Maybe the one and other wondering already where all the giveaways come from but Owlboy was added to the last Humble Bundle Monthly.

Check your keys out:
https://www.humblebundle.com/home/keys

6 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Its on the thread

What is the point...

6 years ago

Since the discussions search only considers topic titles, I guess the point is to quickly explain the flood of GAs.

6 years ago

You could always search Is There Any Deal for sales or bundles it's in.it also has it in the title of the bundle thread

6 years ago

Is an additional thread with actual relevant information really a problem, considering all the other threads that lack such relevance?
You might even register the thanks below.

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

6 years ago*

I don't give a fuck about charts.

6 years ago

Why the hate? don't be stressed for something so unmeaningful, it's a waste of time and energy for yourself.
If you don't like the thread just ignore it, it's easier.

View attached image.
6 years ago

I'm waiting at uni to do a presentation. It's not wasting free time. I never waste free time on arguing.

This is spam and there is already a thread available with all information about the bundle that gets updated

6 years ago

I never waste free time on arguing.

But you do it here.

This is spam

I already told you, report me and stop arguing here.

Use the appropriate avenues for support. If you have an issue with another user, submit a ticket with a user report, rather than calling them out within the community or on the forum.

6 years ago

It's not a spam dude. It was helpful to me. People suddenly started trading Owlboy for cheaper seals @ST but I was like, "Why on Earth?" until I saw this. Thanks marshmallow! And yeah, made this thread much before it was included in "isthereanydeal".

6 years ago

It is spam and it helped 3 people who can't use Google or SG search.

6 years ago

Report me for spam if you think so and stop arguing here.

6 years ago

you only actively search for it, if you have a reason to. that's like telling a news site that it's stupid to post a game's launch date, because the publisher already listed it on their website. i didn't know about this. HB didn't send an email or anything. i just read here in this thread that an Owlboy key is waiting on my account. so no, it's not spam. it's actually helpful.

6 years ago

Out of all the spam and parody threads I've been seeing lately, I wouldn't consider this one with helpful information to be one of them.

6 years ago

True.. but oh well people are lazy these days, to actually search for information. Instead they are "wondering"

6 years ago

i wasn't even wondering. why would i? i have owlboy, so those GAs didn't even show up for me. this thread was the first time i heard about this. and it was nice to get this info. i am certainly not the only one, and you would only need to think for a minute to figure out why this thread might be useful to some - but people are sooo lazy...

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

Sure, you can use ITAD or Google, but it's convenient to find the information here, where one notices the flow. Also, in this case thread author added a note about Owlboy in the title, but of course that is not always the case (especially with lower profile games/bundles). Again, the information is out there, it's just nice and convenient to find it quickly without leaving the site. It would actually be nice if SG pulled bundle information from ITAD and showed it in each GA, Enhanced Steam style. Also a button linking ITAD would suffice.

6 years ago

Do you keep checking the OP of that thread every day in case there is a game added to the early unlocks?

6 years ago

i was wondering
Thank you

6 years ago

Thanks for that. Would have saved a few points if I had known sooner but I didn't think about checking the original thread XD

6 years ago

Nice, had Owlboy on my wishlist (before I got the ludicrous idea to purge my entire wishlist because there were waaaaayyyyyyyyy too many games on it AND executed that idea!)
I oficially (or unoficcionally not sure which to be honoust) now want nothing! o.O

6 years ago

It's a nice game. ;)

6 years ago

Thank you-- I hadn't seen this yet!
It's funny...a couple of days ago I paused my subscription for the first time since the original Monthly. It's like they're trying to get me and others back.

[Edit: I already have it DRM-free on Humble, so I'm not resubbing atm.]

6 years ago

Oh neat, thanks

6 years ago

See how they're preparing us to a mediocre monthly of rebundle...

6 years ago

I just wanted to say thanks and that I found this thread helpful. I did not know where the giveaways were coming from and I did not see the update in the Humble monthly thread because it is not normal for Humble to announce more games after the early unlocks and before the giveaway is released, so I did not think to check there. Yes, I could have searched, but I did not have to :)

6 years ago

Some people take this forum way too serious and seemingly people need to adher to "their" rules and/or be mocked. Dafaq Steamgifts. No wonder the forums feel like an unwelcome circle-jerk nowadays.

Anyway thanks to you (the other one's Owlboy mention is cut off from the front page) I knew this one was from my monthly, so thanks.

6 years ago

Thanks for the thread, didn't know Owlboy was added to the next monthly.
Now hoping the secret unlocks are decent

6 years ago

Clicked the link and found a key from a bundle i bought in 2016. No idea when that was added. Yay freebie!

6 years ago

Yes! Thanks for info :)

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.