ā˜ž Purchase the NOVEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quake Champions & The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ & The Elder ScrollsĀ®: Legendsā„¢ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (3rd November) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 27th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Customers from Germany will receive Resident Evil 6 Retail (DE LV) (low violence version) instead of Dead Rising 2.

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Games:

Pay early and get The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢, Quake Champions and a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legendsā„¢

Info about Quake Champions:

Humble Bundle Monthly Early Unlock only gives you 2 champions, and when you activate it on Steam you can no longer purchase the remaining champions through Steam. (more info here)
Ā 
Quake Champions will be free, unless you want to buy it (more info here)

Info about The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢:

Migrating an existing ESO account to Steam (at the cost of purchasing the game on Steam or activating the key from this bundle)
How to redeem the exclusive merchandise and in-game content provided by Humble Bundle on an existing ESO account

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ 79% of 20,897 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Quake Champions 76% of 1,856 reviews - 0 ?
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 85% of 5,268 reviews ā¤ 1 $29.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 96% of 3,330 reviews ā¤ 0 $39.99
Silence 84% of 335 reviews ā¤ 0 $29.99
Emily is Away Too 96% of 1,625 reviews ā¤ 0 $4.99
World to the West 84% of 72 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

And one of the following:

(Resident Evil 6 for Germany and Dead Rising 2 for ROW)

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Dead RisingĀ® 2 74% of 2,219 reviews ā¤ 1 $19.99
Resident Evil 6 / Biohazard 6 79% of 9,414 reviews ā¤ 2 $29.99

Retail:

• $174.93 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / $164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

CV:

• 149.4385 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / 164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Exclusive merchandise and in-game content:

For The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ you will receive:

• 750 Crowns
  • 15 Days of ESO Plus
  • Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Pig

For The Elder Scrolls: Legends you will receive:

• 2 Card Packs (Skyrim)
  • 1 Event Ticket
  • 100 Gold
  • 100 Souls

For Quake Champions you will receive:

• 50 Shards
  • 100 Platinum
  • 2000 Favor
  • Ranger Champion
  • BJ Champion

Humble original: Wilmot's Warehouse (Video)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 3rd NOVEMBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I've waited for months for The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢. I'm paying early!
I've been disappointed in Humble Monthly Bundle lately I'm cancelling/pausing my subscription.
Oh well, I guess it's just another Monthly for me...
I'm on the fence with this one, maybe I'll decide later. Or I'll forget and they'll autocharge me.

Can you transfer your eso account on a steam version of the game?

6 years ago

Anyone know if you can still use both (not at the same time) the Steam and non Steam version once the transfer is done? Or can you only use Steam from then on.

6 years ago

I may be missing some important information here but as far as I can see this basically requires you to own two licences, one on Steam and one outside Steam, and then merging them into one? If this is indeed the case I have to wonder why anyone would do something like that

6 years ago*

That is for people who have an account on ESO but want to migrate it to Steam but at the cost of re-purchase of the game.This is a good way to do it since you also get a pet and some plus time and crowns.I suppose if you really wanted and did not have anything invested in the other game other than time is start a new account for Steam but if you made purchases on the crown store than that would be foolish as you would not have access to them on Steam.

The biggest reason anyone would do this is to have as much as they can on one platform.Though I'm surprised the key in the bundle is on Steam and not ESO site.I will most likely get this bundle for the pet and plus time and crowns.I'm sure I can find someone who will take the base game for a key or two to offset some of the cost.

Though it's obvious this bundle was targeted at new players and good timing since the Halloween event is coming up.

6 years ago

Hell I might be in just for the Pig

No wonder Quake is bundled already..

playing now
today's peak
all-time peak

6 years ago*

most people skipping month in 3...2...1..... (me too xD)

6 years ago

Hmmmm not that happy with the early reveals.........

But every time I pause the bundle, I end up regretted it afterward......

Decissions, decissions........

Can always make giveaways for those I have no interest in, ofcourse still sitting on a few monthly keys

But the early reveals certainly didn't put me in the "YAY" mood.

