Get your tickets here! Shortcut to the 2 new stations.
So, I just got my first PS3 + MGS HD Collection + Rainbow Six Vegas (as a bonus added to the console) also, does anybody know, if it's a good singleplayer experience? so I just wanted to share my hapiness with you guys! ^^ Sorry, that those are just bundle leftovers, but I can't really afford much else to gift to you at the moment.
Also, if someone could drop here a few PS3 game suggestions (would mostly apreciate exclusives or games that have a really bad PC port) that would be very nice. :)
Titles that I'm currently highly/very interested in:
MGS 4 (I'm going to play the series in a semi-chronological order so it will take a while to get to Guns of Patriots)
The Last of Us
RDR - bought :D
God of War
maybe DMC 3/4
Shadow of the Colossus
maybe Heavy Rain, because of many mixed opinions

Also heard how amazing Uncharted is, but I haven't done basically any research about it, so let's put in on the "maybe" list also.

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

8 years ago

Bump for new giveaways. :D

8 years ago

Vamp

8 years ago

To name a few:

Demon's Souls
3d Dot Game Heroes
Folklore
Infamous series
Pixeljunk series (Not all are on Steam)
Tokyo Jungle
echochrome

8 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. Will be looking into Infamous and also Tokyo Jungle seems pretty interesting.

8 years ago

In regards to your question about R6: Vegas.
It's an alright singleplayer experience, but it felt like just another modern shooter, where you happened to die a little bit faster if they shot you. It lacks most of what made the R6 series special in the first place, and is a bit bland. It's relatively short, so it's worth checking out on one of those days when you just want to sit back and not do anything demanding.

8 years ago

Thank you very much for your opinion. Don't really have that much experience with the typical today's fps, so I guess, that will pick it up on some lazy afternoon.
also, expect a little whitelist something by the end of the month ♥

8 years ago

Last day for entering gibs!

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.