I've received a bunch of coupons for TS2014 on my account earlier this week. I have used only one and reserving two others and am not sure if I'll use the other ones. These coupons are tradable, so here I go ;-)

20% OFF Train Simulator Marias Pass

20% OFF Train Simulator Portsmouth Direct Line

20% OFF Train Simulator West Coast Main Line

25% OFF Train Simulator Class A4 Pacifics

25% OFF Train Simulator BNSF GP38-2

25% OFF Train Simulator DB BR Class 232

25% OFF Train Simulator ICE1

Coupons have to be used before October 31 0.00 GMT and the discount DOES STACK other discounts...

Please drop a note here for which one you'd like to get and add me to your friendlist in Steam ;-)

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

If you'd care to use search option you'd know everyone that has game got coupons already and you're pretty much stuck with those...

1 decade ago

I figured that those who already HAD the game indeed would get the coupons and those adding the game after the TS2014 release would not get it. But if everyone who'd add/buy TS2014 now would get the coupons as well, then indeed I'm kinda stuck with them :s

About search... Where's that option? I find these forums very hard to navigate in compared to regular (PhPBB) forums...

1 decade ago

Top right corner. It may be misleading since its same field used to search giveaways, but it works for forums once you're on forums.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DemiGoth.