6 years ago

Already had elder scrolls but havent played it in a while. Will install it on steam and sync my account :)

6 years ago

Been subscribed solidly for two years and never regretted it, but these early unlocks are making me seriously consider pausing. But if I do I just know some of the quirky awesome games I have on my wishlist will come up... tricky one!

6 years ago

Haha, same thoughts.

6 years ago

give it a week or so, then find a reseller on steamtrade Swap eso and quake for game keys (tf2 or csgo) or paypal. you might end up getting $8-$12 for both. Then your other games will be free or a few $$

6 years ago

Well i have TESO Gold already and i want to skip this one but i am almost sure there will be some massive unlock like the latest DOOM (30$ MSRP) from Beth so i don't know =/
Or this would be a fully Bethesda's month with some older games: The Evil Within, Doom BFG and RAGE. Is it possible? ;)

6 years ago

It's a crap shoot but I doubt the whole bundle would be a total wash as you do get a pig and 15 days of Plus.You dump leftovers on Group Buys or trade them.I'm sure someone will buy just ESO for one or two CS-GO keys.Though unless you want anything from the early unlocks it still aa crap shoot.

6 years ago

I have strong doubts about them bunding any games not containing DLC or microtransactions

6 years ago

That's shit and not a good sign for the full unlock.

6 years ago

TESO requires monthly payment as well?

6 years ago

Nope it is buy to play.

6 years ago

They have a plus you pay monthly for. They give you some money for in game shop and 10% boost on xp and gold drops. They also let you play the dlc for that 12-13$ fee. That is if you want to pay for the plus. note the dlc's are pricey other wise.

6 years ago

Thanks!
Then it might be my first month.
I really miss the TES world.

View attached image.
6 years ago

I like the games offered and thinks its a alright price if I was going to play now. Kids, work, etc... I dont have the time. such a shame. I will pass :(

6 years ago

Does the key for eso:tamriel unlimited have the dlc?
I've bought the game a year ago and it would be a waste to activate the key only for the pet/crown thing

6 years ago

Only base game

6 years ago

I think (I haven't checked it myself yet) that the pet is a separate in-game/launcher key and not a steam key, at least that's what I read from others, if I didn't misunderstand.

6 years ago

That quake champions thing seems more like what they would give away for free to get players. I want to get it on steam but this is a below average starting line up.

6 years ago

It's going F2P anyways, I think it's used to drive up the MSRP.

6 years ago

what the hell humble? I'm still staying for the surprise games but that's the worst opener ever.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Ah yes, I forgot about it. I didn't even redeem that key. Totally pointless.

6 years ago

would love to have Quake Champions on steam after i loved the open beta...
but I'm not into elder scrolls at all and the Quake Champions pack is not the full game so... arg, not sure.

Will try to win the quake "demo" or maybe buy it on grey marked...

6 years ago

I have a feeling that Quake package will be free in a few months ala Minion Masters

6 years ago

Do you have to pay rent every month to be able to play The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ ā¤ šŸ‚” ? (like WoW and that new final fantasy online and such)
How does that game work, to be able to play?

6 years ago

Buy once, play forever, if you want you can get premium subscription, and have access to all DLC's, or simply buy them when you want to dive in.

6 years ago

Allright, thanks for clearing it up a bit :)

6 years ago

I have open question for sg support: Quake Championship is same deal as Battlerite... will it be removed from giveaway creation list and giveaways deleted?

6 years ago

is the Quake Champions for Steam?

6 years ago

Yes, but it's only the game, not the Champions Pack that you can buy from steam.

6 years ago

Pay2Play MMO? Quake? Thank you based HB gods, this is an easy skip. I don't think I'll feel bad about it even.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

1 Event Ticket - what is this? Thanks.

6 years ago

You can use tickets for specific "missions" in that game.

6 years ago

Easy cancellation this month.

6 years ago

So this is the month with all the high-tier reveals. :c

6 years ago

That would be a real kick in the balls of everyone pausing or stopping this month (going by comments quite some people). It would really set some bad blood.

Then again; a whole bad bundle would too, so...

6 years ago

This is just pure conjecture, but I'm assuming Humble Bundle sets the revealed games based on sales.

6 years ago

I kinda want Quake, but overall pretty bad one...

6 years ago

Remember, remember, the first Friday of November and its crappy reveals.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.