go to the store and put a code for 202k BP

DbDDayJP2020

3 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Trapper is going to be buffed.
Spirit is going to be nerfed.

2 years ago

Two big pieces of Dbd dev updates dropped- generally great changes to the game people have been asking for.

Last week: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1441039733812043777

Today: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1442489293101015048

2 years ago

I mean the only thing that makes no sense is the death slinger nerfs

2 years ago

My faith in this game is restored simply by those nerfs!

2 years ago

Deathslinger was already pretty niche and underperforming. Only really survivor mains that would rather see him even weaker.

2 years ago

I don't really consider myself a survivor main, I just dislike that killer very much

2 years ago

Same, I don't think he should exist

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

2 years ago

I'm not looking forward to boon totems. With this, there's even more safety nets in place that disturb the basic balance. The healing boon totem gives both Self-Care and We're Gonna Make It will be broken for mid-to-late game, where survivors will rush off to the distance to waste the Killer's time and effort. This is not taking into consideration perks like botany knowledge, medkits, add-ons, etc. I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking that survivors in the dying state will enjoy this boon totem if they somehow happen to be in the vicinity. The three-generator strategy will be taking a lot of hits now. Thankfully the Trapper was reworked, but will it be enough? Now, the boon totem that obscures scratch marks and aura-reading is definitely going to be a problem - survivors can now mindgame the killer in many ways at running speed.

Solo queue won't see too much use for these boon totems, but SWFs will. Additionally, it doesn't take long for boon totems to be cleansed by the Killer and it takes 15 seconds iirc for a survivor to set a boon totem up. Not to mention you would have to pick a location, so it's important to set it somewhere not in hearing distance of the killer and away from killer objectives. There's three things that are going to be a problem. 1.) The Killer doesn't have any totem-searching capabilities, so trying to find a specific boon totem by the sight and sound of it will take up time, something the Killer unfortunately will almost never have against the genrush. If the survivors are smart about their placement, the Killer won't find it easily. 2.) Boon totems will be really strong on multi-leveled structures. Think maps that have two-story buildings as large as the Asylum up to The Game. 3.) Boon totems can be placed more than once, and one at a time only.

2 years ago*

Actually, I misspoke about the killer have no totem-searching capabilities. You do have them, like Hex: Retribution and Hex: Undying, but only the latter is consistent with giving results. And unfortunately, the second perk is more for locating survivors, not boon totems. You can figure out what survivors are doing next to these totems, but only if you're looking during the duration.

2 years ago

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the next killer(licensed or original) will come with perks to balance finding and hexing totems.

2 years ago

You are making too many conclusions before it actually comes out. I'm not optimistic with dbd devs, but they have changed perks and mechanics a lot during previous ptb.

2 years ago

I don't believe I'm making too many conclusions. This stuff will happen if there are no changes. Thankfully Behaviour has reworked some mechanics before they made it out of testing. (i.e. Prove Thyself was broken back when that perk and Legion were being tested. iirc the devs decided to nerf the progression speed and only allow one instance of that perk to work at a time. That version was what was released to the public.) Either way, people will complain about this stuff after learning how fast two people can heal someone with botany knowledge and sloppy butcher in play. I watched a video about the perks and it's so fast that the heal can be completed before the Killer's successful basic attack cooldown end. Apparently medkits don't stack with the healing boon totem perk, so that's good. I've also read word that multiple survivors can bring the boon totem perk and spread them all throughout the map, but I've yet to confirm that one.

Even if Behavior doesn't make changes before release, the perks and boon totems in general will definitely see a rework after all the complaints pile up.

2 years ago

Seeing the aftermath of the boon totems, I can say they're pretty annoying perks to deal with. The healing boon perk is honestly the best healing perk in the game. The developers thankfully increased the amount of time needed to bless a totem, but that is simply just a band-aid. As a killer, this perk can be a hit-or-miss if only one survivor uses it. If several use it, well, damn. On certain maps like Backwater Swamps and Raccoon Police Department, there are areas that the killer will almost rarely go to, because of the lack of objectives. For Backwater Swamps, it's the corners of the map. For Raccoon Police Department, it's the third floor. One time I was a survivor on hook, I once saw two survivors head up to the third floor and bless a totem with the healing boon up there. When I finally got off that hook, I was able to heal all the way down from the first floor. One big blue field by itself can be broken on certain maps.

Personally, I think the best way to rebalance boon totems might be not to touch the perk at all. Instead of that, implementing an indirect nerf by including a healing cap and changing around totem locations may solve a lot of problems. See, healing boon totems by themselves aren't too bad. The problems start stacking up when you throw in other perks that increase healing speed and when the totems are in places nobody visits. As a survivor, finding these secluded totems isn't much of a problem, especially when you're in a SWF. (Some fellows will even only begin doing generators when the Ruin totem is down.) If you're the killer, well, you don't have the luxury of hiding around that survivors enjoy. You're constantly pressed for time as you compete against four people.

2 years ago

Redeem code "DWIGHTCROW" in the in game store for a free dwight crow charm.

https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1443953932158574594

2 years ago

Thank u! :D

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Redeem code "NOTATRICK" for 100k bp.

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Thank you :D

2 years ago

HALLOWHOOPS for 1031 BP;)

2 years ago

Currently available working codes right now:

Working codes
DWIGHTCROW - Dwight Crow Charm (OCT 1 - OCT 31)
INSERTCOIN - Arcade Machine Charm (Don't know exact date)
PRIDE - Rainbow Flag Pride Charm (Permanent)
NICE - 69 Bloodpoints (No date...)

