ā˜ž Purchase the NOVEMBER 2017 Monthly Bundle! ā˜œ

A curated bundle of games sent to your inbox every month. When you subscribe, you'll immediately receive Quake Champions & The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ & The Elder ScrollsĀ®: Legendsā„¢ with more to come and enjoy 10% off in the Humble Store!

Subscribe before the FIRST FRIDAY OF NOVEMBER (3rd November) for $12* to receive the NOVEMBER bundle

• Note: Some people may have 10% off coupons for NEW subscribers for the monthly bundle. These coupons will apply to your purchase, and you will pay $10.80 instead of $12.
  • If you are a recurring subscriber, you will be AUTOCHARGED ON OCTOBER 27th, 2017
  • NEW!!! Share your Humble Store discount with a friend!: When you share your discount, you and your friend will receive 10% off Humble Store purchases.

Also, it's too late to buy the October Monthly Bundle. You will therefore NOT receive that bundle by purchasing this one!

Notice: āš ļø Region lock āš ļø

Customers from Germany will receive Resident Evil 6 Retail (DE LV) (low violence version) instead of Dead Rising 2.

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Games:

Pay early and get The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢, Quake Champions and a special offering for The Elder Scrolls: Legendsā„¢

Info about Quake Champions:

Humble Bundle Monthly Early Unlock only gives you 2 champions, and when you activate it on Steam you can no longer purchase the remaining champions through Steam. (more info here)
Ā 
Quake Champions will be free, unless you want to buy it (more info here)

Info about The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢:

Migrating an existing ESO account to Steam (at the cost of purchasing the game on Steam or activating the key from this bundle)
How to redeem the exclusive merchandise and in-game content provided by Humble Bundle on an existing ESO account

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ 79% of 20,897 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
Quake Champions 76% of 1,856 reviews - 0 ?
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition 85% of 5,268 reviews ā¤ 1 $29.99
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun 96% of 3,330 reviews ā¤ 0 $39.99
Silence 84% of 335 reviews ā¤ 0 $29.99
Emily is Away Too 96% of 1,625 reviews ā¤ 0 $4.99
World to the West 84% of 72 reviews ā¤ 0 $19.99
  • a coupon for 10% off Humble Store purchases for you and a friend

And one of the following:

(Resident Evil 6 for Germany and Dead Rising 2 for ROW)

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Dead RisingĀ® 2 74% of 2,219 reviews ā¤ 1 $19.99
Resident Evil 6 / Biohazard 6 79% of 9,414 reviews ā¤ 2 $29.99

Retail:

• $174.93 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / $164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

CV:

• 149.4385 (Resident Evil 6 edition) / 164.93 (Dead RisingĀ® 2 edition)

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Exclusive merchandise and in-game content:

For The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ you will receive:

• 750 Crowns
  • 15 Days of ESO Plus
  • Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Pig

For The Elder Scrolls: Legends you will receive:

• 2 Card Packs (Skyrim)
  • 1 Event Ticket
  • 100 Gold
  • 100 Souls

For Quake Champions you will receive:

• 50 Shards
  • 100 Platinum
  • 2000 Favor
  • Ranger Champion
  • BJ Champion

Humble original: Wilmot's Warehouse (Video)

Read Rachel's detailed Q+A to these Humble Monthlies! Also, read HB's FAQ!

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

NB: SUBSCRIBE BEFORE 10 AM PDT, FRIDAY, 3rd NOVEMBER!

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is it that time of the month yet?

View Results
I've waited for months for The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢. I'm paying early!
I've been disappointed in Humble Monthly Bundle lately I'm cancelling/pausing my subscription.
Oh well, I guess it's just another Monthly for me...
I'm on the fence with this one, maybe I'll decide later. Or I'll forget and they'll autocharge me.

2A2R-D3KP-E9DA-P8CX-Q37F

Some free sheit for the Elder Scrolls Card game. I don't play that thing, so i will give it to you guys.

6 years ago

Redeemed, thanks~

6 years ago

TESO could be play solo ? Or there are some big limitation if I don't play with others ?

