Humble Bundle’s Featured Charity is Crisis Text Line! You can choose however much of your bundle purchase helps us provide free, confidential, 24/7 support to people in crisis. In crisis yourself? You can reach any of our trained volunteers by texting us at 741741.

Here are some of the bundles that are running right now:

Humble Discovery Pack (through 10/23, 11:00 am PST ): Includes War for the Overworld + Heart of Gold DLC, Osiris New Dawn, Kentucky Route Zero, RWBY: Grimm Eclipse, Phantom Brave PC, Tricky Towers

Humble Day of the Devs Bundle 2018 (through 11/2, 10:00 am PST: Includes MINIT, Hyper Light Drifter, Day of the Devs VIP Ticket, Rime, Crossing Souls, Yooka Laylee, Full Throttle Remastered, Burly Men at Sea

Plus there are new bundles being added at the end of the month! You guys have probably already tuned in to the recent conversations around creator burnout, so we’re happy to be working with Humble Bundle to address this issue. Everyone deserves to have help with their mental health.

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/9or6sg/humble_bundles_october_featured_charity_is_all/

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Sounds ok how much is it and does it have tiers?

5 years ago

There is no price info yet.

5 years ago

Ok well the games in the bundle look ok.

5 years ago

I'm adding this to the top comment for visibility.

Humble Day of the Devs Bundle 2018

Game Price
MINIT 9,99€
Hyper Light Drifter 19,99€
RIME 34,99€
Crossing Souls 14,99€
Yooka Laylee 39,99€
Full Throttle Remastered 14,99€
Burly Men at Sea 9,99€
Day of the Devs VIP Ticket -
5 years ago

Thanks for the chart!
Since this was leaked yesterday, I have been pondering whether it's better to already open a thread containing the extended info chart (and links to this thread for comments) but with no definitive info on the bundle / tier options in the poll (since we don't know the tier setup) OR to just wait till the bundle releases and have the correct info from the start. What does everyone prefer?

5 years ago

My 2 cents: wait for the official bundle. This thread advertises the leaked info.

5 years ago

I'd agree with trent: wait for the official bundle.

Thanks for everything shakti!

5 years ago

Game | Ratings | Cards | Bundled | Retail Price
 :- | :-: | :-: | :-: | :-:
**[Burly Men at Sea](https://store.steampowered.com/app/403290/Burly_Men_at_Sea/)** | 74% of 95 reviews | - | 1 | 9,99€
**[Full Throttle Remastered](https://store.steampowered.com/app/228360/Full_Throttle_Remastered/)** | 94% of 862 reviews | [**❤**](http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-228360) | 1 | 14,99€
**[Yooka-Laylee](https://store.steampowered.com/app/360830/YookaLaylee/)** | 79% of 1,452 reviews | [**❤**](http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-360830) | 1 | 39,99€
**[Crossing Souls](https://store.steampowered.com/app/331690/Crossing_Souls/)** | 85% of 454 reviews | [**❤**](http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-331690) | 0 | 14,99€
**[RiME](https://store.steampowered.com/app/493200/RiME/)** | 91% of 1,229 reviews | - | 1 | 34,99€
**[Hyper Light Drifter](https://store.steampowered.com/app/257850/Hyper_Light_Drifter/)** | 94% of 8,949 reviews | [**❤**](http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-257850) | 1 | 19,99€
**[Minit](https://store.steampowered.com/app/609490/Minit/)** | 92% of 381 reviews | [**❤**](http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-609490) | 0 | 9,99€
Chart created with [Lex's SG Chart Maker](https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/ed1gC/userscript-lexs-sg-chart-maker)
5 years ago

You're welcome. I don't think it matters if it's confirmed or not as long as it's clear whether it's a leak or an announcement. Either way I find it easier to check what I'm missing or if I'm interested in something when there's a chart available. I didn't see any so I went ahead and made one :)

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Humble Day of the Devs Bundle 2018. If that comes online it will be really hard not to buy.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

1+

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

gooble gobble

5 years ago

Some nice games. Definitely would be interested in the latter bundle.

5 years ago

Probably another straight $10 bundle without tiers

5 years ago

Honestly, I think I might take it even in that case. I'm somewhat interested in all of these games and I only own Hyperlight Drifter.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago*

I was leaning towards that myself but after checking out the past Day of the Devs bundles they were broken into 3 tiers, so I'm leaning toward this staying the same now.

