I made some GA, and it's been over a week ago. I already send the key to the winner, he/she hadn't marked it as received, but when I see his/her profile, also hasn't been activated yet.

Should I ask for reroll?

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I think it's better to contact the winner first if s/he's won your GA on Steamgifts, in case you haven't yet.

7 years ago

If the winner has no past infractions that indicate they may like to accidentally sell won keys, then sure. But you need to show support you tried to contact the winner apart from revealing the key and waiting. Sometimes they actually forget. Sometimes they didn't even log back to the site since then. (I had to alert quite few winners in the past in profile comments and emails as they weren't even aware they won.)
If there is evidence in (semi-)recent past of keys ending up misplaced with them, then try a request received feedback ticket and show evidence of attempted contact and point out the said past keys.

7 years ago

"Accidentally sell won keys"... Sneaky ;)

7 years ago

close the reroll and send another for received feedback.

7 years ago

doesn't that kind of received feedback take CG to do though? or is that a normal support/mod role?

7 years ago

it's just a normal ticket category, support+ can modify feedback (or at least they can reply to those tickets)

View attached image.
7 years ago

nice, okay! =)
thanks 4 the reply.

7 years ago

^^ This.

7 years ago

This is one of the thing that bothers me too...

7 years ago

I had a GA winner once who had his PC stolen and couldn't activate the GA. I didn't reroll, cause I pitied the guy. I think it took him over a month to get a new PC and confirm the GA.
So yeah, to contact the winner first.

7 years ago

I have contacted him twice prior to this post, but none of them are answered.
While I checked on both his Steam account and SG page, he occasionally logged in.

Now, request new winner/reroll or request received feedback?

7 years ago

I've got pretty much the exact same scenario. Not sure what to do. My concern is if I do request a reroll, isn't it possible they could redeem the key before the reroll winner?

7 years ago

After I push him/her to accept in the steam profile page 2-3 times, eventually got accepted.
But after I checked, it still not activated it. Well, it's their problem.

7 years ago

You can press the Send button again to hide the key if you are trying to send it through here. If you sent a gift link, you can generate the key for yourself. But unless it was a gift link, you can never be 100% sure that the key wasn't used elsewhere.

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.