ā˜ž Purchase the NOVEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quake Champions & The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ & The Elder ScrollsĀ®: Legendsā„¢ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (3rd November) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 27th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Customers from Germany will receive Resident Evil 6 Retail (DE LV) (low violence version) instead of Dead Rising 2.

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Games:

Pay early and get The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢, Quake Champions and a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legendsā„¢

Info about Quake Champions:

Humble Bundle Monthly Early Unlock only gives you 2 champions, and when you activate it on Steam you can no longer purchase the remaining champions through Steam. (more info here)
Ā 
Quake Champions will be free, unless you want to buy it (more info here)

Info about The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢:

Migrating an existing ESO account to Steam (at the cost of purchasing the game on Steam or activating the key from this bundle)
How to redeem the exclusive merchandise and in-game content provided by Humble Bundle on an existing ESO account

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ 79% of 20,897 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Quake Champions 76% of 1,856 reviews - 0 ?
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 85% of 5,268 reviews ā¤ 1 $29.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 96% of 3,330 reviews ā¤ 0 $39.99
Silence 84% of 335 reviews ā¤ 0 $29.99
Emily is Away Too 96% of 1,625 reviews ā¤ 0 $4.99
World to the West 84% of 72 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

And one of the following:

(Resident Evil 6 for Germany and Dead Rising 2 for ROW)

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Dead RisingĀ® 2 74% of 2,219 reviews ā¤ 1 $19.99
Resident Evil 6 / Biohazard 6 79% of 9,414 reviews ā¤ 2 $29.99

Retail:

• $174.93 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / $164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

CV:

• 149.4385 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / 164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Exclusive merchandise and in-game content:

For The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ you will receive:

• 750 Crowns
  • 15 Days of ESO Plus
  • Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Pig

For The Elder Scrolls: Legends you will receive:

• 2 Card Packs (Skyrim)
  • 1 Event Ticket
  • 100 Gold
  • 100 Souls

For Quake Champions you will receive:

• 50 Shards
  • 100 Platinum
  • 2000 Favor
  • Ranger Champion
  • BJ Champion

Humble original: Wilmot's Warehouse (Video)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 3rd NOVEMBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I've waited for months for The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢. I'm paying early!
I've been disappointed in Humble Monthly Bundle lately I'm cancelling/pausing my subscription.
Oh well, I guess it's just another Monthly for me...
I'm on the fence with this one, maybe I'll decide later. Or I'll forget and they'll autocharge me.

Not interested at all.

6 years ago

Another solid early unlocks! September has been awesome, time to jump in again :)

6 years ago

Lol, Humble. Worst one yet.

6 years ago

Pretty disappointing that Quake Champions doesn't include the Champions Pack.. So it is basically a slightly upgraded free to play version which will come out in 2018. I read a few comments in the steam forums, they say it is pretty hard to get the champions by playing the game...
Why are you doing this HB ?!

6 years ago

If Humble is treating those as bonuses for the bundle rather than core inclusions, it's not at all a bad thing. Getting beta access with some free perks is hardly anything to complain about (though certainly, it shouldn't by any means count as an actual game inclusion for the bundle's total).
The real question is if the bundle is ESO + BethesdaFreebies + Games, or ESO + 2JunkInclusions + Games.

Given that Bethesda is involved, it's natural to assume the worst, but Humble should have more control over the formatting of Monthlies than they do standard publisher bundles, so hopefully Humble can apply better sense to the matter. To support that, precedence gives the indication that they'll likely count as freebies.

6 years ago*

Early unlocks are typically the highlights of the bundle, they are usually the best/highest MSRP games in that bundle, you might find rare exceptions like August 2016 COD: Black Ops III Starter Pack early unlock- (which was one of the worst HB monthlies ever).
I haven't played ESO before, I am not sure about its value without all those DLCs it looks like a starter pack as well, the rest are Junk f2p stuff.

Your link to the "precedence" also supports what I said about the early unlocks, this is kinda worrying. November Monthly either will be one of the worst HB Monthlies ever or it will be a big surprise. But again looking from HB's side, why are they trying to make their bundle look like crap and decreasing their sales with weak early unlocks if they won't be the highlights of the bundle?

6 years ago

I haven't played ESO before, I am not sure about its value without all those DLCs

ESO isn't F2P, and Monthly isn't giving any DLCs for it, just the $20 base game. For those who've been interested in ESO, the bundle may be worth it- same as with any other Monthly early unlock. The additional Quake and Legends content seems to just be a throw-in to boost the appeal of the early unlock (or perhaps more likely, just to advertise the two games), rather than anything that'll detriment the later unlocks of the bundle by counting toward the total.

While I'm personally not at all interested in ESO, the bundle really doesn't seem any different than any of the other weaker Monthly early reveals. As far as your concerns about MSRP, that's not necessarily true- they tend to focus on the biggest names (which just generally coincides with MSRP). Bethesda, despite their shortcomings, is very recognizable and high interest. The other unlocks are likely going to be the usual mix of 10-30$ content offerings, ranging from obscure to recognizable, bundled to unbundled.

