BUTCHER 92% of 369 Reviews 0 $9.99
Seraph 88% of 345 Reviews 0 $12.99
Crookz - The Big Heist 86% of 132 Reviews 1 $19.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $57.95

CV:

• Tier 1 = 8.6925

1. Ara Fell

• Your world, which used to float above the clouds, has fallen down. Its fate has been put in your hands. In the hands of a woman who against all odds tries to save her homeland. Developed in RPG Maker, this hidden gem combines the best parts of Japanese-style role playing games with the best parts of Western RPGs. Ready to embark on Lita’s quest? A must-try for those who like solving puzzles, engaging in tactical combats, and roaming open worlds.
  2. The Tiny Bang Story

• The peaceful life on Tiny Planet has been disturbed by a meteor crash. Your job is to help the planet’s inhabitants rebuild their small world. Solve puzzles and repair machines while exploring the 100% hand-drawn planet in a typical point’n’click adventure. The game was designed for people of all ages so let your child or younger sibling pit their wits against this great game!
  3. Butcher

• Go back to the ‘90s when games were a real challenge. Shoot your way through hordes of humans using the huge armory of powerful weapons from chainsaw to grenade launcher. Jump into the 2D world full of traps that can be used against your enemies or… yourself. A brutal adventure with lots of blood and gore. Pixelated. To let you paint all the walls red…
  4. Seraph

• As an angel kept in a futuristic prison run by demons, you have to escape that well-guarded place. Restore your lost power and don’t let your human vessel die. Face demons that are both powerful and true cannon fodders. What’s unique about the game? You do the acrobatics and move the character but don’t have to deal with the shooting. What’s more, the game’s difficulty scales according to your skills – the better you are, the harder the game becomes!
  5. Crookz – The Big Heist

• Robberies and heists in the 1970s style? Yes, please! In times of Saturday night discos, flared jeans and groove, a group of friends seeks the way to earn a lot without any hard work . It’s a tactical game where you need to plan, avoid detection and think fast. Test your skills on 18 unique single player missions or enter the challenge mode to compete with other players on the leaderboard. Think you are ready to lead a group of the best thieves on their way to big cash?

Thanks Devotee

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

weird combination... surely their worst bundle yet.-

6 years ago

Butcher and seraph are alright

6 years ago

hi :)

6 years ago

Hi :)

6 years ago

hi ;)

6 years ago

Anyone know when money would be taken if someone would not cancel membership?

6 years ago

Got a question for anyone that continued to buy these bundles. Did later bundles have expiring keys like the first bundle? I wouldn't mind Butcher and Crookz, but while keeping the others for birthday gives in two more months would be nice, I'm not going to bother if they offer expiring keys still.

6 years ago

as i know, they have expiring keys..

6 years ago

Well, damn, that sucks

6 years ago

these don't seem to be "expirey". there's no notification on top claiming they will - but this is G2A, so I wouldn't be placing any bets on that.

6 years ago

Checked with their support

The keys your purchase from Bundles are valid only for a month if you won't redeem them. After that time, they will expire.

Bugger

6 years ago

welp, what else is there to be said. . .except - classical G2A. can't help themselves being scummy.

6 years ago

anything new about G2A #6 Deal?

6 years ago

I have the same question

6 years ago

anyone has leftovers from this bundle?

6 years ago

I Have the Tiny Bang Story leftover

6 years ago

Too bad they don't take Groupee's coins :-p

6 years ago

To deactive membership, all i have to do is click Deactivate Membership button so it sets to Inactive? Or is there more Mumbojumbo crap left to do?

6 years ago

No, that should be enough.
I also deactivate subscriptions like that in my PayPal settings to be sure, but you may not have used PayPal.

6 years ago

I got it, thanks mate :)

6 years ago

Closed 3 years ago by Gaffi.