Tier 1 - $2

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Valkyrie: Journey To Midgard 64% of 11 - - 0.00 CV ☠ app/1724470 W 0 $1.99
Lamia's Plan 80% of 10 - - 0.15 CV app/1670890 W 0 $0.99
The Deed 91% of 1740 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/420740 W 9 $0.99
The Deed: Dynasty 87% of 428 🏆 0.45 CV app/460960 W 6 $2.99

Tier 2 - $4

Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon Indi 88% of 383 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/431710 W 7 $1.99
Space Pilgrim Episode III: Delta Pavonis 88% of 290 🏆 0.30 CV app/439250 W 7 $1.99
Space Pilgrim Episode IV: Sol 90% of 300 🏆 0.30 CV app/446640 W 4 $1.99

Tier 3 - $8

Crown Champion: Legends of the Arena 81% of 153 🏆 0.60 CV app/527710 W 5 $3.99
WayOut 89% of 903 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/551110 W M L 3 $0.99
WayOut 2: Hex 89% of 297 🏆 0.15 CV app/585950 W M L 4 $0.99
Sentience: The Android's Tale 87% of 83 🏆 0.60 CV app/635850 W M 5 $3.99
Cubicle Quest 74% of 531 - 0.00 CV ☠ app/349500 W 6 $4.99
Rencounter 71% of 201 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/431810 W M L 6 $5.99
Looking for Aliens 98% of 83 - 🏆 1.95 CV app/1733500 W 1 $12.99
Airport Madness 3D 82% of 285 🏆 3.00 CV app/445770 W M 8 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $6.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $12.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $66.85

CV:

• Tier 1 = 0.60
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 1.19
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 7.49

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you... do The Deed?

View Results
[T1] Frankly, T1 is the best, the rest of the bundle is filled with stuff that almost everyone already has.
[T2] Paying $1 for some Space Pilgrim games that I missed from previous giveaways sounds legit.
[T3] I'm just going to buy this tier to be exclusive.
[Have] Looking for unowned games. Error 404: not found.
[Skip] Someone please show me the fastest WayOut of this madness!

Thanks for the chart!

1 year ago

You can literally get the $2 AND $4 tier cheaper on steam right now.. lol. Could almost get the $10 tier cheaper too but a few of those games aren't on sale.

I think this might be one of the worst bundles of all time, valuewise.

1 year ago

If this is how they come back, i don't think they will survive long. Most games are cheaper on steam.

1 year ago

I got the shovel, who's bringing the tombstone?

1 year ago

lmao

1 year ago

Wait, isn't Tier 3 only $8? What did I miss?

1 year ago

shows as $10 on the chart above

1 year ago

That is what I mean -- the site itself tells me $8... Is it just me? Some regional thing?

1 year ago

When the bundle launched, it was $10, and then I guess they dropped it to $8.

1 year ago

Ok, that makes sense. Actually, I would not be surprised if the prices went further down; Groupees has my sympathy in general, but this will probably not sell much at these prices... :(

1 year ago

Yeah it's $8 for me too

1 year ago

I guess my taste is garbage, but I quite like the bundle, am a fan of puzzles and rpg maker type games. Not buying as the only 3 I don't have - well, Valkyrie: Journey to Midguard and Lamia's Plan are so cheap on steam atm I will buy them there, and Looking for Aliens is full price for me on steam (but wishlisted so will just wait).

1 year ago

I am in the minority with you. I liked the bundle and since I did not own ANY of these, I bought the full package. One man's trash is another's man treasure indeed. :)

1 year ago

True :)

1 year ago

I think the bundle is only worth it for looking for aliens since their price hardly goes too low on sale on steam (steam's historical low price is still $1-2 lower, but you get other games with this bundle. The other games usually got super cheap (less than a cent) on discount.

1 year ago

I hesitated - for me the bundle price is $11.50 And Looking For Aliens is $18.50. I am prepared to wait a few years and hope that game will get a discount a little bigger than 50%. But I take your point - if your aim is to gift games (and keep that one game), then it might be worth it.

