It's been 2 days redeemed a gift link for a game and never recieved it to my e-mail, tried using order resender 3-4 times everytime it says the e-mail has been sent successfully but when I check Inbox, Spam nothing there, sent a ticket to humble support been 48 hours no response so far only automated emails from humble support that my request will be taken care of by their ninjas, tried order resender on my alternate e-mail to which I never redeemed any link and it was sent, thanks for the help and suggestions in advance.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I had this happen with Steam emails a while back.

I had to set my current email to forward all emails to another email account (I chose gmail for that) for a while before it righted itself.

6 years ago

can you tell me exactly how to do that? I use yahoo I have gmail too

6 years ago

I can do one better than that. Here's a link that explains how:

https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-forward-your-Yahoo-mail-to-Gmail

One or two of the steps may have changed a little, but I believe you'll be able to figure it out.

Edit: And yeah, it was Yahoo I had problems with as well. :X

6 years ago*

when I try to add the mail account on gmail and input the name and password it gives me a connection problem error and yahoo security sends me a login attempt prevention email

6 years ago

I added a new link below. It's much clearer and easy to understand.
Also, you shouldn't have to do anything in gmail -- it's all done through your Yahoo settings.

6 years ago

Sorry, found a much better link for you -
https://www.lifewire.com/forward-yahoo-mail-to-another-address-1174481

This is much better explained. Disregard the other one.

6 years ago

I believe I did exactly as the topic says, added gmail as a forward email, tried using order resender again and again it says an email has been sent but there is nothing either on gmail or yahoo, how can I test if the emails are actually forwarded to my gmail?

6 years ago

Email your yahoo account from the gmail. If it's being forwarded, it should be sent back to your gmail.

6 years ago

the mail wasn't forwarded even tho the gmail is shown as a forward mail in settings

6 years ago

It could be a problem at Yahoo's end then and not yours. It wouldn't be the first time Yahoo's had issues.

Sorry, perhaps someone who knows more about this will come along to give you a hand. Consider this a "bump" in that direction.

6 years ago

I actually managed to get it to work with another yahoo mail but using order resender didn't send any mail to either mails :'(

6 years ago

In my case with hotmail they added an offers section, and they were there.
You can try adding humble to your safe senders list or something.

6 years ago

already tried adding humble bundle to contact list but didn't work

6 years ago

I think there should be a separate list.
In my experience helping my grandmothers, Yahoo is awful. So, maybe there isn't...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 years ago

Not quite clear what you meant when you said you'd redeemed it.

If you mean you followed the original gift link that gets sent to the purchaser, entered your e-mail address in the double fields of the page from that gift link, and that then the e-mail from that never got sent to you, you can still access those gifts through your account:
go to purchases in your humble account and it should show any gift links at the top of that page that were sent to that e-mail address, but were never officially claimed, and give you a chance to claim them.

If you don't have a humble account for that e-mail, you can create one for that e-mail, and, again, any unclaimed gift links will show at the top of the purchases page.

6 years ago

It's not my own purchase and order resender shows all gift links I ever redeemed but it doesn't work either

6 years ago

why do people still use yahoo?

6 years ago

My grandmothers use it because they are around 70 years old.

6 years ago

so is yahoo in internet years

6 years ago

I'd switch to another email but now I have a game lost and humble doesn't want to send it back to me or call any of their lazy ninjas to help
and honestly I'd prefer to stick to one email rather than using another just for such a small case which humble should've solved in minutes by that time!

6 years ago

Bump! still no response from support, any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

6 years ago

If i were you, i would change my primary email account provider from yahoo to google/hotmail

6 years ago

I would do that but I can't disregard the game I just lost so I'll give them some time before I switch to another email

6 years ago

I use yahoo and had this issue once, took me around 1 week before the issue fixed by itself.

6 years ago*

was that a problem with humble bundle too or in general?

6 years ago

I had traded a game to someone a while ago who had the same problem. Their support isn't fast, but in the end they should answer and solve your problem (took five days for me).

6 years ago

never had any problems with humble before so never used their support it's been 3 days well I guess 2 days to go :p

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by StormSonic.