If you own all other DMC games (Devil May Cry 5, DMC HD, DmC) but not DMC 4 SE, this is the best price since the price bug in 2021 on GamesPlanet when it was 4,99€.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/30036/2023_Devil_May_Cry_Lunar_New_Year_Pack/

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Hmmm...

1 year ago

Great price, it was the only one missing from my collection, thanks for the heads up.

1 year ago

17€ for everything but the HD collection which I already own hmmm ...

1 year ago

Not a bad price for 3 games (one of them being DMC 5). But this is I think a better deal for people who are missing one game from the collection. Then again, the discount is pretty good (79%) and I don't think any of the DMC games in the bundle had a discount big as that.

1 year ago

I own DMC 5 but not the Virgil DLC, once I add the 5,17€ into my cart and go to "checkout" i get hit with a 11,99€ price-tag and it gets updated with DMC5 + Virgil and DMC4 lol.

So you have to own that as well...

1 year ago

Damn. Yeah, there is no DMC5 base game anymore, only DMC5+Virgil. Still, you could buy the Virgil DLC first and then buy the bundle? Should be less than 9€ total.

1 year ago

I am missing DMC5 making it 6,82.

1 year ago

Dmc 5 + Vergil ... Does it mean it contains the vergil dlc ? Or only play as Vergil?

1 year ago

Vergil was a DLC character, so it has to be base + Vergil

1 year ago

I hear there is a 2 hour long Vergil story mode as dlc

1 year ago

You must be referring to Ninja Theory's DMC. Vergil in Devil May Cry 5 is a playable character with no campaign of his own. It's still so worth it, in my opinion.

1 year ago

Oh got it.... Thanks...

1 year ago

base game + vergil dlc

1 year ago

How does it work? Is this some special bundle that might disappear after the sale?

1 year ago

Have no idea. It says lunar sale bundle, so it might be gone after, it might not. I'm not 100% sure.

1 year ago

1 year ago*

Was wondering, does this pack include the Vergil expansion for DMC5? It doesn't say so but if you click the game store page the only version you can get is the one with Vergil. Tempting but the pack doesn't include DMC5 dlcs.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Interesting, thanks! Do you know if the deluxe edition is worth it?

1 year ago

Depends. It's a bunch of alternate (and mostly joke) weapons that might feel a bit cheaty, an alternate bike, alternate music, announcer voices and cutscenes. It's also not all DLC there is.

1 year ago

Missing just DMC4 SE. Might snag it up with this price.

1 year ago

Bought it

1 year ago

Good deal

1 year ago

Closed 7 months ago by SvProlivije.