October 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 25th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 1st 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

• customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam do not receive this game. Replacement: Silver Chains (confirmed)
  • Everyone else: {sub/411411} (confirmed)

Disciples: Liberation

Epic Chef

Railroad Corporation

DEATHLOOP, Monster Train, Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC, Maid of Sker, Golf Gang have no region locks (ROW for everyone).

⚠️⚠️⚠️ EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE for Disciples: Liberation⚠️⚠️⚠️
In Dec 2022, for ROW purchases, the unrevealed keys for Disciples: Liberation have been replaced with new ones. In some cases when the key was already revealed, a new entry was added.
These keys are REGION LOCKED {sub/639971} (RU/CIS + India + Turkey + LATAM + SEA), which means that people who are in ROW regions WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REDEEM IT.
This is likely a temporary mistake of key assignment by Humble and will probably be fixed.
Any keys you copied before this accidental replacement have not been revoked.
The first batch of correct keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
The second batch of incorrect region locked keys has not been reported as revoked yet.
It remains to be seen if another change will restore the original set or bring out a third batch of keys for Disciples: Liberation.

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
📷 Region lock screenshots (ROW)
📷 Region lock screenshots (Asia)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Notes:

• The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope includes base + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Curator's Cut DLC + The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope - Friend's Pass
  • You can claim some in-game content for DEATHLOOP on Prime Gaming this month: Dressed to Kill Bundle
  • New subscribers: use 8FORIGN to get this month's Choice for $8. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW 2023-11-14: DEATHLOOP keys will expire on January 2, 2024
  • **🌟 NEW 2023-11-20: Railroad Corporation out of stock. (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 417419, 516459

Leaks for November Choice

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
DEATHLOOP 77% of 15385 🏆 9.00 CV app/1252330 W 0 $59.99
Monster Train 96% of 14725 🏆 3.75 CV app/1102190 W 0 $24.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope 72% of 4324 🏆 3.00 CV app/1194630 W 0 $19.99
Disciples: Liberation 75% of 1931 🏆 6.00 CV app/1287840 W 0 $39.99
Maid of Sker 80% of 1017 🏆 3.75 CV app/826940 W 0 $24.99
Epic Chef 80% of 286 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1312960 W 0 $24.99
Railroad Corporation 75% of 829 🏆 5.25 CV app/797400 W 0 $34.99
Golf Gang 88% of 353 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1151050 W 0 $9.99
Monster Train: The Last Divinity DLC (DLC) 76% of 241 - - 1.80 CV app/1359320 W 0 $11.99

Customers from Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Korea, Laos, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Taiwan, Viet Nam receive Silver Chains instead of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Silver Chains 73% of 408 🏆 3.75 CV app/975470 W 3 $24.99

Retail:

• $251.91

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

1 year ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Can this month's bundle keep up the high quality of the previous two months?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] I thought I'd be stuck in a DEATHLOOP deciding whether to claim this month or not, but the top games make it quite easy.
[Only with limited deal] Dear AllHumbleMighty, please hear our prayers and bestow upon us the sweetness of a $6 or at least a $4 discount!
[Happy] This bundle tastes like it’s cooked by an Epic Chef, that’s how delicious it is! (Quite glad they didn't use any Epic Games ingredients…)
[Neutral] It's a decent lineup, but both underwhelming and mildly interesting at the same time.
[Pause] Not going to join you on the Monster Hype Train, guys. Not this month.
[Disappointed, lineup] Sorry, but I don't care about these games at all. For me the bundle paints a Dark Picture and I have Little Hope that the quality will rise in the future.
[Canceling the subscription] I was a Disciple of the Choice cult up until last month, but this time I will finally achieve Liberation.
[Accidental autocharge] Dammit, I forgot to pause this month. Again.

hmm, wonder if there will be discount...

1 year ago

prob 8$ offer

1 year ago

Yep -4$...

1 year ago

Don't they only do discounts if the bundle is not selling well?

1 year ago

I think they offer you the discount when you click to skip the bundle that month (and if you haven't skipped recently).
I skip a solid 4-5 bundles in a row, and every time I've felt like getting one, the offer was there when I clicked to skip.