1 year ago

tbh, i don't think buying these games for gifting is a good idea in the first place. although i like rpg maker games (and i played and enjoyed some games in this bundle), they are still for a niche audience so it can be hard to find people who like it.

that being said, i just checked itad and looking for aliens is just $3 last november, and it's $6 on gmg right now, so you might be better off getting it from there if regional pricing hits you in both steam and groupees.

1 year ago

Thanks for reminding me to check Isthereanydeal :) And you are correct I think, this is a niche bundle, that will appeal to just a few. The GMG price is attractive :)

1 year ago

I like Pilgrim Studio, but played most.of their games in the bundle, andI had my fill with two The Deed games. The other games look generally uninteresting to me

1 year ago

Yes, you have to have a sickness and be attracted to the rpg maker games in general (some of them are genuinely unique, but a lot are generic). What caught my eye initially was that a lot of these are rpg games, my favourite genre. I don't see that with very many bundles. Am not a very fast or coordinated gamer so the basic, turn-based battle system suits me. If the story line is strong and the devs have cared enough to get a decent script writer, then sometimes I find they are true gems (but not very often sadly). Does not matter, every one has different taste :)

1 year ago

Are you sure this is not a DIG bundle? Or did DIG buy Groupees and is now selling bundles there now?

1 year ago

Legit this. Felt like I was looking at one of those DIG bundles lmao

1 year ago

This is literally what i was thinking:

Aw, the deep is too expensive for $2. Let me see other games...
Oh, look! Lamia's plan looks interesting.
looks at the price on steam
Nvm...

Is this even a bundle if the price is higher than the game's price whenever they are on a sale?

1 year ago

bundles delivered 4 - gone are the days you can bundle anything together and it will sell i guess

1 year ago

So this for $8 or Groupees Steam Gamer Bundle 2023 for $15 if you're only interested in Looking for Aliens and/or Airport Madness 3D. Not sure who is doing the bundles on Groupees but it sure feels clueless.

Also, they went from comatose to having like 20 different bundles running simultaneously (music, software, learning, comics, games), all quite expensive. Again, I'm not sure who is in charge but I don't feel they know what they're doing (I think it would have been better to release less bundles at the same time).

1 year ago

Very expensive and low quality bundles. DIG Bundles are looking better and better.

1 year ago

Hmm... "Indie Gamer Steam Bundle 2023" for $8 including "Airport Madness 3D" in the top tier versus "January 2023 Humble Choice" for 5€ including "DOOM Eternal". Tough choice. /s

1 year ago

11 bundles sold, what a joke

1 year ago

Groupees, what have you been smoking?
What happened to the old business model of small bundles of new indie trash games at a reasonable price point under $5, with music dloads, grab bags (fun) and the occasional decent game or even hidden gem? And now baited tiers of 8 year old rebundles in place of build-a-bundle. Whoever is doing this has neither the sense of humor of their predecessors nor a grasp of what Groupees' niche was and should still be. .

1 year ago

The new super LEGO bundle. This doesn't need it's own thread. Posting for comedic relief.

For the low price of $9 you get these 2 LEGO games.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga

https://groupees.com/lego-star-wars-harry-potter-mini-steam-gamer-bundle

You can get both of these games on sale from legit licensed stores for less than $9 right now.

Gamesplanet has LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for between $2.55 and $4.56 depending on which region store you use.
Fantical has LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga on sale right now for $4.39

1 year ago*

They can't be serious, 40+ simultaneous overpriced bundles O_o

1 year ago

Groupees should have stayed dead.
The thing that came back smells like a rotten zombie.

1 year ago

Some comic/music bundles are interesting, but a bit overpriced compared to what old Groupees pricing used to be (plus no preorders now).

The problem is they seem to be copying DIG's business model: release a new bundle every single flipping day. So many bundles a high prices mean less sales, it shouldn't take a genius to see that. If they had less simultaneous bundles, and if they waited to release new bundles I think they would sell more.

Another drawback is that many of the "new" bundles (especially comic and music) include lots of items what were already bundled before and it's hard to track what you already have.

Oh, and they have a new Steam bundle: Steam 2023 3 Game Pack, Prison Architect + Super Meat Boy Forever + Exit the Gungeon for $12.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.