March 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 27th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

• LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR multi-region key -
    Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine,
    China,
    India,
    Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico,
    Turkey
  • Everyone else: ROW

There are currently issues with unlocking your choices

Seeing a delay in unlocking your Humble Choice for March?
Our engineers are aware of this issue and are hard at work clearing this queue! We thank you for your patience, and it should be resolved shortly.

https://twitter.com/humblesupport/status/1235993708933365760

Notes:

1. F1 2019 Anniversary Edition is one key that activates F1 2019 and F1 2019: Anniversary Edition DLC
  2. Planet Coaster - World's Fair Pack does not take up a choice.
  3. Free DLC to claim: Planet Coaster - Quick Draw Interactive Shooting Ride
    !addlicense ASF sub/368640

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
My Friend Pedro 96% of 15470 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/557340 W 0 $19.99
Planet Coaster 88% of 27739 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/493340 W 0 $44.99
Planet Coaster - World's Fair Pack (DLC) 70% of 82 - - 1.65 CV app/953660 W 0 $10.99
F1 2019 Anniversary Edition No user reviews - - 9.00 CV sub/300421 0 $59.99
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark 92% of 1684 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/699170 W M L 0 $29.99
Battle Chasers: Nightwar 88% of 3394 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/451020 W M L 0 $29.99
EXAPUNKS 96% of 634 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/716490 W M L 0 $19.99
Turok 95% of 1766 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/405820 W M L 0 $19.99
Death's Gambit 73% of 1726 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/356650 W 0 $19.99
198X 86% of 290 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1086010 W 0 $9.99
Niffelheim 75% of 1092 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/351100 W M L 0 $19.99
AI War 2 89% of 552 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/573410 W M L 0 $19.99
Etherborn 81% of 32 - ๐Ÿ† 2.55 CV app/812160 W 0 $16.99

EXTRAS: All Humble Choice subscribers will also get an exclusive sneak peek at One Step from Eden and new Humble Original, Space Routine.

Retail:

• $322.87 (all 12)

CV:

• 48.43 (all 12)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

A Zachtronics game a month keeps, well, who exactly away?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Ohhhh dear, this month really hit the spot. Iโ€™m excited to notice so many wishlisted games among these 12 choices.
[New subscription] If I see correctly, these would be some impressive reveals. *Puts on glasses*
[Maybe subscribe] I'm really struggling with this one. Some games I want, but do I want to pay that much for them?
[Pause] Pausing it is; time to focus my time and efforts to reduce the overgrowing backlog!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hard pass this month. Compared to the Classic plan, my options are horrible and even ignoring that, the content doesnโ€™t seem that great to me.

i bought Planet Coaster in December and bounced off it after a couple hours, everything else isn't grabbing my attention, passing on this one

4 years ago

What is additional content for EXAPUNKS? Does it count as a choice?

4 years ago

Hadn't noticed "additional content" message yet, but from my claimed games, it's the only one that also adds a DRM free copy of the game.

4 years ago

Screenshot below :)

View attached image.
4 years ago

Clicking to claim from there just takes me to the downloads page, so I'm going to continue just assuming that it's the DRM free downloads (Win/Mac/Linux) and that the 'extra content' does not count as an additional Choice selection if you've already chosen Exapunks.

4 years ago

Awesome! Thank you so much!

4 years ago

Extra content never takes up a choice. Some games have DLCs that show up there too when you've already picked them. ;)

4 years ago

I was confused because DLC for Planet Coaster has disclaimer that it doesn't count as a choice while extra content for Exapunks doesn't have similar note :)

4 years ago

Ah, yeah, I can see how that might be confusing. But... there's a DRM-free icon on Exapunks which means that there is a DRM-free version included in your choice, which automatically appears in your humble library. In that case, you don't actually have to do anything to claim that content. I guess they put the disclaimer on the DLCs so that people know they can claim them as part of the same choice since they need to reveal their keys for those. =)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Not sure what I should see there, could you explain? :)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Thank you for clarification :)

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Well. First humble choice this year i'll coinsder getting. Though i might end up getting Gambit, Pedro and Battle Chasers elsewhere. Will see. Yes.