NEW CODES:

NOTATRICK - 100K Bloodpoints (AVAILABLE FOR NOW UNTIL HALLOWEEN)
HALLOWHOOPS - 1031 Bloodpoints. (AVAILABLE FOR NOW UNTIL 31 OCT)

(I ripped most of this off of Alexandru's steam guide, so the thanks goes to them.)

2 years ago

by the way, a new survivor is coming in 3 days, so some people, for optimisation, might want to keep some of those codes for after the release, take care :)

2 years ago

2 years ago

Thanks!

2 years ago

Thanks

2 years ago

Thank you!! 630k bp and up!!

2 years ago

Thanks alot for all the codes and espacially for the code list wich make it very easy to find the codes.

2 years ago

Just gonna drop all the recent codes here.
TREATYOURSELF 100 000 bp -- (NEW)

DBDDAYJP2021 for 202 100 bp
HALLOWHOOPS - 1031 bp
NOTATRICK - 100 000 bp

2 years ago*

The faithful sequel to this post, 1 year later... DbdDayJp2021 is here! :)

2 years ago

Not bad. Almost all the DLCs here on HB are slightly cheaper compared to the steam sales. This is why it pays to look at key seller websites to compare prices.

2 years ago

Dbd Halloween Event has started.
Login for 666, 666bp.
Limited time tome with free cosmetics.

Official Trailer: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1451206307600601095
More info / Screnies: https://twitter.com/Southrobin_/status/1451207608610680838

2 years ago*

It's even 866,666 bp.

2 years ago

That's because they gave out 200,000 bp for an unknown reason. So yours stacked.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Yes, i got also 866,666 but i don't mind, thanks for the update on the event and all

2 years ago

That's because they gave out 200,000 bp for an unknown reason. So yours stacked.

View attached image.
2 years ago

Indeed !

2 years ago

The 200K Bloodpoints were given out two days or so as compensation for PC connection errors after the steam maintenance finished.

2 years ago

Damn it, i had like 830k
A huge amount lost :'c

2 years ago

You should be able to go over the 1 million bloodpoint cap whenever you're gifted bp.

2 years ago

Yeah, noticed that, 1.5m bp.
:D

2 years ago

Today should be working the code FORHONOR por a stupid charm. I can't believe the collab on For Honor is the ***ng trapper killing heroes and 'regular mobs' with Legion masks and DBD just got a silly stupid charm barely who's really hard to notice while playing.

2 years ago

I honestly think this was more ubisoft asking for a collab than BHVR, hence why For Honor got the better side of the deal

2 years ago

Heads up: Alienware Arena is doing another DbD event, but not keys around levels like usual. Log in each day to get something, days 4 and 5 are A Binding of Kin and Hour of the Witch. Because it’s a login there shouldn’t be any level requirements. The post does say that keys are limited and I think AAs clocks reset around midnight EDT. But check it out, hopefully people can snag a couple DLCs!

2 years ago

Region locked, as usual. :)

2 years ago

link? thanks for heads up!

2 years ago

https://na.alienwarearena.com/

“na” might need to be replaced with your country, if it doesn’t automatically adjust

2 years ago

2 years ago

thanks!

2 years ago

Hello I have windows 7, I have installed the game to get the reward but when I go to the menu it gives me a blue screen of windows error easyanticheat.sys I have tried to repair easyanticheat with the tool that comes in its folder but the same thing keeps happening to me , Does someone know how to solve this problem?

2 years ago

You might have to clean install perhaps? Haven't heard of this problem sadly D:

2 years ago

Try turn off keyboard switcher program (alike "Punto Switcher"). It's helped for me.

2 years ago

The Binding of Kin DLC is available now. I got a code but it's saying i already own it...and I don't. :(

2 years ago

Maybe you was received base game, like me(

2 years ago

Key for base game dead by daylight, not DLC... :(

2 years ago

At least you got something. I checked in at 8:10 and it didn't say it was available. I checked now at 8:54 and they're out. I haven't managed to get one free dbd key yet lol.

2 years ago

now I see it, thought it'd go live later so didn't bother.

2 years ago

There are still keys on alienware for the new dlc, hurry.

2 years ago

It seems all out. You cant blink.

2 years ago

Just lemme know when the next Steelseries GA comes up.

2 years ago

so at what time was the reset? cause I assumed it was like midnight edt which is 6am for me, now I'm told it was earlier and I could have stayed up for it instead of waking up earlier for it

2 years ago

It was at 8 pm EST.

2 years ago

How is everyone getting DLC when we havent reached that day yet? Or im 3 days behind lol?>

2 years ago

you're behind, today is day 5

2 years ago

SCREAMSTREAM for 100k bp, 24h only.

Also. Halloween event Level 2 opened.

2 years ago

Thank you very much :D
Already genrushing for the Mikaela head

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Code "WITCHPLEASE" for 1 BP

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

LIVEORDIE for SAW charm
Ends Nov 12th.

SCARYGOOD for 100k bp
Ends Halloween(?)

2 years ago

Thanks, both activated :D

2 years ago

LIVEORDIE still active.
SCARYGOOD expired

2 years ago

For those wanting to grab Stranger things before its pulled:
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dead-by-daylight-stranger-things-chapter-pc/
64% off at $4.27

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.