go to the store and put a code for 202k BP

DbDDayJP2020

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

A dev sent to a friend content from the next 2 DLCs (original and licensed) and the friend leaked the shit out of it. There are images of the new killers, survs and map. If you want to know, it's around.

I'll just say that the next licensed killer is, apparently, a nun from the conjuring.

2 years ago

People are assuming the nun as the map feels like the castle from the franchise and that jump-scaring annoyance is most well known due to the jumpscaring edits people made with them. I'm hoping for the Anabelle doll as the killer cause that does open the doors for Chucky, Tiff or Glen/da among others

I'm honestly excited for the painter crow lady killer more

2 years ago

The leak came from one of the testers who was under an NDA, not a friend of a dev. Not a very smart person as they may face legal charges due to it.

2 years ago

it was a friend to the tester, as from the leaks its clear it was shared to a friend via discord initially.

2 years ago

Sorry, I was reading it like it was an actual personal friend of the dev, rather than a person they had on their friends list on discord. I was like there's no way a friend of this dev leaked it as a friend wouldn't do that as it could cost the friend their job. So I looked into it a bit more and what I commented about is what I found out happened.

2 years ago

Login to Dbd to claim compensation bp for the Hawkin's map offerings being deactivated.
100k+, depending on the number of offerings you have.(?)

2 years ago

I think is 100k for everyone

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

100k seems to be the baseline, but honestly I really want to know if people did actually get the higher numbers

2 years ago

I got 1 100 000 this morning.

2 years ago

I just logged in now to see, only got the 100k, and I know I had a fair amount of the offering, I only ever used it on Myers, Nemesis and Oni. Every other character they just stockpiled.

2 years ago

I saw a tweet yesterday, someone got 2.1m.

2 years ago

Angrypug redeemed 2.6 mil :D

2 years ago

Really loved that map. One of my favorites

2 years ago

the map gone for good?

2 years ago

on the 17th, gone for good, sadly

2 years ago

thats so fucking aids man, we paid for the dlc map removal should not be a thing

2 years ago

the map wasn't apart of the dlc content that you paid for. you paid for the characters, which you can still use after the 17th

2 years ago

well i guess, but it was released with the dlc so in a way it feels apart of the dlc. still sucks either way

2 years ago

The Stranger Things Chapter includes a new map, the Underground Complex, located below the Hawkins National Laboratory. A Demogorgon is the new untamable Killer. Against the Demogorgon stands not one, but two new Survivors:

The product description says otherwise.You may not need to buy the DLC to play on the map but that doesn't mean it isn't part of the DLC.

2 years ago

it came with the update. Every chapter where the update brought a new map says somthing to that effect. Those who bought the pack paid for the characters & charms/cosmetics. not the map

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

honestly, I'm excited for this. I'm happy the map part of the leak ended up being for this chapter and not a licensed chapter(didn't want to have to deal with the original cheap jumpscare that is the nun)

2 years ago

Use code: CIPHERSALAD for 150k Bloodpoints.
Ends November 23rd.

2 years ago

EASYASABC code for 150k BPS

2 years ago

Next week, DeadByDaylight will be offer for free at epic games. Considering it have crossplay, there is high chance that even if some of your friends have it on steam or console, youll still be able to play with them ;)

In the future pleasure of dying with you in the realm.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Noice

2 years ago

Decipherstrike for 150k bloodpoints

2 years ago