'Eid Mubaarak to all of my Brothers and Sisters in Islam. Kullu 'Aamin wa Antum Bi Khair! May every year find you and yours in the best of conditions. Aameen.

This year has been difficult for everyone, what with COVID-19 and other happenings affecting much of the globe. Hang in there, Brothers and Sisters, and remember that this life is only a test, a proving ground for us to provide evidence for or against ourselves on the Day of Judgement. May Allah (AWJ) keep our feet firmly upon the Straight Path and make us from among the People of Heaven. Aameen.

2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I really, really dislike religion, but I always say nice wishes are always welcome. :D

Eid Mubarak to you.

2 years ago

Like everyone here who wishes to be beautiful, I have put you on my white list. You are free to like it or not.

2 years ago

Considering some of the stuff done in the name of religion, that is not surprising.

2 years ago

Eid Mubarak To y'all

2 years ago

Eid Mubarak!

2 years ago

eid mubarak

2 years ago

Eid Mubarak :pray:

2 years ago

Eid Mubarak for you!! Eid Al Fitr 1442 H...

Bruh, looks like SG now become a politic and religion discussion forum(check first page)... im sorry but this is make me sick & tired. looks like i know why a few of ma frens leaving SG because of the discussion forum (not because of the giveaway).

Btw, comin here not to complaint, but still some positivity out there and better place to discuss about (sensitive matters) Politic and Religion. Both matters are kill ppl slowly. Trust me.

2 years ago

I agree with you. The only concern is celebrating holidays, it is not nice that they disturb people!

2 years ago

Nah, things just got better recently. One of two people that act like cancer in every single thread on this place is out. Half cancer is still better than the whole cancer. Better days are coming, just like the old days when these people thought everyone was phony.

2 years ago

Belated Eid Mubarak

2 years ago

'Eid al Fitr lasts three days, so you are still in time by my clock. )

2 years ago

remember that this life is only a test, a proving ground for us to provide evidence for or against ourselves on the Day of Judgement

Nice try.

2 years ago

Life goes on, as does the test.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.