6 years ago

You can definitely play solo, it has a ton of content that's possible (and quite good) to play solo imho.

6 years ago

Thank you šŸ˜‰

6 years ago

Now if only you could also play it offline like a normal Elder Scrolls game...

6 years ago

Trust me as much as Skyrim bored me this would not be that good offline even if it was possible you better of sticking with any game before this for solo play due to mods.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago

Thank you šŸ˜‰

6 years ago

You can do it solo but chances are most of the time you will not be solo and people will be with you minus the solo only parts of the story which usually end up just being the main boss fights.

You will in no way be limited by playing solo for most content you will only be limited by your skill or player build if not built right you will struggle with some stuff, but doing some stuff will take a team like Veteran stuff.

I play solo most of the time once in awhile do some PVP as it can be fun and good way to change the game up a bit.World Bosses and Some Dungeons though you will want help to stand a decent chance.Though if you have enough skill and the right build you may be able to solo even those but I have never checked or tried to find out.

6 years ago

Thank you for this complete answer ;)

6 years ago

In fact, I played the free weekend and no one as much as talked to you or answered your questions in chat. I'd call it WAY closer to a solo game than someone who wants a social game.

I actually disliked it because it seemed all the content was too soloable.

6 years ago

Yeah, chat is hit and miss if you get an answer or anyone notices.The Steam forum is a good place if you can look past the toxic and troll post.

I don't do much social talk on the game itself since I do mostly PVE and solo.Your best bet for a real social interaction is to find Guild to join and find one that requires a mic or at least some form of social interaction.

MMO is hard to balance when it comes to difficulty if it's too easy people gets bored if it's too hard people get frustrated.I find if you want a challenge sometimes it's best to make it a challenge by say wearing lower level gear.

6 years ago

Can anyone confirm if the ESO extra stuff is redeemable on an existing ESO non-steam account?

750 Crowns
15 Days of ESO Plus
Vanity Pet: Bristlegut Pig

6 years ago

I think it is, check how to redeem, looks like ingame stuff.

6 years ago

Thanks a lot. Instructions for the Plus + Pet. Why no instructions for the crowns I wonder? Would those be redeemable just with the base game?

6 years ago

The Crown due to the amount is a safe bet that is for the game and making a new account.As anyone who makes a new account gets 750 Crowns.Though I do wish they would throw in some crowns as that would help add to mine to buy the upcoming Zombie Horse.

6 years ago

I see. Too bad.

6 years ago

I was wrong you get 500 with new accounts as for some odd reason I was thinking 750.

So you pay to get the 750 with the Pet and Plus code, its all so vague for all the 750 could be part of the base game or not it does not clarify either way that I can see.

6 years ago

Wild guess here: Since they give you a 15 day ESO Plus subscription and you'r supposed to get 1500 crowns a month while you're subscribed to ESO Plus, you'll get 750 as a part of your subscription and HB advertises it as part of the pack.

6 years ago

That is what I was thinking and would be the safe bet I'm pretty sure it is included with it.A really decent deal for anyone who is new to the game.I paid 9.99 just for the base game and no other bonus other than 500 bonus crowns for new accounts.If this stacks with the 500 that would be 1250.

6 years ago

It does. I already tried it. I have 1250 now.

6 years ago

Thanks for verifying all I could do was assume as Humble is not always the best at making things clear.Though after realizing I had a brain fart and for some reason thought the free crowns was 750, not 500 I was pretty sure the crowns were included with the bonus content.

6 years ago

I'll just say this, The Elder ScrollsĀ® Online: Tamriel Unlimitedā„¢ is my most played game on Steam. Enjoy :)

6 years ago

;)

6 years ago

Oh that made me smile my friend ahah. We need to go on some killing spree

6 years ago

I've heared Quake gives you access to 2 champions only, I have no idea what it means but it doesn't sound like something that would motivate me to buy.

6 years ago*

The only thing for Quake you can buy on Steam is Champions Pack which gives access to all chars. I don't think Humble's package is different. Edit. Nevermind, it's really a cut version.

6 years ago

Wellp, i paid 3 months in a row, so i guess i got that one. But not happy about it...