1 year ago

That's probably why I don't get it anymore then. I have been pausing for a while now.

1 year ago

Well I've been pausing since the 6USD bundle ended and I got the 4USD discount offer just now again :)

1 year ago

I guess they just don't think I'm worth the effort lol
Do you remember what you answered their questions about why you're pausing? I usually say I'm not interested in the games and I did get coupons offer before but maybe the right answer is "too expensive for the games" :P

1 year ago

Isn't it Monster Train + DLC rather than just the base game?

1 year ago

yep, MONSTER TRAIN (FIRST CLASS - COLLECTORS EDITION)

1 year ago

Thought so. I guess, the Steam link needs to be updated

1 year ago

No, it's just base game - https://steamdb.info/sub/372127/ (or at least I've got only the base game)

1 year ago

No, only Base game.

1 year ago

Thanks for the link. Let's hope for the best :/

1 year ago

Added as seperate keys

1 year ago

Wow, that was fast!

1 year ago

If the leaks are correct, APAC/SEA doesn't get The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope but Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX instead.

1 year ago

Little change of tone lol

1 year ago

Pffft ... I wish. We get Silver Chains instead. No joke ... and yet it's a complete joke. Ugh.

1 year ago

Oof.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 months ago.

1 year ago

Just the base game: https://steamdb.info/sub/449090/

1 year ago

Awesome mounth! (for me)

1 year ago

Fantasic! I would buy it for Deathloop alone, and I got Little Hope and Maid of Sker as well!
Best selection in years!

1 year ago

Well I literally won Deathloop 3 days ago and I find horror games to be mind numbingly boring so easy pass for me

1 year ago

You've been really lucky I guess. I had Deathloop and Disciples on my radar. Glad they came for humble or a bundle at a better price.

1 year ago

I have. Honestly the only game I would have been interested in would have been Deathloop and it would have bugged me to get the whole bundle for one game so it works out perfectly.
Disciples looks good but I suck at turn based games and I already have tons to play so it's not a priority by any stretch for me.

1 year ago

I'm in a similar boat where only would really want Deathloop. I overall like the Disciples series but find it has a very steep learning curve (at least the ones I used to play) and I also heavily filter by steam deck compatibility (since I only have time to usually play when away from my PC). Skip for now and will see if I manage to finally win a give away and get the one thing I'd want from this one (or trade for it).

1 year ago

Yeah I can see how Steam Deck would influence your decision here. It feels more and more like Humble is aiming at one "big" game and 7 trinkets, some more interesting than others, to be sure, but still most likely not the kind of games the likes of which Steam is going to worry about Steam Deck compatibility.

1 year ago

I'm not that interested in this selection, but I must say this is a good one. This does worth the price tag.

1 year ago

Can confirm The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope is replaced with Silver Chains in Asia region..
Well that's a letdown..

1 year ago*

Monster Train only activates base game. No extra key for DLCs.
Sub: https://steamdb.info/sub/372127/

1 year ago

Hmm. Might be worth contacting Humble Support about it... page clearly shows First Class - Collector's Edition, which has to include the DLC.

1 year ago

Same here, no DLC.

1 year ago

Didn't get it either.|

Update: Redeemed it later in the day as they pushed out a new key.

1 year ago*

At the top right, click on your profile icon
Click on Keys & Entitlements
Scroll down until you see Monster Train, the DLC should be right below it. https://ibb.co/fNR329n

Edit: The DLC key has also been added to the Choice page.

1 year ago*

Cool. Can confirm they added the DLC key (wasn't there on bundle launch).

Good on 'em for getting it resolved quickly!

1 year ago

RU/CIS:

Just subs with some suffixes:

1 year ago

Many thanks!

1 year ago

Great month but I'd have liked to get Alex Kidd

1 year ago

Me too :(

1 year ago

No hurry on this one. Will wait for discount.

1 year ago

How do you wait for a discount?

1 year ago

There are coupon drops around 2 weeks after the bundle launches. You can also try pausing (not going through with the process, sometimes you get $2 or $4 off).

