November 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ November 30th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† December 7th 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Project Wingman (gift link notification)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Free DLCs:

!addlicense ASF 488606

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Due Process 85% of 3698 - - 3.75 CV app/753650 W 0 $24.99
House Flipper 92% of 44210 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/613100 W M 0 $19.99
Project Wingman 94% of 7248 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/895870 W 0 $24.99
Wingspan 94% of 3069 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1054490 W M 0 $19.99
BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE 93% of 6190 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1286350 W 0 $19.99
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion 94% of 2815 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1205450 W M L 0 $14.99
SimpleRockets 2 92% of 1282 - - 2.25 CV app/870200 W M 0 $14.99
Timelie 96% of 1233 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1150950 W M 0 $17.99
WRATH: Aeon of Ruin 86% of 1044 - - 3.75 CV app/1000410 W 0 $24.99
Mรถbius Front '83 75% of 219 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/971160 W M L 0 $19.99

Retail:

• $202.90

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Naiad (DRM-Free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Does IGN deserve your money this month or is it better to buy Fanatical bundles instead?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Humble really improved their Wingspan with this lineup after last monthโ€™s fiasco.
[New subscription] I love this bundle. Iโ€™m too lazy to clean my own room but I am more than happy to full-on renovate in House Flipper. Just looking at these titles my heart races at 120 BPM.
[Maybe subscribe] Thankfully, this is a pretty decent comeback but Iโ€™m still not convinced that itโ€™s worth it.
[Cancelling / Pausing] I keep pausing and pausing it over, waiting for something better to come up but at this point I'm just full of WRATH & ready to just cancel it entirely.
[Turnip ๐Ÿฅ”] Can't afford it this month without engaging in Tax Evasion. ;_;
[Complaint] Why can they make so much better weekly bundles and come up with such a disappointing mix for a Choice? Drip-feeding Zachtronics games is seriously boring.

project wingman for my vr , house flipper maybe but i dislike not having dlc
bpm timelie and turnip sure , wrath looking good .
But 12 bucks and only 10 choices meh ...

2 years ago

Wingman for that VRRRRRR, same!

2 years ago

7 in my wishlist, I've kept much worse Choices. Why only 10 titles though... but on the other hand it often felt to me like 2 were just filler to make 12, so I can only hope it evens out with better average quality.

2 years ago*

already own turnip boy thanks to win on steamgift . that was a good short game.Have to look at other 9 games in details to see if i can exhaust my limited monthly budget on this bundle.

2 years ago

Wow.

2 years ago

Wingspan, BPM, Turnip Boy, WRATH are all games I want. Mรถbius Front '83 and Timelie looks interesting, kind of unsure about House Flipper (GF has it, and it runs out of content after a while, workshop only has items, no extra houses / "missions)
Great buy with the coupon, and likely I can trade away the extras.

2 years ago

This is beyond words. Even at bad months there was a AAA game to attract subscribers, what is supposed to attract them now? Due Process? What is that? And only 10 games, some of them just early access, and 9 I never heard of. The 10th is BPM which I tried some time ago and uninstalled after 15 minutes.

2 years ago

I agree. This bundle is ridiculous.

2 years ago

Worst bundle ever. Never been more dissapointed with a monthly bundle. Only good game is Timelie but I bought it on released and finished it long time ago. House Flipper is on my wishlist but honestly not a game I'm very interested in. And you only get 10 games not 12? Really thinking about pausing despite the remaining $6 deal for this and the next month.

2 years ago

Did it launch 1 hour early today or is it because of the Daylight saving time (or whatever it's called in English) shift? Is it always gonna launch at 6 pm now instead of 7?

2 years ago

Just because of daylight savings I believe.

2 years ago

Meh, might as well get something new to try out for 6 bucks.
Doubt I'd get it for 12 ..

Not that it's bad.. just not very exited about what's offered.

2 years ago

You can tell HB tried listening to user feedback with this month's bundle, although, maybe not in the way people were hoping for. They've put together 10 games that are almost all positively received by users with every option being new to the bundle scene. To top that off, there is a fairly decent assortment of choices from differing genres.

With that said, yeah it's a bit weak. A good chunk of these are niche. House Flipper is awesome(already have it) imo but, it's a busywork sim. Turnip Boy has been on the wishlist for a while. WRATH is not something I'd outright buy but I am willing to give it a try eventually when I have more free time. Objectively speaking, I don't think this bundle is horrible for classic subs or $6 coupon folks. Full sub price would be meh and that's accounting for a large number of niche picks. I'll buy in for two and the rest are fine GA material.

2 years ago

Wrath and BMP are on my wishlist but I wouldn't subscribe just for them.

2 years ago

I guess 10 above average is better than 12 duds. I think I had 3-4 wishlist from this one, so it was an easy buy

2 years ago

Seems okay-ish to me.

Houseflipper and Wingspan are certainly worth a look.
Turnip Boy should be a great fit for the Steam Deck.
The rest donยดt seem to be my cup of tea at first glance, but sometimes you get surprised by just trying out a game.

The bundle doesnยดt seem have the value I like to see in a Monthly, but I think Iยดll take it.

2 years ago

Only one game I have any interest in (Timelie). So another pause.

2 years ago

๐Ÿ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆ„

View attached image.
2 years ago

Kinda glad my $12 per for 12 months ran out after last month, which allows me to pause now (wouldn't let me access account management options before). Maybe I'll still grab if I can get a new discount, but I'm not paying even more for less games.

2 years ago

Exactly, these idiots at IGN trapped themselves with bribes for the unloyals that now expect it forever, and manage to piss off annual subbers in the process.
Losing on both counts like a boss.

2 years ago

BPM, Project Wingman and House Flipper for 6 usd? Count me in

2 years ago

Missed an option -- pause/cancel right after Cyber Monday purchases (since billing won't be until Tuesday, Nov 30th).

2 years ago

I would've like Project Wingman and Due Process for $6. Didn't go for the offer though, so let's see if they'll offer something this month.

2 years ago

Another pause month for me. Only three games I would care for and I own one of them already. I have plenty to play anyways and Iโ€™m done grabbing bundles for 2-3 games. Onto waiting for next month.

2 years ago

BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE and Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion look like they might be fun... but eeeh... gonna pass yet another month it seems.

2 years ago

I paused last month, and I'm not really feeling this one either. But I have a few weeks to ponder. Maybe I'll change my mind. /shrugs

2 years ago

First time I'm pausing since the monthly humble offer started...

2 years ago

This bundle has games that I looked before and would only pick up if I am really bored. You did okay this time, HB.

2 years ago

Another trash month for me..
Insta pause

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.