March 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 27th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 3rd 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Battle Chasers: Nightwar

• LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR multi-region key -
    Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine,
    China,
    India,
    Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico,
    Turkey
  • Everyone else: ROW

There are currently issues with unlocking your choices

Seeing a delay in unlocking your Humble Choice for March?
Our engineers are aware of this issue and are hard at work clearing this queue! We thank you for your patience, and it should be resolved shortly.

https://twitter.com/humblesupport/status/1235993708933365760

Notes:

1. F1 2019 Anniversary Edition is one key that activates F1 2019 and F1 2019: Anniversary Edition DLC
  2. Planet Coaster - World's Fair Pack does not take up a choice.
  3. Free DLC to claim: Planet Coaster - Quick Draw Interactive Shooting Ride
    !addlicense ASF sub/368640

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
My Friend Pedro 96% of 15470 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/557340 W 0 $19.99
Planet Coaster 88% of 27739 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.75 CV app/493340 W 0 $44.99
Planet Coaster - World's Fair Pack (DLC) 70% of 82 - - 1.65 CV app/953660 W 0 $10.99
F1 2019 Anniversary Edition No user reviews - - 9.00 CV sub/300421 0 $59.99
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark 92% of 1684 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/699170 W M L 0 $29.99
Battle Chasers: Nightwar 88% of 3394 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/451020 W M L 0 $29.99
EXAPUNKS 96% of 634 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/716490 W M L 0 $19.99
Turok 95% of 1766 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/405820 W M L 0 $19.99
Death's Gambit 73% of 1726 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/356650 W 0 $19.99
198X 86% of 290 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1086010 W 0 $9.99
Niffelheim 75% of 1092 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/351100 W M L 0 $19.99
AI War 2 89% of 552 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/573410 W M L 0 $19.99
Etherborn 81% of 32 - ๐Ÿ† 2.55 CV app/812160 W 0 $16.99

EXTRAS: All Humble Choice subscribers will also get an exclusive sneak peek at One Step from Eden and new Humble Original, Space Routine.

Retail:

• $322.87 (all 12)

CV:

• 48.43 (all 12)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

A Zachtronics game a month keeps, well, who exactly away?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Ohhhh dear, this month really hit the spot. Iโ€™m excited to notice so many wishlisted games among these 12 choices.
[New subscription] If I see correctly, these would be some impressive reveals. *Puts on glasses*
[Maybe subscribe] I'm really struggling with this one. Some games I want, but do I want to pay that much for them?
[Pause] Pausing it is; time to focus my time and efforts to reduce the overgrowing backlog!
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] Hard pass this month. Compared to the Classic plan, my options are horrible and even ignoring that, the content doesnโ€™t seem that great to me.

I bought for Planet Coaster. The other games are not of interest to me though.

4 years ago

Quality of choice bundle dropped so fast. It's easy skip from me. A bit salty, that I forgot to buy previous bundle.

4 years ago

All 70% or better reviews, so that's really just your personal opinion.

4 years ago

All 70% or better reviews, so that's really just your personal opinion.

4 years ago

Planet Coaster - World's Fair Pack does not take up a choice. What does that mean?

4 years ago

It means that if you select Planet Coaster, you will get a separate key for the DLC and both together will count as 1 choice (2 keys, 1 choice).

4 years ago

Most excellent bundle. 4 wish-listed at $3 each makes this an easy choice.

View attached image.
4 years ago

This is the reason I prefer revealing the games. From the 3 advertised games, I am mildly interested in Planet Coaster and most likely would have skipped this month. Fell Seal, Battle Chasers, Niffelheim though I have much more interest in. Death's Gambit isnt a bad add too, only because I am bad in the genre not that the game is bad. ^^
Cheers and Thanks for the chart as usual~

4 years ago

Got it for My friend Pedro, F1, and the dlc for planet coaster.

4 years ago

I have a question regarding the subscription; haven't found anything in the FAQs: Can I subscribe, get the games and cancel directly after claiming them or do I have to wait?

4 years ago

Yes you can cancel immediately afterwards. You still keep the games that way.

4 years ago

Thank you. I'm only interested in one game and halfway interested in two other games. But this one game costs as much as the subscription.

4 years ago

Also, when you're only interested a small part of the bundle anyway, it might be worth looking for a bundle split on group buys.