In other words, as is usual for Monthlies, if you're not interested in the early unlock, and you don't like gambling on later reveals, then there's no point paying this month. It's really not at all different from any other monthly, other than the seemingly especially low interest in the early unlock this month; value-wise, it seems to be playing to the usual standards. In fact, given how Bethesda has a reputation for not bundling or steeply discounting, this could be considered one of the more enticing reveals for those interested in ESO.

To sum up, the Quake Champions and Elder Scrolls Legends promo content presumably isn't meant to be a decisive factor in someone's purchasing decision for this month's bundle (even if Humble presents them in a way which misleadingly indicates such).

6 years ago

Just wow if those are the marquee games for Nov :(

6 years ago

So much salt this month.

I've been curious about ESO, never wanted to pay for it though. I'll give it a try. But I've also been subbed since the start of humble monthly, and I don't plan on changing that.

6 years ago

Eso is amazing and you it is not subscription required ,subs only get some benefits like craft bag but you can play the game totally fine without them.I cant believe steamgifts hate this game...or did the grown ups havent woken yet?

6 years ago

Le sigh bundle...

6 years ago

"BJ Champion"?

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

6 years ago

Can i giveaway Quake ? seems its not a full game

6 years ago

I made a support ticket of it (10 hours ago). The game is f2p, so it shouldn't give you any cv after it's fixed. The price in steam is for the Champions Pack.

6 years ago

Ahh okay then,thanks for reply

6 years ago

Please update how that support ticket goes. It's ridiculous that it provides 30 CV now.

6 years ago

It should count as a preorder version, given the exclusive content, and thus should narrowly evade the no-beta keys rule.
As we're now allowing previously free games, and as it'll auto-correct to provide 0CV once the game leaves EA (and the store page defaults to targeting the free version rather than the DLC) there's presumably no real issue in allowing the games to persist in being posted [as the SG listing doesn't claim to give anything but the base (eventually free) game, to begin with- and it wouldn't be the first game on SG to take a price drop of that nature].
Until that happens, there's certainly no CV exploitation factor to be concerned about, given the expense-to-gain of the Monthly (which is certainly far less than most modern tier 1s), and they are providing something of value (in-game currency and early access), so it isn't unfair for GA creators to get a temporary benefit.

Of course, if anyone is interested in the actual Champion Pack, they'll either need to wait until EA ends to see if they can get it then, or delete the Humble version before activating the Champion Pack. Plus side, since Steam links games to accounts and activations for such games are tied to the game itself, unless Bethesda did something really odd, you should be able to get both content activations to affect your Quake game after deleting the Humble version. Of course, if Bethesda did do something weird, then that could cause some issues. Likewise, anyone who actually does post the Champion Pack now would have to get their giveaways reconfigured to the right version after the game leaves EA- but that'd be true even without the Humble version existing.

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Tradez are forbidden in the dealz forum.

The very same accounts can do this on SteamTrades.com

6 years ago

I like ESO when I have time, so the crowns & ESO Plus will be welcome. ES:L is an okay card game, so cool. I'll probably giveaway Quake as I have 0 interest in it. I mostly buy HB for the hidden games anyways, the "quality" of the early unlocks only interests me when it's a game I already want. Otherwise it's trade or giveaway gateways to games I actually like. I've only had one monthly that didn't have at least 1-2 games I'd like and would have paid 12+ for. :) YMMV, though, of course.

6 years ago

what horrible early unlocks... D:
the last bundle didn't give me the feeling that it was worth it already...
but most likely will forget and they'll auto-charge me as always, then I might be happy or sad they auto-charged me when the full bundle is out.

6 years ago

You can always pause right now. It's what I did.
And then regret it / sigh in relief a month later.

6 years ago

Remember that 2 or 3 months later, you'll see some of the monthly unlocks, on tier 1 or 2 of some bundle.

6 years ago

Yup, that's definitely something that makes me think really about ending it all once my yearly sub ends.

6 years ago

Tbh, I'm still tempted on what might be the unlocks, and as several other users, I think I'll regret it when they reveal games on my wishlist. So, been checking on Trades, and some users are buying QC and ESO Tamriel for 2 CSGO keys each (4 keys = $8), leaving 6 unlocks for $4. Not a bad deal.
If I buy it, will be 1 or 2 days before it goes live.

6 years ago

Who the hell would pay $4 for a free to play beta? They must think it's the QC champions pack, or the money actually is for Elder Scrolls.

6 years ago

Traders/resellers. There are some that buy at 1 CSGO key and a few that buy it at 2 keys. Same with ESO.

6 years ago

I don't like the idea of regretting it tho...

6 years ago

Was excited when I saw Quake Champions as I have it wishlisted, but then realized it's just the free version that's coming out at the end of the month. Like WTF Humble / Bethseda, this is even weaker sauce than the Black Ops starter pack.

6 years ago

Eso is amazing what are you guys talking about.You only need the game to play,its not subscription required like wow or other mmos.

6 years ago

So how many more unlocks will this month include?

6 years ago

Hah. Much as I wish I'd gotten most of the games in the other bundle, this is another skip. The monthlies really need to put something more appealing as their unlock to draw people in. >.> (I know a fair amount would consider Tomb Raider fine for that, just not my cup of tea. Other recent ones... ehhhhh.)

