Can someone explain why this happened?

9 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

If the base price changes (lowers) on Steam you might lose points. Otherwise if a game gets marked as bundled.

9 years ago*

Not if his giveaway ended before the bundled date

9 years ago

usually because price been dropped (from steam)

9 years ago

Ok thank you guys....didn't know about this... :(

9 years ago

http://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/RqwrY/contributor-levels

Giveaways for bundle games created after the bundle date will always receive 15% of their value. For example, if you gift 2 copies of a $20 bundle game, you would receive $6 (3 + 3) in value towards your level. In the previous site, you could potentially receive no value for bundle games, but this way users will always receive some value for contributing to the site. Keep in mind that changes to the list of bundle games will apply retroactively, so if a bundle begins today, attempting to gift the game before it's added to the list will offer no advantage.

Search saves lives (and bits and bytes)!

9 years ago

i still cant understand: i must made a lot of giveaways to up my lvl, to have abbylity enter geviaways. (where i ll newer win)
if i.ll have money for giveaways, i ll just bye few games for myselves.
what 4 this lvls ?

9 years ago

All your games are marked as bundled (you created the giveaway for them after they appeared in a bundle). At first they where not marked as a bundle in the site, but as soon as they are marked, your level reflects the changes.

You can check it here

9 years ago

Another possibility - I think Deponia giveaways were giving the wrong amount of cv and costing more than usual to enter for a while.

There's some glitch or other associated with games that are in packs on Steam that causes the wrong price to be shown here when the individual games (or maybe even the packs themselves - I don't really understand it) are discounted on Steam.

See this thread

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.