4 years ago

True, but two of the games I'm marginally interested in, too. I'd buy them anyway sometimes - I know myself. :)

4 years ago

Yes, you can cancel or pause right away (in case you have the classic plan, be sure to pause instead of cancel). You don't even have to reveal or make your choices right away, they will remain even after you cancelled. However, if buy/subscribe now, there's plenty of time until the next billing date (end of April), so you might want to consider keeping the sub a bit longer for the store bonus and for new games getting added to trove. That's unless you want to make sure you don't forget to cancel in time.

4 years ago

I have subscribed for a month a few year ago, but these Choice-Subscriptions are new to me. But thank you for the reminder regarding the bonusses and the trove. :)

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

can you help me? i don't understand how it works
i pay $4.99 and choose how many games?
are they all steam keys?

4 years ago

For $4.99, you only have acess for Humble Trove(DRM-Free).

View attached image.
4 years ago

For $4.99 you don't get any Steam keys. All you really get for that is the ability to download every game in Humble Trove for the next month.

To get any of the month's Humble Choice games you need to get at least the $15 "Basic Plan".

For $15 a month you can pick any 3 games from the list to get Steam keys for. For $20 a month you get to pick 9 games.

It's not a great deal unless you are still on the Classic plan, which gives you a choice of any 10 games for $12 a month.

4 years ago*

thank you for detailed answers, i will skip it too

4 years ago

First humble choice, that I've paused. After long consideration I've decided that only game, that I really want and don't have already, is EXAPUNKS. I'll try to get it via trade or during some steam sale later.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

4 years ago

I have a classic subscription and paused this month on the first day. A few days ago they sent me a $1 coupon to unpause, then they sent it again yesterday, and now they're offering me $3 off. Feels like they're selling poorly this month and are really desperate or something.

I have 5 games from this bundle on my wishlist. Too bad that because of the quarantine I don't know when I'll get my next paycheck, otherwise I surely would get it at that price.

4 years ago

A reminder for those who would like to pause, there is less than a day left.
Side note: Etherborn is no longer โš™(apparently being featured in the current Choice contributed to it)

4 years ago

Etherborn is no longer what? Sorry if I'm being daft :)

4 years ago

I think it was a "Profile Features Limited" / "Stream is Learning" game, but isn't anymore

4 years ago

Aha. I think you're right. Wasn't sure what the icon was about. Thanks for clearing that up :)

4 years ago

Bump reminder for pause again!

4 years ago

Thanks for that.
Curious what causes the Pause to sometimes get un-paused? Seems I am still paused this time, but it did happen to me once in the past.

4 years ago

Only me or HB have moved the auto renew to sunday 29,2020?
http://prntscr.com/rnznri

4 years ago

It said March 27 for me. I'm paused now so I can't see if it's changed.

4 years ago

Same. I may be wrong, but I recall something about them doing this if you aren't paused, but you don't have funds to pay ( Like me with ~2โ‚ฌ on PP now).
Also got the usual email today about I'll miss the games if I don't get funds

4 years ago

Same here - Sunday 29

Edit: Charged today

4 years ago*

Yep, saw it as well, they did move it from 27 to 29 this afternoon (auto-charge is usually on Fridays). No post about it on their usual channels, though.

EDIT: Despite the page having changed to 29, I was auto-charged at 28 (morning).

4 years ago*

Got charged 1 hour ago, still Friday.

4 years ago

I got charged 21 hours ago, 19:10 CET.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Got just charged a couple of minutes ago, so not 29th.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Hello, a question, can I still cancel this month's choice? I have paid the annual fee.

3 years ago

No, if the autocharge date has passed, you can't pause your subscription for this month any more.

3 years ago

No, you can't pause. But I find Humble Bundle generally very helpful when asking for refunds.

3 years ago

only game that i want to actually play is planet coaster.. is it worth buying the whole bundle? Not a classic sub so gotta make sure it's all worth or just skip and move on!!

3 years ago

i also only was interested in planet coaster skipped it because of that and then just joined the GAs for it and won it so now I got everything i wanted for free. maybe do the same?

3 years ago

i will try my luck then.. dont think it alone worth a basic subscription

3 years ago

Can gift to myself a premium monthly?

3 years ago

You mean get the game keys as gift links or the wole subscription?

3 years ago

The whole subscription for me as gift

3 years ago

Yes, if you want 1 month then just gift yourself one month.

I don't have a creditcard nor want to attach my bank account to paypal, so i just keep buying myself with paypal wallet, a bundle everytime i see an interesting one, you also get a new coupon each time.