1 year ago

Thanks
it seems that the 2 week drop is the one I didnt know about.

1 year ago

There are also 50% Steelseries coupons, available this month too.

1 year ago

it is only for new members i guess unfortunately

1 year ago*

not really for me but bought a year and will take it again - don't like horror but the chef game looks good

1 year ago

Epic Chef has already been on sale for 7 bucks so chances are the price will go down another 2 or 3 now that it's been bundled (and most likely sold on the grey market as well). Probably not worth the price of the bundle just for that one.

1 year ago

Interesting, actually.
But at this point it seems like its a good idea to pause and get a discount :-P

1 year ago

List of subs:
DEATHLOOP: https://steamdb.info/sub/626137/apps/
Monster Train: https://steamdb.info/sub/372127/apps/
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope: https://steamdb.info/sub/411411/apps/
Disciples: Liberation - Standard Edition: https://steamdb.info/sub/449090/apps/
Maid of Sker (Release): https://steamdb.info/sub/483083/apps/
Epic Chef: https://steamdb.info/sub/458338/apps/
Railroad Corporation - retail - (Europe): https://steamdb.info/sub/772231/apps/
Golf Gang - Retail - [Digital] (WW): https://steamdb.info/sub/722345/apps/

1 year ago*

Did you get this from register key activation / ASF or from Steam account licenses page?
The naming of the packages does not match. For example, you mention sub/242161 with the name "Railroad Corporation - retail - (Europe)" but this naming doe snot exist on SteamDB. The sub itself is a ROW key, so where does the "Europe" part come from?

1 year ago

Steam account licenses page. Maybe I made a mistake in any sub, but that's what I see in Steam account licenses page

View attached image.
1 year ago*

We need the real subs, not that. You only get the real ones from trying a key activation, with ASF or on https://store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey .

1 year ago

It seems like a pretty good bundle. There isn't anything that's screaming for me to buy it though but I guess I'll have a month to think about it.

I've been thinking about trying out one of those anthology games and Deathloop seems interesting enough. (even though I'm not super big on first person shooters)

1 year ago

Best part of this bundle for a change is the "Humble Games Collection" game. It's called SIGNALIS, and if you like old-school survival horror, you need to check it out. The 2nd best demo I played during the last Steam Next Fest.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1262350/SIGNALIS/

View attached image.
1 year ago*

I hate horror, but I actually wanted to check out the demo, but didn't get around to it. I thought this bundle is great, now I know it has an added bonus! :)

1 year ago

I'm glad to get Deathloop and the 2 horror games, but yeah when I noticed SIGNALIS I grinned from ear-to-ear for a moment. :)

1 year ago

That looks like my jam, thanks for pointing it out.

1 year ago

You're welcome. Looks like we gain access on the 27th. Hope we enjoy it. 🤞

1 year ago

Usually I like the broad variety in Choice but this month it's really just the highlights.
Besides Deathloop and Monster Train pretty much everything is mediocre at best or so niche that there are rarely any reviews.
It's still worth the price but I've seen them do way better.

1 year ago

I already own Little Hope and I have little interest in Railroad Corporation, the others look promising to various degree.I think Deathloop is the best for me, I like Arkane's games, but I'm behind by... 2 and a half or so. Monster Train is super hyped by everyone (I'm not sure I'll like it), and I got to play that for the small fee of buying the monthly.
Overall nothing OMFGHYPE, half because backlog, half because of the leaks. I'm just really content with this.

1 year ago

Maid of Sker, was only, i was interested... SKIP!

1 year ago

Instant buy for me, first one in a while.

1 year ago

Little Hope is the only game mission from the trilogy but not really interested in the rest tbh. Hope they throw a discount for current members. Tried canceling my membership but no coupon given :/

1 year ago

From SEA, didnt receive Little hope, got Silver Chains as a subs... Not even comparable.

1 year ago

yes. alex kidd was then better as a subs

1 year ago

here we go again, damn bandai.

1 year ago

Two games about trains??

1 year ago

We are being trained!