Get your tickets here! Shortcut to the 2 new stations.
So, I just got my first PS3 + MGS HD Collection + Rainbow Six Vegas (as a bonus added to the console) also, does anybody know, if it's a good singleplayer experience? so I just wanted to share my hapiness with you guys! ^^ Sorry, that those are just bundle leftovers, but I can't really afford much else to gift to you at the moment.
Also, if someone could drop here a few PS3 game suggestions (would mostly apreciate exclusives or games that have a really bad PC port) that would be very nice. :)
Titles that I'm currently highly/very interested in:
MGS 4 (I'm going to play the series in a semi-chronological order so it will take a while to get to Guns of Patriots)
The Last of Us
RDR - bought :D
God of War
maybe DMC 3/4
Shadow of the Colossus
maybe Heavy Rain, because of many mixed opinions

Also heard how amazing Uncharted is, but I haven't done basically any research about it, so let's put in on the "maybe" list also.

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Uncharted is an amazingg series. totally recommend playing this.

And reserved for some future suggestions after i go through my collection (@=

Here's afew I found at first glance and totally recommend getting these if ya can:

Yakuza 3 & 4
Nier
Shadows of the Damned
Beyond: Two Souls
Infamous
Killzone

8 years ago*

Journey its a different kind of game you will only find on PS3. Will it come to Steam one day? Lets hope it does. MGS HD Collection is a really nice grab (will it also come to Steam one day? who knows...)

8 years ago

Oh true, Journey is gorgeous and a must-play if you have a PS3. Flower is also really beautiful.

8 years ago

Thank you both for the titles. Definetely will have to increase my library by a few unique and calming art games.

8 years ago

No problem! Also Sound Shapes is really artsy and musical. I've only played the demo so far but it's really fun.

8 years ago

Congatulations!)
Thank u!

8 years ago

Play Uncharted! They're super fun and also have great stories (U2 especially). Also check out the Ratchet & Clank games (A Crack in Time is my favorite) and The Sly Collection (cartoony stealth platformers). LittleBigPlanet is fun to play with friends.

8 years ago

Thanks for the train. :)

8 years ago

Bump and meow

8 years ago

Bump :)

8 years ago

Congratulations on the PS3!! I've had countless hours of fun with it since it released.

You've named many of the great games.

-If you like FPS, check out the Killzone games. They're fantastic.
-I've never played it, but Beyond: Two Souls is one that I really would love to play.
-You already mentioned God of War, but if you like these games I recommend Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition. It's grotesque (It is the Inferno, after all) but I had a blast getting 100% trophies with that one.

Thank you for the train! :)

8 years ago

Guess that I'll have to try out something from Quantic Dream. Just have to figure out what title to start with. :D
Thank you very much for all the suggestions! ^^

8 years ago

you pretty much cant go wrong with any of the hd collections
jak and daxter
FF X / X-2
Shadow of the colossus
man ps2 was the best thing ever

EDIT: Have fun with your new PS obviously :)

8 years ago

Shadows of the colossus b4 you play it make sure you can handle it hard game to handle it

8 years ago

Red Dead Redemption (RDR?) was probably my favorite multiplayer game. I actually got the highest possible rank for all the unlocks, and every single gold version of every weapon. I like the sci-fi shooters. Bioshocks and Borderlands games were all great, as were Fallout 3 and Deus Ex series.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow was really great on PS3, as were all the Metal Gears. Mass Effect series was a really great series too, but the first one is ps1. The cool thing about that one is saves from each game carry over for bonuses, and characters can live or die in predecessors just based on your save games from the previous game. I really enjoyed some of the Assassin's Creed games too. For RPG, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xilia, Dark Souls, Dragon Age games, Kingdoms of Amalur, Tales of Symphonia, Resonance of Fate, and of course the Elder Scrolls games. Oblivion and Skyrim are a lot of fun! Disgaea and Persona games are really deep RPGs as well, with anime style elements. The Final Fantasy REMAKES are really good too. I think the newer ones under Square Enix are kind of garbage in comparison to the older stuff, but they're not bad games by any means. Just nothing like the older Square/Squaresoft counterparts.

Those are my main recommendations, since I'm mainly into RPG, or FPS with RPG elements. For other genres I'd have different recommends. Hopefully it's worth looking into a few of them though, as they might pique some interest!

8 years ago

Yes, I meant Red Dead Redemption.
Own some of the titles on PC already, but thank you especially for reminding me about Persona. Heard a lot of good things about it, but unfortunatelly forgot about its existence after some time.

8 years ago

PS3, nice :)
I've wanted to do that since the PS1, but a Nintendo always got in my way, and these days its other stuff preventing me from getting a console.
Enjoy! :)

8 years ago

bump :)

8 years ago

Some of the best ps3 exclusives:

Demon's Souls
3d Dot Game Heroes
ICO / Shadow of the Colossus
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

8 years ago

views finishing the tutorial of Dark Souls as an achievement not really, but shhh
sees Demon's Souls as a recommendation
cries

8 years ago

congrats for your ps3. I hope ps3 games are cheaper now...

8 years ago

Depends what and where. As far as I'm aware, a lot of good titles are around ~20€ here, but I've also seen such wonderful prices like TLoU for 60€...

8 years ago

Thank you, Zoey! :)

(I don't have a PS3, so I can't make any recommendations. Sorry.) :3

8 years ago

please play The Last of Us! You won't regret it :D

8 years ago

Yes, I know. :D Promise to buy it as soon as I have some money and find a reasonable price tag. :)

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

Heavy Rain = Amazing

Hands down one of my favorite gaming experiences from the last few years

8 years ago

Not sure why but I have been blacklisted :(

8 years ago

Removed; must have been an impulse from the past.

8 years ago

Bump

8 years ago

bump

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

bump