Book of Demons

"That time has come and we will increase the price by 5 dollars. The price of the game will change after this sale, on 9th November. We wanted to celebrate Polish Developer Sale but this sale is also the last such significant discount for a long time."

https://steamcommunity.com/games/449960/announcements/detail/1681425498150626223
https://steamcommunity.com/games/449960/announcements/detail/1697189366084610461

Basically, the base price will increase when the sale is over. The 50% discount will also be the last one for a while. So this might be the best time to get the game if you think you'll like it.

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the info, I bought the game for 50% discount with a coupon a few weeks ago, it's a great game that I just suck at, as usual :P

5 years ago

There are coupons that can be used with the sale price?

5 years ago

I don't think they stack, there are some that do but most don't I just used the coupon before it got on sale, sorry if I didn't state that correct!

5 years ago

thanks for the heads up

5 years ago

It has a meaty demo to try!

5 years ago

If you are considering picking up the game, now would be a great time to do it. The game is easily worth full price.

Not only is it a great game it has a great dev team too. Honestly a lot of game development studios could learn something from them.

5 years ago

I have it since it entered early access. As a huge Diablo 1 fan, I can say it's an amazing game that manages to revive a little of the classic, while being totally new and modern on its own.

The game is very polished since the beggining, and is going to leave early access on 13th Dec.

If anyone is interested in a video, I set up a video long ago when I made some giveaways of the game here, showcasing its 2 intros, and some random gameplay of early/mid/late game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TkpxcUSW9U

Also, Return 2 Games, the "series" of which Book of Demons is a part, will have other 6 games (to be released in the following 10+ years probably) that will all be PC classics revisited, each with their own genre, style and stuff.

5 years ago

I wonder why the "Return 2 Games" does not have a discount

5 years ago

The supporter pack? I don't think it'll get discounts. It's a way to "help" the devs by "preordering" the next games (that will take a long while to be released), and it's already at a discounted price on its own. As they release more games, the supporter pack will probably increase in price little by little.

If you don't have the game, though, it's worth buying it with 50% discount and then buy the bundled pack, instead of buying the sub, of course.

5 years ago

Just happen to have a money that match the price, so why not :)

5 years ago

there is a demo on steam you can try if you are interested also

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.