Day of the Devs 2017

Tier 1 $1 or more - TumbleSeed, Grim Fandango Remastered and Loot Rascals.
Tier 2 BTA - ABZU, Flinthook and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.
Tier 3 $9 or more - Full Throttle Remastered, Everything, Day of the Devs VIP Ticket and a $2 Humble Wallet credit (Humble Monthly subscribers only).

Day of the Devs 2016

Tier 1 $1 or more - Lumino City, Broken Age, Titan Souls, plus a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.
Tier 2 BTA - Grim Fandango Remastered, Massive Chalice, and Oxenfree.
Tier 3 Pay $9 or more - Day of the Tentacle Remastered, VIP ticket to Day of the Devs an entry into the iam8bit swag giveaway and a couple for 20% off in the store at the event.

5 years ago*

Remember the Day of the Dev 2016 content was made into a Steam Package for about 5 bucks (less if owned a few titles) a couple days after the bundle went life.

5 years ago

In that case I'd say lock in the BTA and wait, but didn't Humble recently remove the ability to lock in the BTA by just paying a dollar?

5 years ago

No idea what a "Day of the Devs VIP Ticket," is, but I'm interested in 3 games there.

5 years ago

Afaik, it's just a VIP ticket for the event in San Francisco.

5 years ago

Ah yeah, I remember something like that last year.

5 years ago

Definitely gonna buy this one for MINIT and Rime alone, can't wait to see it released.

5 years ago

+1

Exactly my line of thought as well...

5 years ago

+1

5 years ago

Rime is in a fanatical bundle right now

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

That game line-up looks solid! So, previous Day of the Devs bundles have been in 3 tiers so you'd assume it's the same way here as well. Considering that end date, could we already see this bundle up later this week?

5 years ago

Yooka Laylee and Full Throttle - sounds interesting.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

how do you not spend on food, rent/mortgage, bills/power/water/gas for an entire month?

Honestly however if you mean trying to only spend money on essentials like food, rent etc - I try to do that every month sadly, my budget is tight as. Any extra spending comes out food shopping budget. So it's rare I'm prepared to starve for a fortnight in order to play some game (I have a few already, including some I haven't even tried yet..)

5 years ago

Colour me intrigued.

5 years ago

Might have to grab the bundle with HLD in it to finally give a copy away here. I've bought a total of 6 copies of the game so far. @_@

5 years ago

I wonder if SG is going to retroactively set the games bundled dates to today considering there are people that will create giveaways for the games before the bundle goes live and have the giveaways end after the bundle starts so they will have the keys when the giveaways end and still get full CV.

Edit: I guess it's not that big of a deal. If someone really wants to do that to farm CV, they will probably give away multiple games from the bundle and it should be pretty easy to spot a single coincidence from manipulation.

5 years ago*

They'll be buggered if something changes in the meantime.

5 years ago

Then they just lose a single giveaway slot. Not much risk.

5 years ago

Pretty risky if it's a fake.

5 years ago

Rich people buy bundles only to give them away... poor people like me only pray for them :v

5 years ago

If I'm not mistaken, then bundle date is compared to giveaway's end date (or even date when game is marked as received).

5 years ago

Whether you get full CV or bundled value is determined by the date you create the giveaway.

If you create a giveaway on the 5th and it is open for 3 weeks so it ends on the 26th, then the game shows up in a bundle on the 10th and gets added to the bundle list, you still get full CV because you purchased the game and created the giveaway before the bundle was available which means you did not get the discount and you deserve full CV.

With the above example, you can even create a giveaway on the 5th, but set the start day of the giveaway to the 15th. Nobody can enter the giveaway until the 15th, but there is a bundle on the 10th that includes the game you are giving away and everyone gets bundle value if they crate a giveaway on the 10th or later. Your giveaway becomes available and people start entering on the 15th, but you still get full CV because you initially created the giveaway before the 10th which proves (sort of) that you purchased it before the major discount was available.

5 years ago

Maybe it works like you say.

I thought that I had one of such giveaways:

1. I created giveaway.
  2. game got bundled.
  3. giveaway ended.
  4. I got reduced CV.

Due to number of my giveaways I can't find that one, if it even exists.

Do you know about any practical examples to confirm your statements?

you initially created the giveaway before the 10th which proves (sort of) that you purchased it before the major discount was available.

