New historical low for Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience at Voidu: 7,49 €. It states to be for EU only.
Contains Ground Zeroes and the Phantom Pain (+ DLCs).

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/132479/
https://www.voidu.com/en/metal-gear-solid-the-definitive-experience

Voucher:
3% off with Voidu3

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

last deal was for around 13$ , so id say that thats pretty good

6 years ago

Bought it had and no problem came out to be $9 after using some coupon i found googling Voidu coupon

6 years ago

thx for sharing! :)

6 years ago

So it activated in USA with no problems?

I'm in .au. I can't find any region-specific packages for it, but SteamDB says this: "Cross region trading and gifting is disabled for this item." One assumes that only applies to Steam gifts of the package, though.

sigh I hate all this region stuff. Why can't we all just get along!? :(

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Thanks, added to description.

6 years ago

Use voidu3 for 3% off ... that is the best cupoun I have found when looking for it.

6 years ago

That's a strange website. I think it's the first time I see some negative discounts.
"Hey, save -4% on Tyranny ! We sell it usually at 26.99€, but now you have the incredible chance to get it at 28.17€ ! Hurry before the price drops !"

6 years ago

Yes, it is. But I had asked others before in this thread and it's also listed on ITAD. I haven't encountered any issues with them so far.

6 years ago

Same here, no issues.
Thanks for the tip, by the way!

6 years ago

Would love to know if it is EU only :3 Seems like a great deal

6 years ago

NIce, thank you :)

6 years ago

I wanted to buy from Voidu and right off the gate couldn't use PayPal option (even though it's stated in the bottom that they accept it). I also wasn't familiar with that site so I made a bit of research (who m' kiddin' just Google) and they have A LOT of bad reviews from recent times.

In the end, I've went with GameBillet that doesn't have The Definitive Experience but about the same price for the base game and much better reviews

Maybe they're "legit" but it doesn't mean they're good. From what I can tell they have too many mass ups. For anyone that just want the base game I suggest avoiding them.

6 years ago

Did you use the same e-mail account for Voidu as for PayPal?

6 years ago

This doesn't exactly apply here, but if I buy a region-free key for a game that is not available in my region's store (China), could I still activate it on my Steam account? I switched from U.S. region to Chinese before buying some things from the store that were only available in the U.S. store; now they just taunt me on my wishlist.

6 years ago

From my experience due to German censorship, it depends. Some games can be activated by keys, for some you need to activate them by using VPN and a few also require VPN to install/play for the first three months. I'd recommend to search for the exact game and experience of other Chinese gamers with it.

6 years ago

All these tempting deals for game that I don't really know
Come on, give me a break

6 years ago

Damn. Wish I had it. My backlog is busting at the seams as it is though. I didnt even know there was a definitive edition.

6 years ago

Great deal, and it worked for me! (I live in Chile ^_^).

• First, I checked this place https://steamdb.info/app/287700/subs/ and didn't find any exclusive package for "Europe only", only what you see there (RU/CIS, India, Middle East).
  • So, I tried my luck and registered an account (if you plan to pay using PayPal, make sure it's the same e-mail for both accounts).
  • With the discount coupon it showed the price as $9.04 USD (from the original $9.32 USD), but PayPal converted that as €7.27 EUR to $9.49 USD (the final price with discount... –_–).
  • I received just one Steam Key, and was activated in my account without any issues as "METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience", adding all the games and DLCs ^_^

Now, I'm super happy, because the whole package (or the separated games and DLCs) were much more expensive here in Chile than in other countries, and thanks to this, I saved a lot (take that, Konami!! :P).

6 years ago*

Woot! Thanks to Azrael360's post I took the plunge, too. I just bought in Australia and it redeemed in Steam with no issues.

The key was delivered instantly. To anyone interested, just make sure you register with the same email address as your PayPal account, as they advise on the site.

Thank you for posting! :)

6 years ago*

Bought it, got a key instantly. ++

6 years ago

Did anyone else get the "out of stock" message on checkout but still got their key?

6 years ago

Got out of stock and no key

6 years ago

Thanks, didn't want to end up spending money on something I'd never get in the end and just to go through the trouble of getting a refund. =) Wish they would state on the game's page that they're out of stock. Wouldn't have bothered to register if I had known.

6 years ago

I really hope they will restock

6 years ago

Already bought The phantom Pain for 12 Eur and also have Ground Zeroes ... does this pack worth to be bought only for the dlc's at this price ?

6 years ago

honestly I think it is, especially if they will restock it at some point

6 years ago

Can you elaborate , I want to know if any of those dlc's are are good ?

6 years ago

they are mostly cosmetics, minus a few mgs online dlc-s, but honestly for 2 dollars difference you may as well

6 years ago

Well already having both base games ... I don't know if this is worth it ... for this money I better get the techomancer ... all of the dlc's are cosmetics and online ?

6 years ago

yep, cosmetics which may or may not have any help in single player, emotes for MGSO

6 years ago

Kind of useless .. thanks for the info :D !

6 years ago

No worries, glad I could help

6 years ago

From what I can see, half the DLCs are Metal Gear Online packs and the other half are style customization items. They seem to include 2 extra missions and additional weapons but personally, if you already own both base games, I don't think it's worth it, but that's just me. Unless, of course, you want all the visual stuff and those 2 extra missions and weapons. =)

6 years ago

Ok I understand ... I usually am very god at spotting deals but this month I was off big time !

First I bought DS III for 10.5 Eur and now I see this pack for 7.5 Eur and I bought both game with 17+ EUR !

Now I am thinking I want the HB monthly for the dlc and other games will trade DS III for 10 EUR and will buy this pack also for trading :D !

As you can see I don't like to lose :)) !

6 years ago

Don't even get me started on Humble Monthly. xD
I bought DS III during the winter sale and now it's in the next Humble Monthly.
Not the first time it happened that I bought a game and then got the exact same game in one of the Humble Monthly bundles. -_-
Now I'm always thinking that if I buy a game during a deal that it'll just be in the next Humble Monthly again.

6 years ago

I suspected it will be in the HB but couldn't resist the deal !

6 years ago

Btw messaged one of the voidu guys on reddit, they are aware of the shortage and are working on it:

"We’re going to contact our distributor about the stock issue and hopefully get them to restock. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Heres crossing fingers

6 years ago*

Good job ... :D !

6 years ago

sadly i didnt got any concret answer ><

6 years ago

Is standard version out of stock too?

6 years ago

doesnt seem like it

6 years ago

Just bought Phantom Pain only. And worked on SEA region

6 years ago

Sorry - this product is no longer available

I cri evri tiem

6 years ago

Individually (minus DLC) they are still available for a good price

6 years ago

literally constantly checking on the store page every 2 hours, apparently they are looking into restocking

6 years ago

Silent Hill Homecoming is €1.69. It is a very good price too, I think.

6 years ago

Silent Hill Homecoming EU? by SteamDB isnt any ONLY EU key... whats that site is?

6 years ago

Well out of stock but thanks for the info! I've bought only the main game. For less than 6 euros, it's still MGSV's best ever price yet.

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

6 years ago

Deleted

6 years ago

" Sorry - this product is no longer available "
Wasn't it "Out of stock currently" before?

6 years ago

Yeah, seems as if they can't restock. Will close the thread for now.

6 years ago

Closed 6 years ago by Myrsan.