Just watched the first movie in the reboot series and want to play the game with someone who haven't played it before, too. I don't care about achievements, they don't show on your profile now anyway because the game was removed from Steam.

7 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 months ago.

7 months ago

I didn't know the game existed. It's very expensive now on grey market.

7 months ago

As someone who doesn't have it and almost wish I did, keep in mind this game is apparently so bad, a dev recommends not playing it. Kinda like that TMNT game. Apparently you can get cheap ebay physical copies if you don't feel like dropping $50 or whatever for a chance to get it on steam.

https://www.reddit.com/r/startrek/comments/6ljjfj/why_is_it_impossible_to_find_star_trek_2013_video/

7 months ago

Bought it in 2020 for under 10 euro, apparently now it's 37 (so not that expensive for a deleted game). Bad or not, as a trekkie i must have it. Only played the first 10 minutes or so, but i have to get all the achievements.

7 months ago

Got it on XBox 360, have had for like 5 years and still haven't played ... don't really use the 360 any more but still have it for when I finally get around to playing Red Dead Redemption.

7 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.