Humble Bohemia Interactive Bundle 2019 with DayZ

4 tiers, 11 items

06 Aug 2019 - 20 Aug 2019

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Note: Initially, this bundle contained Take on Helicopters Bundle (including the Hinds DLC) which was then replaced with the base game only: Take On Helicopters, namely this sub.

Gift links generated when the bundle contained "Take on Helicopters Bundle" seem to not have been altered
source

Β 

Tier 1 - $1

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission 46% of 577 - πŸ† 4.95 CV app/65740 W 1 $32.99
Take On Mars 55% of 1429 ❀ πŸ† 4.05 CV app/244030 W 0 $26.99
Arma 2 60% of 307 - - 1.95 CV app/33910 W 3 $12.99
Take On Helicopters 59% of 369 - - 3.00 CV app/65730 W 1 $19.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest so far: $7.28 + $0.01)

Arma 3 89% of 88805 ❀ πŸ† 4.50 CV app/107410 W 2 $29.99
Ylands 68% of 2567 - - 2.25 CV app/298610 W 0 $15.00
Original War 92% of 900 - πŸ† 0.75 CV app/235320 W 0 $4.99
Pound of Ground 62% of 108 - πŸ† 1.50 CV app/33980 W 0 $9.99

Tier 3 - $20

Arma 3 Apex (DLC) 84% of 1896 (Base game has cards) - 24.99 CV app/395180 W 1 $24.99
Arma X: Anniversary Edition No user reviews - - 7.50 CV sub/8701 0 $49.99

Tier 4 - $30

DayZ 61% of 170901 - - 44.99 CV app/221100 W 0 $44.99

Β 

Arma X: Anniversary Edition (from Tier 3) is one key that activates the following:

ARMA 2 Dedicated Server No user reviews - - 0.00 CV app/33905 0 $ -
Arma 2 60% of 307 - - 1.95 CV app/33910 W 4 $12.99
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 92% of 14365 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/33930 W 3 $19.99
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic DLC (DLC) 73% of 121 - - 1.35 CV app/33934 W 2 $8.99
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead - Dedicated Server No user reviews - - 0.00 CV app/33935 0 $ -
Arma 2: British Armed Forces (DLC) 87% of 222 - - 1.35 CV app/65700 W 2 $8.99
Arma 2: Private Military Company (DLC) 83% of 227 - - 1.35 CV app/65720 W 2 $8.99
Arma: Gold Edition 72% of 473 - - 1.50 CV app/65780 W 4 $9.99
Arma: Cold War Assault 86% of 1279 - - 0.75 CV app/65790 W 3 $4.99
Arma X: Anniversary Edition No user reviews - - 0.00 CV app/107430 0 $ -
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Beta (Obsolete) No user reviews - - 0.00 CV app/219540 0 $ -

No longer included:

Take on Helicopters Bundle No user reviews - - 3.75 CV sub/13794 0 $24.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $97.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $157.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $232.91
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = $277.90

CV:

• Tier 1 = 14.69
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 23.69
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 56.18
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 101.17

Note about referrals:

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
You can disable referral links from your settings panel:
https://www.steamgifts.com/account/settings/referrals

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

We've been waiting DayZ for a new bundle, and now this?

View Results
[T1] Take On Mars for a dollar? Knocks me off my planet.
[T2] I'll take a Pound of BTA, thanks. Some new Ylands to check out.
[T3] The Apex of my ArmA collection!
[T4] Like buying the game at sale price with many extras. I'm in.
[Have] I've had these forever.
[Expensive] $45 game at $30, no thanks.
[Nope] 2Army4me, no thanks.

If i activate Arma + apex dlc its NOT this right?

4 years ago

Well, the one you linked is one sub that activates multiple items, while what's provided in this bundle is the base game + one of the DLCs only.

4 years ago

Sure so classic Bohemia then... Thanks

4 years ago

Tier 2 went up to $13.27, not worth the price.

4 years ago

Mmm... How do I know if I already own Arma X: Anniversary Edition? I'm using the usual browser extensions and it shows it as unowned. But if I go to the Steam product page, everything is green. And if I check sensualshakti's detailed table I'm (apparently) missing: ARMA 2 Dedicated Server, Arma 2 (no surprise here), Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead - Dedicated Server, Arma X: Anniversary Edition. Am I missing any goodies like the OST, High resolution maps, artwork, etc.?

I don't want to try the key because I'm sure I will end screwing it up and fall into the "oh, you just redeemed another appID, sorry" trick :(

4 years ago

Arma X: Anniversary Edition. Am I missing any goodies like the OST, High resolution maps, artwork, etc.?

The goodies are the Arma X: Anniversary Edition app. It installs a folder of random PDFs, music, art. "Launching" it just opens the folder in Explorer. You can check what's included exactly on SteamDB https://steamdb.info/depot/107431/ .

