It's with great pleasure that we announce the immediate launch of

Let's Train: London Underground "Mind the Gap" Edition

We recreated the London Underground network of 11 lines and 270 stations as a community giveaway train network on Steamgifts. Every station (giveaway) is on one of the lines, and links to the previous and next station, as well as to all other lines that stop in the same station (we have multiple GAs for stations that share multiple lines). That way we ended up with 380 giveaways from 66 contributors for the complete London Underground network.

Enter the London Underground here, and remember to MIND THE GAP!

After less than two days of Early Access we finally mounted the last few remaining signposts, and worked tirelessly to address all the bugs and issues reported by our 47 early adopters, including how to deal with blacklisted GAs and bringing the site back online (thanks cg!).

Oh, a quick note for those who tend to get lost easily: we recommend the official tube map as your guide through the London Underground network.

How long will you be open for the public?

Until Saturday 17. October.

Thank you

Thanks all who commented on the original thread, and specifically a very big thank you to the group of people who worked so hard these two weeks to make this happen: Nudiustertian, Momo1991, eeev, trentjaspar2, adam1224, Bloodcloak, josgba2002, Sinovera, SexyBudgie. Please consider them for a spot on your whitelist, even if only temporarily during this event!

And once you're through, consider sitting through the Daily (Mail) History Lesson just for fun :-)

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Mind the gap! :)

8 years ago

I left bread crumbs.

I still got lost. ;p

8 years ago

Third rail got me!

8 years ago

Thank you for the giveaways!

8 years ago

dem train is making me crazy like cho chooo cho ... UNDERGROUND

8 years ago

This is some great piece of work. Well done

8 years ago

Oh my... what an amazing ride, thank you so much!

8 years ago

Bump!

8 years ago

I think I won't even bother trying to see it all, because anything larger than the Prague Metro is too complicated for me.

8 years ago

Incredible, I will need a map xD
Fantastic event, congratulations and thanks to all the nice pepole involved!
BUMP

8 years ago

Per3zat linked a tube map in the OP up above^^

8 years ago

Yay, we're live!!!

8 years ago

Heh, I was listening to the video in the background while going through the train. Great thing you got going here

8 years ago

BEST. TRAIN. EVAR.

8 years ago

thank you very much.
I have about 360 waiting link for points
xD

yes I found 375 giveaway

8 years ago

I almost got lost. I liked the idea, and entered a handful of giveaway. Thanks a bunch to all contributors!

8 years ago

Choo choo chooooo

8 years ago

8 years ago

This was absolutely fantastic idea and lots of fun. I'm planning to visit London one day, so I took this as great opportunity to practice for how to get around there using the tube!

Bump for awesome!

8 years ago

Well done everyone. This is at least as confusing as the actual train network! Woo! ^_^

8 years ago

God I got so lost in there, I couldn't find my giveaways.

8 years ago

And here I thought I found them all. I can't remember seeing any of yours. I found what I found, no more searching for me xD

8 years ago

Use the force, man! There's a tube map link on top :)

8 years ago

Impressive. Big thanks to the organizers and contributors of this massive event. It will took some time to explore everything throughly.

8 years ago

This is pretty impressive, good job to everyone and thank you for making this happen.

I ended up having so many tabs opened at one point that my browser froze and I got the "(Not responding)" message. Had to shut it down in process lol.

8 years ago

I got lost there and I'm I missed some stops, but thanks for the event to all the contributors!

8 years ago

Oh, oh no. I'm no good with public transport. No matter how loud I play my music or how interesting the audiobook is, I always end up getting drowsy and nodding off. But I must. There are so many places to visit... :s

Thanks for all the insane work you put into this, folks!

8 years ago

this is like those endless dungeons in morrowind where i got lost and have to load my savegame ;_;

8 years ago

I wouldn't have known what you mean wasn't it for Rutskarns series on the old Elder Scroll games on Twenty Sided. Last post on Morrowind here...

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by Perm.