6 years ago

You can allways trade or make GA's :)

6 years ago

You can pause your subscription for a month. It's under settings where you can also cancel it ;)

6 years ago*

Are you sure this is also possible for people that paid a few months in advance? I know it is possible when you have a monthly subscribtion but I cannot find this option now I have paid in advance. Would very much like to pause next month.

Yes it is possible, I've found it.

6 years ago*

Sorry, I was already offline yesterday but luckily you already found it anyway ;) If I remember correctly I paused my subscription twice when I had a 6 month plan.

I think somewhere they say you can't pause for 2 consecutive months in a row but I'm not entirely sure that's correct. So in case next months unlocks are not to your taste neither I'd just try it anyway.

6 years ago*

QC - only 2 heroses, not all like steam version. That version exist only in this bundle :/
B. must make something like that...

6 years ago

Time to check if I already canceled my subscription after Tomb Raider. Better safe then sorry.

6 years ago

TESO is pretty good in my opinion. I bought it on a $10 sale awhile ago, I enjoyed it a lot, just need to find more time to play. The perks seem nice for those who get it in this bundle.

TESL is a great CCG I play daily. It's f2p and has a good F2p business model plus with the addition of twitch drops it's a really nice perk. It's worth checking out if you like card games.

Haven't played Quake Champions though so I can't really comment on it.

So you what you are paying 12 bucks for is basically TESO base game, Quake Champions and a bunch of perks for 3 games. Not bad for 12 buck plus there's other games coming.

6 years ago

It's not actually Quake Champions though, just a really cut version of the full version that's listed on Steam.

I'm happy enough about TESO myself, but TESL I really don't like (I've tried it back when they promised free stuff for trying it on a certain date, which I didn't even get then), and Quake not being the full version is really ... weird.

6 years ago

It's not the full version of Quake Champions?? Smh. Yeah it is weird tbh. So it's basically a starter pack. So then it's the TESO base game and lots of perks for 3 games. Still not a bad deal though. There's probably going to some really nice games added and more than likely it's going to include something that could be considered an Early Unlock.

As far as the Bethesda stuff goes their marketing team did a pretty good job in my opinion. Set up an introduction pack for their new game. Gave the base game for TESO with nice perks which will most likely get people to buy the new expansion. And included perks for ESL to get the exposure it needed.

6 years ago

Eeeww, what the hell is this?!? šŸ˜… Luckily my one year subscription just ended this month. Gonna pass next month and continue after that. šŸ˜Œ

6 years ago

The Elder Scrolls: Legends key:
2A4M-C4DQ-P7XD-A3PM-Y23F

6 years ago

Invalid key.

6 years ago

its not for steam

6 years ago

Ahh dumb me. Thought it was all steam keys :)

6 years ago

did someone get this one? Cause I am interested

6 years ago

No idea :D

6 years ago

ninjas :P

6 years ago

Well, after pausing for the last three months, it's finally time to just outright cancel.

I'll come back if they decide to offer something good.

6 years ago

I'm glad I didn't extend my plan, canceling

6 years ago

Hahahahaha...

PAUSED. Paused HARD.

6 years ago

Time to unsubscribe has come...

6 years ago

So in Quake Champions...... there is..... a BJ champion? O_o

6 years ago

Guess you missed this?

6 years ago

Yeah I'm disappointed I thought my ex-was the BJ champion but I guess not.

6 years ago

Yay, someone with a sense of humor. The other guy must be fun at parties.

6 years ago

I was trying to be genuinely helpful in case you missed the character reveal, but why be courteous and friendly when you can make uncalled for snarky retorts instead, right? No wonder I stopped posting here months ago.

6 years ago

I was just poking fun at how you managed to ruin a joke by taking it too seriously. Much like you are taking things too seriously now and making too much of it. And this is ignoring the fact that I didn't reply to you so you had to actually come looking here..... because why???

Anyway it almost felt like I was on an episode of The Big Bang Theory and Sheldon was tying to rationalize a joke like only he can =P

6 years ago*

Just saw it by chance while browsing the thread looking for more info on the QC unlocks vs. full version. Still not sure if activating this version makes Steam think you "own" the full version, in which case I wouldn't want to enter GAs for the former.

