Been collecting cards (not ready to trade or deal with them yet...) for the last year.
Had someone offer a nonmarketable trade card for another nonmarketable trade card from a different game no longer available on steam.

Just don't know what to make of gen nonmarketable trade cards.

I assume the individual wants to complet a set and trying to get the card from me...

Why not ask him? Different country and language barrier. :) Just hard to talk to without Google Translate.

Not a lot of time to research all the ins/outs of card trading now, project for another day.
Looked but couldn't find anything specific to non-marketable trade card values.

If there are good guides/posts on this specific topic, I'd appreciate a pointer to that link.

Thanks.

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

They are worthless thus people recycle them thus they get rarer thus have higher value.

6 years ago

I would look on price of game (When it was on steam) and if it was been giveawayed

6 years ago

For some people worthless for some people masterpieces xD
here just a bump to help xD

6 years ago

I have some worthless cards I'd be happy to trade for non-worthless cards

6 years ago

For non-marketable vs non-marketable cards: badges with lesser cards worth more. A card from "5 cards set" is better than "9 cards set".

I also remember trading my cards to this guy for gems: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards/discussions/2/135508292192047771/

6 years ago*

All worth about the same.
Just trade them if you are not going to make the set yourself.

6 years ago

I suggest you to trade NMC for other NMC, and complete that badge, don't involve marketable cards. Yesterday I completed like 6~8 badges with NMC having traded with some Serbian guy in ratio 2:3.

6 years ago

Thanks folks. :)

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.