Humble Bundle’s Featured Charity is Crisis Text Line! You can choose however much of your bundle purchase helps us provide free, confidential, 24/7 support to people in crisis. In crisis yourself? You can reach any of our trained volunteers by texting us at 741741.

Here are some of the bundles that are running right now:

Humble Discovery Pack (through 10/23, 11:00 am PST ): Includes War for the Overworld + Heart of Gold DLC, Osiris New Dawn, Kentucky Route Zero, RWBY: Grimm Eclipse, Phantom Brave PC, Tricky Towers

Humble Day of the Devs Bundle 2018 (through 11/2, 10:00 am PST: Includes MINIT, Hyper Light Drifter, Day of the Devs VIP Ticket, Rime, Crossing Souls, Yooka Laylee, Full Throttle Remastered, Burly Men at Sea

Plus there are new bundles being added at the end of the month! You guys have probably already tuned in to the recent conversations around creator burnout, so we’re happy to be working with Humble Bundle to address this issue. Everyone deserves to have help with their mental health.

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/9or6sg/humble_bundles_october_featured_charity_is_all/

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

5 years ago

Not me. It's a good chance for those who missed the monthly to give it a go. It's a really good game although I would recommend A Hat In Time over this. But they're both good fun.

I'm more annoyed when I see bundle repeats in the monthlies. :/

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Might grab that. ... depending on the price :P

5 years ago

Depends if they do Tiers as usual. Full Throttle and Rime for me but I can get on sale for less than 16 total so if it's more nope

5 years ago

Finally some worthwhile bundle besides the Monthly.

5 years ago

Wow, sounds amazing. As the bundle is going to end on November 2nd, I guess we can expect the bundle on Friday.

5 years ago*

"leak". what a weird name for guerrilla marketing.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago*

I guess you are saying Minit might be top tier because how recent it was released. I would have said Rime for top tier.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

or I thought you meant T3. My bad

5 years ago

I'm guessing Full Throttle will be T2

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Cmon 1/2 games rebundle

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Dope.

5 years ago

Pope

5 years ago

It's not evidence per se, but Rime is in Tier 2 (~5€) of the Fanatical Origins bundle.

5 years ago

Oh, now that's interesting news. Too bad the rest of the bundle is not my cup of tea. Let's see what Friday brings (or not).

5 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Rime was the only one in the "leak" I was interested in.

5 years ago

Thanks for the info. Rime is a must have but the only game I want from this bundle. Hopefully it will be in tier 1 but let's check out this Fanatical bundle.

5 years ago

In addition to Rime being in the new Fanatical bundle, Crossing Souls is the featured game in the Loot Play bundle this month

5 years ago

Loot Play bundle?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

That seems to be it, thank you Pete.

This crate doesn’t ship to the country you’ve selected.

I didn't select any country tho and this also seems like a subscription service - I stay away from those. Guess I'll still wait and see what Friday may bring.

5 years ago

new loot crate game subscription thing, like humble monthly
https://www.lootcrate.com/crates/loot-play

5 years ago

Thank you. Never heard of this before. Is it a new service? Are there any people with experience, have you tried it? And for whom is it available, because it says it doesn't ship to my country?

5 years ago

It was only just announced a couple hours ago, no mention of Steam anywhere so I'm guessing they are DRM-free or some other new DRM distribution platform. But we'll see. I didn't subscribe. :P

5 years ago

Loot Play is currently only available in the United States. Codes are PC only, redeemable through Steam once received.

5 years ago

Ah, good to know. I did CTRL-F "steam" but didn't find anything on the page I saw. Didn't research any deeper. :P

5 years ago

Loot Play is currently only available in the United States. Codes are PC only, redeemable through Steam once received.

5 years ago

Yeah it already became way less interesting for me too.

5 years ago

Ahhh! I'll buy it at a high price!

5 years ago

Mmm, I'm not really tempted on this bundle when I look at it. Crossing Soul seems interesting. Then the Origins Bundle came out . . . Thats a massive draw though. Mainly drawn to Overfall on Origins Bundle.
Cheers~

5 years ago

I will pass. I have 3 of the games.

5 years ago

Will get it for HLD and Full Throttle Remastered alone if they are in the BTA tier.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

OR it's an actual leak and they deleted the reddit post to save some face? We have to wait and see

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Well, Humble... now you need to fight Fanatical since they got Rime too. Here's to see what Humble's price-class is, if $10 for all Fanatical seriously put the wind out from under them with their bundle.

5 years ago

fanatical has given a huge counteroffer to this Bundle. Thank god there are competitions.