My last few interactions on the forum (with some users) weren't very pleasant for me when I last visited, and your offhand remark reminded me of those, I suppose.

6 years ago*

The Elder Scrolls: Legends - what form? Steam key, BL key or in game key?

6 years ago

In-game, well actually, you need to redeem it on the Bethesda.net launcher for some odd reason.

6 years ago*

i would buy this but i dont have paypal
please tell me can i play the elder scroll online TU without buying the basic game the elder s o ? is the eso included ?
if yes i would be happy if someone want trad for 2 cs keys ( add me on steam )

6 years ago

Wrong place for that.

6 years ago

The ESO of this monthly bundle is the basic game

6 years ago

If I buy this, and Quake only has two champions. Can I unlock other champions by playing or do I need to spend money to unlock them?

6 years ago

It is published by the company that just released a previously free mod for 15 dollars and which attached a price tag to the last freeware Quake game.
Take a guess on the answer. =)

6 years ago

Not sure, just a speculation, but its like Quake Champions doesn't actually have a price on Steam atm. You can only buy the champion pack, that includes the early access to the game, so probably you can buy the pack later on.

6 years ago

Hmm, I am a card game player, and Ive heard about elder scrolls legends or whatever it is called. Is it woyh getting this bundle just for that?

6 years ago

Seems to just speed things up a bit for now at least. So no i guess.

6 years ago

I play it daily since closed beta. You can play the game for free. I wouldn't base the purchase on the perks for ESL. If you want the other 2 games than yes.

6 years ago

Q U A K E
U
A
K
E

6 years ago

I think I already know the answer, but if I just purchased a 6-months subscription, is there any way for me to skip this shitty month?

6 years ago

Yes, by pausing your subscription.

6 years ago

Oh, I thought you could only do that with the monthly plan. Gonna look into it, thanks

6 years ago

Hmm, not sure anymore, at least I thought you could.
They have changed the text on the support pages, so it might not be the case.

6 years ago

Far I know, 6 months is a monthly plan. I got a 12 month montly plan, and I definitely paused here.
And they try to pressure making it annual (by giving $10 storecredit) but I'm more thinking about just stopping it when it's over 0_o.

6 years ago

I didn't try to pause it yet, because I need access to the Humble Trove until they fix The End Is Nigh. It's also offering me an option to cancel my subscription, which shouldn't be possible since I already paid for 6 months. Not sure what would happen if I clicked that.

6 years ago

It'll ask you "are you sure, or do you just want to pause a month?"

It's how I paused actually, since I don't see any other way to do so.

6 years ago

Yeah, I think this is the only way, but I still don't know what would happen if I clicked "cancel" when it asks me what to do. I mean they already have my money for 5 more months... guess they would send it back?

Anyway, I don't plan to cancel it, hopefully things will get better after this month.

6 years ago

No interest in the early unlocks at all, but not sure if I should pause subscription since the rest might be good...

6 years ago

Isnt there something free with Twitch Prime for Quake?

6 years ago

There is. I could fetch you my code if you want it.

6 years ago

i have twitch prime, just wanted to point it out for other people to know ^^

6 years ago

that is for the bethesda launcher, though.

6 years ago

i get so confused on why there are so many launchers, really now, theres no reason

6 years ago

I'm happy enough about TESO, but yeah, that's kinda a shitty early unlock. Especially with Quake not even being the full version. (And I hate TESL for various reasons.)

Figures that this would come right after their "Go yearly now for 10$ wallet credit! You only have two days (until the next reveal) to decide though!!!1" special offer, that I finally bit on ;) (I know I can pause, but as I said, happy with TESO plus every time I paused the bundle ended up having several wishlisted games in it ;))

6 years ago

I almost went for that deal as well. Kinda glad I didn't, but like you said, the unlock games will probably be 6 wishlisted ;)

6 years ago

where is that thing of montly for 10?

6 years ago

Ended earlier today, before the bundle was revealed. Was advertised on their twitter (and also posted here and on reddit).

6 years ago

but was a promo? how it was?

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.