4 years ago

Amazing games! Great value :D Definitely will recur.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Is Battle Chasers the only region-locked game? Or the only we know for now?

4 years ago

since the change with monthly there is a method to have gift link ? when i choose games and finally pick 10 of them i have keys automatically ...

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

yes thanks it's not obvious ^^'

4 years ago

Yes, there is! You have to click on each game seperately instead of claiming 10 at once.

4 years ago

thanks

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

I guess this month kinda sucks from the choice bundles we had so far, in terms of headliner titles ... Fell Seal was the only worth keeping for me, Death gambit maybe but it seems to be to full of bugs. Games like Turok or Niffelheim are also games i doint really expect for a pricey choice bundle.

4 years ago

This is an easy pass/skip for me. Only game that was interesting to me was Planet Coaster, but already bought it during the previous steam sales for the price of this bundle (was I think even cheaper, was like 10-11 for the base game). A a few of these games I have never heard off, so I am going to pass since no reason to waste a month when I only have like 3 months left on something I am not interested in.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

Did you buy it? If you do and might consider selling that f1 key feel free to add me

4 years ago

was only interested in planet coaster and bought it now from group buy <3
i love the humble choices pretty much as i always get a new games

4 years ago

A few wishlisted games but the overall value is pretty poor considering what we got before.

4 years ago

Great bundle.
And please stop crying just because you don't have the classic plan

4 years ago

I posted yesterday that I was thinking of pausing this one, on the grounds of high-quality but not "Wow! Wow! Wow!" games. I'm already re-thinking that. I mean, the problem is my giant backlog. But apparently I like backlogs. So I'm changing my un-asked-for opinion to a solid Maybe, meaning I'll probably grab it at the end of the month.

4 years ago

Deleted

4 years ago

Fell Seal, EXAPUNKS, and Niffelheim were already on my wishlist. My Friend Pedro doesn't really look my kind of thing, but it might be fun anyway - certainly people seem to love it. Both Etherborn and AI War 2 were not on my wishlist but look like they might be up my alley. And finally, Battle Chasers and Death's Gambit seem ... well, it's looking more and more like a buy for me. PLUS there's Planet Coaster. That's a lot of value for my twelve bucks.

4 years ago

So i have a question regarding Humble Choice. So every time i get to the Humble Bundle website and try to see what is on, on the choice page i don't have what is in the first link in the thread. How do i see all humble choice games for the month?

4 years ago

If you're a current subscriber, click Choice in the top bar and click My subscription.

I can't find the current month's games if I'm not logged in - can't find a way to navigate to https://www.humblebundle.com/subscription/march-2020.

4 years ago

I'm asking this because i'm not. And for some reason i can't see the full list. And i would like to know what i'm going into when i'm subscribing, I'm logged in and everything works fine, but at the same time i can't seem to see the full list.

4 years ago

I paused 2 months continuously.

4 years ago

7 games and 1 DLC that looks interesting. Good bundle for me! :)

4 years ago

Anybody have activated Planet Coaster, and the World's Fair DLC doesn't appear on Steam as owned?

4 years ago

I believe it is an additional key, it is not included in the base game. You can find the bonus content in the specific choice page... the Planet Coaster selection will have something like an Extras button where you can find the World's Fair key to redeem (does not count as an extra choice).

4 years ago

I just figured it some minutes ago. I didn't see the "claim extra content" banner on the bottom left. Thanks.

4 years ago

First bundle where Ive owned a good amount of the good games in it. Usually I dont even have one of the games lol.

4 years ago

198X looks a bit interesting, but it seems short and too easy. And maybe Planet Coaster, but it has Denuvo so meh. Noting I really want this month.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

I already own 2 games, so this is an easy choice :)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.