https://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MONKEY-ISLAND-SPECIAL-EDITION-BUNDLE/monkey-island-special-edition-bundle

Might be a mistake since they decreased the base price at the same time the sale started
Seems to be Europe only, I could not see it listed when browsing the store with VPN outside Europe

Individual games are 0.82€ each
The Secret of Monkey Island : Special Edition
Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition : LeChuck’s Revenge™

edit : there is a sale on Disney and LucasArts games, most games are around 90% off the EU Steam price (75% off with lower base prices).
https://www.gamersgate.com/campaign/id/7215/

LucasArts Adventure Pack - 0.78€
Lucidity - 0.49€
Armed and Dangerous - 0.49€
Thrillville : Off the Rails - 0.82€

Disney Other-Worldly Adventure Pack - 3.94€ (also includes TRON 2.0, not listed on store page)
Disney Princess and Fairy Pack - 2.95€ (also includes Disney•Pixar Brave: The Video Game, not listed on store page)
Disney Sky is Falling Pack - 1.48€
Disney Toy Story Pack - 1.63€
Disney : Flight and Racing - 2.29€
Disney Cars Classics - 2.29€

I only listed the packs for Disney but other titles on sale as well

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I tried to purchase through a UK proxy and my purchase was flagged for manual review. Doubt it will go through. :-(

Update
The purchase was approved!! Yeah! I was able to get LucasArts Adventure Pack (4 games) and Disney Other-Worldly Adventure Pack (8 games) for $5.34. Used the code "GAMEDEALS" for an additional 3% off. That's only 45 cents per game!

5 years ago*

View attached image.
5 years ago

For me, they all show as not priced.
If anyone wants to buy it for me, i can pay the price and a bonus :3

5 years ago

You tried with "uk." domain?

5 years ago

bought from another user

5 years ago

That are some great offers also on the individual Disney games. No fairytale for my poor wallet, I just could not resist.

Apparently they check every purchase as mine was flagged for manual review too. Did not use vpn or anything as I live in Europe.

5 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

8 minutes left to grab the Monkey Island bundle but I just realized they don't have payment by direct debit/credit card - my Paypal is temporarily blocked, so I'll have to wait for the next sale I guess :) Nice prices though!

5 years ago

Is the disney sale over?

5 years ago*

Asking for trades here could lead to suspension.

5 years ago

That a new rule? (last 2 years)

I'll remove that comment, thanks for keeping eye out.

edit: where can we see the rules? I looked over the terms of use, I saw no mention of trading.
edit2: i saw there are guidelines which has a tiny section about trading, still no rules though.

5 years ago*

https://www.steamgifts.com/about/guidelines

Trades should not be posted or organized on the site.

5 years ago

damn - missed it :(

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

This was a great sale and an opportunity to grab as many Disney games as possible, for a price tag they'll never have during a Steam Sale. I appreciate the gestures of all those which contributed to the creation and constant updating of this thread. You made this crazy collector very happy. Cheers!

5 years ago

This promotion is expired it seems.

5 years ago

Just an FYI for those interested. When Disney does big reduced sales like this it's not targeted at Americans. Disney makes a killing on us in the USA for digital goods so their marketing team excludes the USA. You'll notice when Fanatical does their huge Disney game sale it's not for US residents either. It's not just video game sales either they do it on lots of different things. This was a piece of info shared with me long ago from someone at Disney.

5 years ago

Thanks, interesting to know.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Don't ask in public for a mod to help you, that is not the way, you have to wait like everyone else.

4 years ago

Digging a 1 year old post to push a ticket will unlikely help you

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.