5 years ago

Oh Gorramit! I only saw this post after buying the latest fanatical bundle just for highly wishlisted RiME. Grrr, I should have held out for this bundle instead as it has 3 games I want instead of just the 1...

5 years ago

which ones?

5 years ago

I've also got Minit and Burly Men at Sea on my wishlist... (I already have a copy of Full Throttle Remastered otherwise that would be another one)

5 years ago

I wonder if HB somehow had insider information about the Fanatical Origins bundle (which also features Rime) before it was released and this info was "leaked" so that people would wait for the HB bundle instead.

Just my conspiracy theory ;) In any case Humble is probably glad this happened.

5 years ago

Your theory makes sense to me. I'd probably bought the Fanatical bundle already for RiME had this leak not promised something I want even more. Now if just the price will be right ;)

5 years ago

Yeah, I'm definitely waiting to see the tiers and the prices. If HB had planned to put Rime in the top tier, they should move it down to the BTA tier. Fingers crossed :)

5 years ago

Can be a double edged sword though. The leak showed me all the games, and I decided I'd rather have the Fanatical one XD

5 years ago

Then again if you didn't know about these titles at HB would you have skipped Fanatical?

5 years ago

Hm that's true. I guess if there isn't any leak and the Humble one releases, I'll probably just thank the heavens I didn't miss out on anything great (mostly wanted it for RiME too)

5 years ago

Meow

5 years ago

Woof

5 years ago

Blub?

5 years ago

True. Let's call it a calculated risk then ;)

5 years ago

I prefer the Origins Bundle though, which features more game I might play than this Humble Day bundle. I guess it just fits different needs. I am looking at Overfall in the Origins Bundle rather than RiME though.
Cheers~

5 years ago

The leak might not be accurate and we end up with a completely different bundle. That's either a good thing or a bad thing depending on your perspective ;)

5 years ago

Indeed, it might be inaccurate, most likely I will not get the Dev Bundle like last year as there is no chance for me to go to the convention. I feel odd getting a "Ticket" but not actually able to be there. I was just comparing the 2 options and I have had my eyes on Overfall for awhile.
Thank you for your reply, Cheers~

5 years ago

Yeah, makes sense. Important thing is that you got games that you wanted :)

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

Can't wait!

5 years ago

I see no new bundle, either they are late or no bundle today.

5 years ago

They are never late. It seems this leak was fake, pretty much like all leaks we ever experienced from Humble.

5 years ago

Well, we still have a chance to get that bundle at Thursday right? I hope so because the bundle sounds very nice so for a good price I want it! :P

5 years ago

If the time table in the leak is right it should be tonight, because the bundle should end at 2 november which is exactly in 2 weeks now.

5 years ago

Then maybe no Humble Bundle leaked bundle sad

5 years ago

I think you mean Tuesday. I also want it for a good price. Oh my, the wait! The suspense! The impatience!!

5 years ago

Yes, Tuesday! I mess those up sometimes, even when Joey thought me that Thursday is the 3rd day (yes, that's wrong but it made me remember it's the 4th) thanks!

5 years ago

A Humble Bundle is never late, nor is it early. It launches precisely when it means to.

;)

5 years ago

Hahaha nice one!

5 years ago

It's more than likely going to be on Tuesday.

5 years ago

Maybe there will not be a bundle and humble is just trying to stop us from buy the fanatical bundle :P

5 years ago

Hope not 'cause gosh darn it, it's working ._.

Only thing stopping me from buying the Fanatical one... is this supposed one... with RiME...

5 years ago

That would be evil, and so far... effective.
They got until 2 Nov to comply :p

5 years ago

THIS WAS A HOAX AND I GUESS MANY OTHERS LIKE ME, GOT SCREWED :d

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

It's definitely not a hoax 😎

(VIP Access with forthcoming Humble Bundle)

and there were similar bundles the last 2 years

But the start date of the bundle was never mentioned, a lot of us just made some (understandable) assumptions 😏
and it's also possible HB changed their plans as a result of the leak...

5 years ago

https://www.dualshockers.com/day-of-the-devs-2018/

"Day of the Devs 2018 will take place at The Midway (a 40,000 square foot event space) in San Francisco on Sunday, November 11 from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM Pacific. While the event itself is free you will have to register beforehand via Eventbrite."

At which point it probably starts on the 28th or the 4th (if its running a full 2 weeks).

Edit: though it seems last years may have started on the 25th, with the actual event being the 11th again. So who knows?! O___o

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Exactly, I do not understand what's screwed? :/

5 years ago

And why must he always use the largest text possible when posting?

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

Deleted

5 years ago

because he is obnoxious

5 years ago