The thing is that you can create giveaway without having game beforehand and just buy it after giveaway's end.
One of the legal reasons to do so is that you can't buy games from Steam store to inventory/e-mail any longer, so you should know recipient before buying.

5 years ago

Are you sure that the game you gave away was full value and not ever bundled or highly discounted in the past to reduce it's value? If it was full CV when you gave it away and you got bundled value after the giveaway ended, SG entered a bundled date on the site older than the date you created the giveaway. I'm 99% positive that the CV you receive is only based on the date you create the giveaway.

I guess you could verify it if you look up a specific games bundle date here, then try and find a giveaway for that game in the archive that started before the bundled date and ended after. Then check that user on sgtools to see if they got full or reduced CV for the giveaway.

5 years ago

I'm not 100% sure and it looks like you are not sure for 100% either.
I was thinking about checking giveaways in the way you suggest, but it will take time. Maybe I will do it later.

5 years ago

Sounds good, gotta see how they are tiered since I already have 3 games. Mostly interested in Rime and Crossing Souls but Minit and Burly Men at Sea are nice bonus to go with them.

5 years ago

I don't expect there to be tiers

5 years ago

Where is everyone getting this information, someone wrote the same thing above?

We only had one 'single tier' bundle recently, so I'm curious where this is coming from.

5 years ago

For me, it's based on the number of games on the list and their "value".

5 years ago

The previous Days of the Devs bundles always had 3 tiers, it's possible it will change this year but I wouldn't assume so

5 years ago

Yeah, I just remembered them having more games, but it looks like 2016 was 7 games as well.
So it's probably similar to that one.

5 years ago

These are exactly my thoughts and feelings towards this bundle and its presumable content.

5 years ago

I'm looking forward to it. A few wishlisted and some great repeats.

5 years ago

Does anyone know the exact date and time the bundle will go live? I don't keep track of Humble Bundle dates so I don't know when it is normal. I might try and get in early for a low BTA price if I end up wanting that tier.

5 years ago*

Deleted

5 years ago

Depends on the price. I agree the titles look good for the next but if they go "$30 Charity Bundle!" I wouldn't buy it still.

5 years ago

The usual % are 15% for charity, 20% to HB and 65% to game publishers. It's not all for charity, it's a bussiness that gives some for charity.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Hopefully humble won't take 35% of the money for themselves this time. "Charity"

5 years ago

Sounds great, hopefully it's somewhat affordable...

5 years ago

Interesting but I'm guessing it won't be a 14-day bundle as 11/2 is an unusual day to end in that it is a Friday. So I'm thinking it will start next Tuesday and run for 10 days.

5 years ago*

We'll probably know this Friday since it should either be this friday or next tuesday.

5 years ago

So I checked and it looks like for this annual bundle in past years the launch day is over all the place and breaks with Humble's traditional schedule. In 2015 it was a Thursday, in 2016 a Saturday, and last year was on a Tuesday so I'm not sure what to think. I will have to take back what I said as it could very well go live on Friday and run for 14 days.

5 years ago*

I want everything in that bundle except Yooka Laylee (Have it from the monthy). I would gladly pay 10$ for it.

5 years ago

If the price is right, I'm there for Minit and Rime.

5 years ago

I hope the new one has tiers unlike the other, I want Rime and HLD but I don't wanna pay $10 for them (I know, I'm too cheap).

5 years ago

If there are (tiers) I'm sure Rime will be in the top tier. Don't be so cheap! 😂😂

5 years ago

I could always get only one of the two and be happy, that's why I'm hoping for tiers :P

5 years ago

There's always Group Buys to consider.

5 years ago

That's a good point.

5 years ago

you can just buy origins bundle from fanatical then now ;)

5 years ago

Was just checking that bundle, if Humble doesn't beat it price-wise my money is going to Fanatical.

5 years ago

If I remember right, the previous versions of these bundles also had Steam equivalents which sometimes ended up being cheaper depending on what you already own. I hope it does end up being real since I've been eyeing Rime for a long time now.

5 years ago

The Reddit account is part of Crisis Text Line so the post was about supporting the cause. They probably didn't even think about it being some sort of "leak". I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that it's legit.

EDIT: Hopefully the devs who put their games in it don't pull out since they may feel it affected sales before the bundle release.

5 years ago*

Oh yeah, there was such steam bundle. Would be great as I have majority of those leaked games.

5 years ago

+1 I'm totally with you on that.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.