6 years ago

I hope this means later game unlocks will be beefier considering this is a really light and odd offering.

6 years ago

I've seen some people theorize on that being a thing, but in the past, it seems to not have paid off. Shrugs Guess we'll see! I'm not gonna risk it myself.

6 years ago

Sadly, they're Bethesda, and Bethesda is super-pricey, which can rather hamper value.

6 years ago

Have to agree, the last early unlock that I was excited about was Stellaris in June. I either owned the others or they just didn't interest me at all. I hope the rest of November's don't make me regret my $12 investment, but c'est la vie.

6 years ago

Hah, the last one for me was August, and before that, it was May, and both of those were only one out of two revealed games I cared about. I tend to be happy with several things I get in HMBs, but it's never a guarantee, so I only get bundles where I can honestly say about their flagship game "I'd pay $12 for this game on sale on Steam."

6 years ago

do you think the bonus games will also be bethesda games?

6 years ago

Probably not, they tend to try to diversify the monthly bundle to appeal to a broader range of tastes. Single publisher bundles usually are done as normal weeklies.

6 years ago

I kinda think it would have looked better to just make ESO base game the early unlock, and list the other stuff as "bonuses" or "extras". Because that's basically what it is, ESO and a little in-game stuff for two f2p games to advertise those. ESO alone might still be a weak early unlock but it would look less "scummy" (not the best word but I just woke up) that way.

6 years ago

That seems like it'd solve the basis for a lot of the negative impressions I see in this thread, yeah.

Then again, it's a Bethesda offering. A certain level of scummy-ness to the presentation is expected. :P

6 years ago

I'm tempted to get it just so I have TESO on Steam, but

The purchase of a Tamriel Unlimited or Gold Edition game cannot be combined with any existing Elder Scrolls Online account and must be accessed separately through the Steam client.

It would be nice to get 15 sub days, but if it doesn't stack with existing accounts...

6 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

WOW that is really f*cked up!

But.......wouldn't sending in a support ticket to Steam fix this?
Would be weird if they don't want to sell things......

Not sure if I will keep my Quake key and it looks like it will be hard to trade and not possible to make a giveaway for it........

Hopefully the rest of the bundle will be awesome!

6 years ago

It's always easy enough to self-service remove specific subscriptions to add others.

https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithGame/?appid=611500

6 years ago

I am not sure what you mean.....

Am I missing something?

Edited to add: got the explanation below, thanks for pointing it out!

6 years ago*

Using that link you can remove the Humble version of Quake from your library which would allow you to purchase the full pack. It is automatic and a person or bot from steam support is not involved.

But it is likely other purchase options for dlc etc will be added after full release.

6 years ago

Ohh thanks for explaining, that might be helpful!

Still not sure what good that key will be to anyone......
Looks like Humble and Bethesda made a pretty weird move.....

Almost tempted to pause a month as well

But their might still be interesting games in the bundle that make it worthwhile.
ESO could be interesting to try.

But Quake.........

Well, still time to decide! xD

6 years ago

Quake Champions will be free, unless you want to buy it

Quake Champions free-to-play version will launch at a later date.
However, players who previously redeemed a Closed Beta key and played will be able to continue playing Quake Champions in free-to-play mode, only via Bethesda.net.
These players will play on the same servers as Champions Pack owners and have the option of upgrading to the Champions Pack or buying additional Champions at any time.
Players new to Quake Champions will need to either buy the Champions Pack or wait until free-to-play mode launches at a later date.

https://bethesda.net/en/article/TjBBCfxxymoAECG06kwaq/quake-champions-early-access

People need to be informed.

6 years ago*

thanks for the info - too much crap to catch up on every bit ...
had even forgotten to pause the hbm again since last month

"time 2 stop"

View attached image.
6 years ago

Horrible deal for QC. Could have just made it something like 3 Champions (+ Ranger as a Starter), 500 Plat, 600 Shards and 10000 Favor. People should at least be able to play duel off the start with this pack. You need 3 Champions to do so. Also you could get the full Champions Pack for 18ā‚¬ at Key Resellers if you are up to that. Instant pause for me.

6 years ago

Just for note the Quake Champions Retail Price is $0, so the retail is only $19.99 and cv 19.99.

6 years ago

The November Monthly has given me choice paralysis.

This is the least interesting early unlock I've seen yet, so I want to skip it. But I feel that if I skip it, I'll then discovery that the rest of the games will be on my wishlist. :(

6 years ago

Exactly me feelings! :-(

6 years ago

"Sometimes you gotta roll the hard 6."-Bill Adama

6 years ago

Humble Monthly gives 7 games,
So......only 4 Games left this month......?

6 years ago

If you check the previous months, all of them, have 6 unlocks, there is no difference if it has 1 or 2 early unlocks. Examples being May and August 2017 bundles. This new month should be no different.

View attached image.
View attached image.
6 years ago

Oh wait.. another OLD base game that needs a ton of extra money to be put to be a full game with extra crappy content that no one wants? I did so well in cancelling my subscription to that site.

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.