Ok stop. I think I have enough recommendations now. I will announce the winners shortly A game that I really like but think others probably have not heard of is Evil Genius.

I will buy the winning game(s) and the winner(s) get to choose one of the following - Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda, Alien Shooter, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee + Exoddus, Avernum: The Second Trilogy, Syberia.

Winners are- Hykgs for Ghost Master, AleTFP for Shatter & Jamoke for Gnomoria. Thanks to everybody else for their recommendations.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Dungeons of Dredmor has to have the most playability. I've put more hours into it than I did on my first Skyrim character. Which is really impressive.

1 decade ago

A game that seems to not get much attention is just cause 2. Best sandbox game I ever played, it'll take months to get everywhere, and it's almost impossible to get 100%. What other game can you decide while flying a plane to jump on top of it while it's flying and shoot a fuel tanker, exploding it as you grapple from your plane to a nearby helicopter? None.

1 decade ago

I recommend you Gemini Rue. Metascore 82/100, Pretty awesome game in my opinion. Bought it last winter sale.

1 decade ago

Might & Magic Clash of Hereos? Puzzle game + rpg in a the world of might and magic using a "cartoon" style.

1 decade ago

Eschalon book 1 and 2. :)

1 decade ago

Dungeon Siege III, Devil May Cry 4 <3 and Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded :)

1 decade ago

Q.U.B.E

Awesome!

1 decade ago

Bang Bang Racing and Flight Control HD, little and cheap games but entertaining.

1 decade ago

titan quest gold edition ,best game ever if you are in the rpgs

1 decade ago

Get Defense Grid then fire your wife, quit your job :D

1 decade ago

Arx Fatalis

1 decade ago

Psychonauts, Madballs, The Graveyard, Plain Sight, Eufloria, Machinarium and Botanica are all pretty good games
Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for :)

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Mechataranuim and botanicula are awesome point click games along with the dream machine

1 decade ago

You'll probably like Ghost master. It has some similarities with Evil Genius - you're in role of a bad guy using various ghosts and ghouls to scare off people or make them do specific stuff (in one mission your goal is to gather all humans in a cellar and force them to summon a ghost for you). It has a lot of movie and pop culture refferences and it's not a hardware hog. Also, it's pretty cheap right now - 70% on Steam :)

1 decade ago

Selecting winners now

1 decade ago

LEft 4 dead

1 decade ago

Robin Hood, commandos-like genre with controlling 6 characters at max if I remember (or five, damn, I should play it, just rebought it on Steam). Beside 'heroes' (characters you know from books or movies) you can get help of peasants becoming archers or guys with sticks, knocking off your enemies (pretty much like Little John, he does the same).

1 decade ago

Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi

1 decade ago

hey, maybe u should try
Dead Hungry Dinner

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211800/

and also recommend Ghost Master

1 decade ago

oh! you already have Defense Grid, great! now you just have to get hooked :D