If you want to know artwork resolution or so, you can write me on Steam. Music is both MP3 and FLAC so no lacking quality there.

4 years ago

I tried to activate Take on Helicopter bundle for get the Hind DLC but Steam don't let me activate the key because I already have the base game, anyone have this trouble?

4 years ago

Then you already own the Hind DLC, assuming you are trying the right key. I had the Hind DLC because I got some DLCs separately years ago when it was last bundled, but I did not have this bundle version and cannot activate the key.

4 years ago

and for you Hinds appears in your dlc list or only appears "Rearmed" and "Noisecontrollers"?

4 years ago

I have activated the key on my alt account, because I already own the bundle, and it was only the base game, no Hinds DLC included.

4 years ago

Well, apparently for those like me that get this package from the bundle in january of 2014, this package not includes the DLC Hinds like you say, I will writte to Humble support to see if they can solve this issue.

4 years ago*

I'm having the same issue, I won a giveaway for it and it's using the 11982 sub id.

If you check the homepage for the bundle now, it doesn't say bundle. Just "Take On Helicopters", maybe they changed it too?

My gift link says "Take On Helicopters Bundle" though

4 years ago

I wrote today to humble bundle and the support ninjas reply me that are investigating the issue.
I think that the most probably is the usual mess with the sub id for Bohemia's Games, the same thing that happens with arma 2 for example that have two differents sub is (33900 and 33910).

4 years ago

Today I received this same reply from Humble Bundle. So never was the bundle, only the base game.

4 years ago

At least on the first few days they certainly delivered keys that activate https://steamdb.info/sub/27201 "Take on Helicopters with Hinds DLC". It was even titled "Take On Helicopters Bundle" on the bungle page, but they have changed the title now to "Take On Helicopters". I have verified they activated sub 27201.

I bought yet another copy of the bundle yesterday and now they deliver key that activates https://steamdb.info/sub/11982/ which does not include "Hinds" DLC. "Noisecontrollers" and "Rearmed" DLCs are free anyway and should be included with all versions of the game.

To me it seems like the Hinds DLC maybe never was intended to be included, so perhaps they just mistakenly or unknowingly delivered wrong keys?

4 years ago*

Probably like you say, they never intended includes the whole bundle, nevermind, personally I forgives Humble Bundle, they are selling us good games for a buck.

4 years ago

PSA

After investigation, it would appear that sadly the Hinds DLC was never included as a part of this bundle. The naming of that game was incorrect on download pages, adding "bundle" to the end to cause the confusion.

That has since been removed to prevent any further confusion. Apologies for any disappointment, but please let me know if you have any other questions or problems and I'd be happy to help. Otherwise, I hope that you have a great rest of your day!

4 years ago

So they decided to give only some customers or only the first buyers the whole bundle? https://steamdb.info/sub/27201/apps/

Weird move by Humble / Bohemia. The kind of chaos you'd normally expect from Fanatical.

Fanatical support however would not lie to your face about the keys they initially gave out..

4 years ago

Not really first buyers - only people who bought the bundle and reveal their keys early. I remember buying the bundle pretty early on but only got the key without the DLC...

4 years ago

Reinforces the rule "always reveal and copy keys the moment you get them".

4 years ago

So, if I wanted to cure my minor OCD over this whole Arma 2 mess, should I remove the original one I have in my library (from an older HB), and then attempt to use the key from this bundle to reactivate it? I'm worried that it may mess up the Operation Arrowhead and DayZ Mod that I have linked to my account as well.

4 years ago

I looked in your Steam library, and you already have the currently sold and bundled Arma 2 version https://steamcommunity.com/app/33910/ (33910 is the appid number)

What do you mean with "original one"? At least you don't have the "original" North American version which has appid number 33900. As far as I know, that version is not officially sold anymore and it's never been bundled as far as I know. So if you buy the current bundle and try activating it, Steam will almost certainly tell you already own the game. Even if you somehow managed to obtain the appid 33900 version, it would not mess up anything either. You would just get another "Arma 2" entry in your Steam library: https://i.imgur.com/b4gCpqm.png

In my opinion this other version is not really worth obtaining unless you are collecting removed Steam games, or you really want to have 2 versions of the same game etc.

If you remove and then reactivate this game with a new key, that won't change anything, you would remove and then activate the exact same version of the game. Besides, Operation Arrowhead is standalone game and does not require Arma 2 as far as I know, and DayZ Mod is actually DLC to Arrowhead, not Arma 2. What exactly are you even trying to accomplish? =)

4 years ago*

You can't "cure" that SteamGifts uses the wrong ArmA 2. Only SG could.

4 years ago

So, what do we do with these useless arma 2 keys? will they create issues if they are given away on sg?

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.