewhat soon, and there isn't really anything else decent in there.

6 years ago

I don't own any of them and would play all of them, but alas the price is a bit off for me.

6 years ago

My thoughts exactly. I like Butcher and maybe Crookz, but I am going to wait for a re-bundle.

6 years ago

I hear they removed PayPal and G2APay (like, really, their own payment option they kept advertising anywhere isn't supported by their own product?), so there is even less reason going for this deal.

6 years ago

Yeah, there is no way in hell I would ever give them credit/debit card info.

6 years ago

Depends where you are from I payed €3.99

6 years ago

I thought I understood what "Bundled" games were but I am wrong I think. When are games considered bundled?
I am still waiting for my CV to drop because I have given away games from all G2A bundles but SOME are still giving me full CV.

Won't they get on bundled list if they are introduced for the first time? I thought they will give 15% CV... but 5 out of 6 games from Deal #2 (DiRT Showdown excluded because it can't be given away), I created GA for 4 games keeping Epistory to myself, 3 games Table Top Racing: World Tour, Unbox and Planar Conquest. are still giving me full CV. Hue was considered bundled.
Ok if they aren't considered bundled when they are introduced in a bundle for 1st time why is still Unbox in a non-bundle list? It was already on 1 bundle list prior to this.. Humble Gems Bundle.

Now this deal#5 it confuses me more, with BUTCHER and Seraph never in a previous bundle why are they considered a bundle.
Please explain me. Totally confused.

6 years ago

Butcher and Seraph are not on the bundle list. Where are you seeing this? The official SG "bundle list" is here: https://www.steamgifts.com/bundle-games

As far as bundled status in general, the bundle list is managed by 1 person and sometimes takes days/weeks/months to get everything added to the list. It will be added with an effective date, so even if you bought this bundle today and got full CV for giveaways you made today, once the bundle list is updated your CV will be adjusted down to the proper "bundled" amount (15%).

I think typically the discount has to be around 90-95% off or more to be considered "bundled", regardless of whether it was literally sold as part of a bundle. So games with a big discount in Russia can get counted as "bundled" even if they were never in a bundle, and sometimes games in actual bundles won't be because the discount was not so high (for example, often the high-tier humble bundles and humble monthly bundles are not that big of a discount)...

6 years ago

I know that... but some games got me confused, some were treated bundled while some were not, so I was asking if i was missing something. And in different order, games on Deal#3 in bundle while #2 not on the list.
When I rechecked it again, I found that I missed some information.
I guess G2A deals will also be added soon since I found the bundle from March 22 on the list.

6 years ago

I bought the bundle using the Monthly subscription option, redeemed the keys by adding the games to my Steam account and then proceeded to deactivate my subscription. I payed through PayPal 2,49 euro plus a 0,33 fee. I hope this info was useful. Cheers.

6 years ago

(Ends in 17/6)

??

6 years ago

17/8
my bad

6 years ago

(◕‿-)✌

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Pretty nice deal.

6 years ago

It gives me meh face

6 years ago

You can now use paypal to buy the bundle (One-Time Purchase)

6 years ago

Can anyone confirm if these G2A keys actually do expire after 1 month? (tested from previous bundles of course :)

https://news.g2a.com/news/g2a-deal-questions-answers/

6 years ago

At least some of the keys that they claimed would expire from previous bundles, haven't. No one can make any guarantees though, because it may have been a bluff before, but now they may actually set an expiry.

6 years ago

Alright thanks for that SickTeddy, I'm leaning more towards bluff then...because I have yet to hear of anyone who got stuck with expired keys from this yet. I'm thinking of saving one from the current bundle to test later on (post Sep 16th), because I would really like to know definitively once and for all.

6 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Gaffi.