3 years ago

Thanks for the info!

So i can buy every time a monthly basic or premium as gift to my email and don't have any type of problem?

3 years ago

No prob.

I bought the previous 3 without any problems, this one i am skipping because doesn't appeal much, i always got premium so i can't say anything basic but i assume that would not be a problem either, as long as you got enough money on your paypal stored (or with whatever else you pay).
It's basically the same as you would gift this to someone else but instead you just fill in your own emailadres, and it might give you a warning that you gift it to your own but you just say okay fine, and you got your bundle.

3 years ago

Thank you again :)

3 years ago

Is Turok worth it if you don't have any nostalgia for it? I have 1 choice, it's between F1 and Turok. I'm pretty meh on racing, but Turok looks really dated.

3 years ago

Unlike Doom, quake etc it has 1 difficulty mode, it never gets hard thus (but i think that's nice for a change).
The graphics are very dated, like with tomb raider 1, the surroundings so far from what i played also just really look alike, as i think most is played in a jungle, so you see a lot of trees and dino's which might just get boring in the end.
Can always gift/trade f1 2019 for it's value.

I don't know how some can be good at playing a F1 game with a controller let alone keyboard/mouse, think it's still best if you got a steering wheel (which i don't have so can't judge too much). Also it's definitely not an arcade racer where you can make mistakes / being forgiving.

3 years ago*

Yeah, I never owned a N64, so this game missed me in my youth. It has high ratings on steam, but I'm wondering how much of that is purely based on nostalgia.

3 years ago

I think most is based on nostalgia, what i recently said about Postal 2 too, also similar bad graphics, and i love my retro as you know, but i just couldn't find any appeal in that game.

3 years ago

the game has 3 difficulty modes. in the title you can change it.

3 years ago

Weird how that slipped me by then, thanks.

3 years ago

F1 19 is valued much more than Turok on the grey market, it's a top tier of this bundle. You could trade it for something you want.

3 years ago

What do you use for market value? I also have My Friend Pedro available to claim (already own it)

3 years ago

Hard to say, mostly kinguin and G2A but you need to consider steamtrades and bundle split groups. I think both are valued around 4โ‚ฌ, maybe 5 for F1. Turok is 1โ‚ฌ. If you want to trade you should go to barter.vg

3 years ago

F1 is valued about $8 right now.

3 years ago

First skip for me since choice was introduced.

3 years ago

And Happy cake day haha, such a coincidence

3 years ago

Haha, yea it seems like it! Thank you. Cakes are ordered. ;)

3 years ago

Happy Cakeday! :3

View attached image.
3 years ago

Danke! <3 Cake steht im Offtopic.

3 years ago

Frรถhlichen Kuchentag, wieme :)

3 years ago

Danke eeev! :)

3 years ago

Happy Cakeday! :D

3 years ago

Thanks manuel, appreciated! :)

3 years ago

what do you think next games will be?

3 years ago

I would live Resident Evil 2, since sequel is right around the corner. Maybe first Divinity: Original Sin; it is 4.5 years old game and still not bundled.

3 years ago

Resident Evil 2 would be nice, but it is probably too early?

3 years ago*

It came out 14 months ago, the same case was with Shadow of the Tomb Raider. We had Yakuza Kiwami which was 10 months old, Spyro 2 months, Mutant Year Zero about 4 months... Not very likely, but can happen.

3 years ago

I hope youโ€™re right on Resi, though 7 might be more likely than 2, seeing as itโ€™s older, still hasnโ€™t been bundled, but readily goes for $10

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Ugggh, fell asleep on this one too long and got autocharged. :(

3 years ago

I'm very glad I stuck with the classic plan. Even if one single game interests me. It's worth it.
This time I got 2 wishlisters, and 3 other games that caught my eye.

Currently enjoying Battle Chasers: Nightwar.
It... Is... Amazing =)

View attached image.
View attached image.
3 years ago*

Just got an offer to get it for $6 and planet coaster alone is worth it for that. F1 2019 might be fun and Pedro when I have a VR in the future. The rest isn't that interesting to me but for $6 I'll take it!

3 years ago

What a deal. I never get offered any discounts :/ Will have to skip.

3 years ago

I have had a few in the past (different prices), I feel like they are quite random but they might also be influenced by how many bundles you've bought before. Usually I feel like I get an offer when a bundle isn't selling that well, but it still is mostly random I think.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.