Humble Bundle’s Featured Charity is Crisis Text Line! You can choose however much of your bundle purchase helps us provide free, confidential, 24/7 support to people in crisis. In crisis yourself? You can reach any of our trained volunteers by texting us at 741741.

Here are some of the bundles that are running right now:

Humble Discovery Pack (through 10/23, 11:00 am PST ): Includes War for the Overworld + Heart of Gold DLC, Osiris New Dawn, Kentucky Route Zero, RWBY: Grimm Eclipse, Phantom Brave PC, Tricky Towers

Humble Day of the Devs Bundle 2018 (through 11/2, 10:00 am PST: Includes MINIT, Hyper Light Drifter, Day of the Devs VIP Ticket, Rime, Crossing Souls, Yooka Laylee, Full Throttle Remastered, Burly Men at Sea

Plus there are new bundles being added at the end of the month! You guys have probably already tuned in to the recent conversations around creator burnout, so we’re happy to be working with Humble Bundle to address this issue. Everyone deserves to have help with their mental health.

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/9or6sg/humble_bundles_october_featured_charity_is_all/

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm so depressed I'm going to text 741741.

5 years ago

Hahahaha, do it now :D

5 years ago

everyone is just hoping it doesnt end up like that whole hb is giving away tropico 4 leak

5 years ago

According to dayofthedevs.com the event is on Nov 11, same as last year. And the bundle started on the 24th October last year so expecting it will start about the same 23/24 October this year.

5 years ago

If this leak is true, this will be my first bundle purchase since the ign merger. However I'm still skeptical that this might be another attempt of ign trolling us...

5 years ago

I knew it!

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I hope it's before then .... I have to cancel my Monthly before Friday and I kiiiinda still wanted the probable $2 wallet from the Day of the Devs bundle ;)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Humble Wallet credit for Monthly subscribers, like in pretty much all their T3 bundles.

(Or did you mean what I need it for? Was planning to spend my wallet funds in their store still before I lose my 10% bonus.)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

I don't think you will get $2 if you haven't paid for the next bundle yet. Unless you have a longer sub and just want to pause?

5 years ago

Yes, you do get the $2, as well as the 10% off and Humble Trove access; all you need is to be an active subscriber.

(I'm no longer an active subscriber in any case, I cancelled yesterday.)

5 years ago

Interesting, maybe they changed that, some time ago I remember I didn't have the 10% discount until I paid for the early unlock. Sorry for disturbing you in that case. ;-)

5 years ago

I remember it always being that way (I've been a subscriber from the start), but I might be wrong.

Now it's definitely like that, though -- I spent my humble wallet yesterday before unsubscribing (obviously haven't paid for the early unlock) and got the 10% just fine :)

5 years ago

The annual Day of the Devs event is not until 11/11 so it could still happen at some point between now and then. Though a potential Humble bundle for it could be any day of the week judging from the past 3 years.

5 years ago

I'm not very hopeful , IGN don't seem to want my money, they rather troll the few of us, rather to see the potential of good profit from good bundles, that seems to be the trend thus far.

5 years ago

Incredible how people can get so riled on a leak without prices and date that they are angry that the bundle doesn't start when they want, with the same games as "promised". (Not like we haven't seen leaks that never happened, happened later, or games got changed)
Then if the bundle will start, people will be mad if it costs more than what they imagined.
It's really something, how SG can chase itself into hype, desperation, anger, disappointment and some other feelings repeatedly, solely because what they expected from something that has/had literally no confirmation to it. Oh, and be angry at literally everyone while doing so.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

And making absolutely sure that everyone knows how upset one is with the reality not being tailored to their expectations.
SG is the football-mom of online communities :D

5 years ago

Because it's competing with Fanatical's Origins bundle?
It's pretty frustrating to have to see this out... and I can't blame people going "screw this, I'm going Fanatical" especially if they are only interested in Rime.

5 years ago

What is competing with a bundle, that is out and purchaseable ? A promise? A non-official promise, who knows when to be realized, if ever?
Hardly.

5 years ago

I doubt I'm the only one waiting to see if Humble's deal is better than Fanatical. But once enough time passes, people will tap out in favour of Fanatical.
That's competition.

5 years ago

waiting to see if Humble's deal is better than Fanatical. But once enough time passes, people will tap out in favour of Fanatical.

Waiting for unspoken promises becoming real is still not competition. HAVING a bundle is competition.

5 years ago

damn ign :fistshake:

5 years ago

Not Day of the Devs, but RPG Maker! https://www.humblebundle.com/software/degica-software

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.