May 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 May 25th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 June 1st 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Darksiders Genesis

🔑 Full list of subs (ROW version)

Notes:

• Humble Choice Premium or Classic customers will have access to the entire lineup.
  • An official sneak-peak revealed the top 3 games 1 week in advance.
  • 🌟 NEW (2022-10-04): Family Man out of stock. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW (2022-10-18): Family Man back in stock. (source)
  • 🌟 NEW (2023-03-14): Family Man out of stock again. (source)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Metro Exodus 88% of 46714 🏆 6.00 CV app/412020 W M L 0* $39.99
Darksiders Genesis 85% of 5978 🏆 4.50 CV app/710920 W 0 $29.99
Hellpoint 79% of 1665 🏆 5.25 CV app/628670 W M L 0 $34.99
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! 96% of 1067 🏆 3.00 CV app/1000030 W M 0 $19.99
Levelhead 97% of 562 🏆 3.00 CV app/792710 W 0 $19.99
Fury Unleashed 92% of 653 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/465200 W M L 0 $19.99
Size Matters 98% of 53 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/976700 W 0 $9.99
Morkredd 94% of 18 🏆 3.00 CV app/1331910 W 0 $19.99
Relicta 87% of 107 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/941570 W 0 $19.99
Retimed 91% of 104 🏆 2.25 CV app/760810 W M 0 $14.99
Vane 69% of 118 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1063310 W 0 $19.99
Family Man 81% of 204 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/904360 W 0 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $269.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: Summertime Madness

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Here on SG, you can still slide the sliders as you please. May the Choice be with you!

View Results
[▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁█▁] RECURRING: This might as well be the most amazing lineup ever featured in a Choice / Monthly so far. And people keep complaining that Humble Bundle is at its lowest peak these days…
[▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁█] NEW SUB: Well, now I got myself a subscription, let's see how long I last till I'll be playing the Pausing minigame as well.
[▁▁▁▁▁█▁▁▁▁] MAYBE: Others seem to like this month a lot but I'm on the fence. Maybe I'll see what Fanatical has in store for us this month first and only then decide whether I want to get this one or not.
[▁▁█▁▁▁▁▁▁▁] PAUSE: The genres of the sneak-peak games are not my thing, so I was hoping to find something interesting among the remaining games, in order to avoid a skip. Too bad it's not the case.
[█▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁] COMPLAINT: IGN made sure to not leave us even an ounce of choice, with the sliders gone and both Classic and Premium getting all games anyway every month.

Still Steam?

Good one then.

2 years ago

The 3 mains... AND Cook, Serve Delicious 3?
Even if the rest is totally not up my alley, that's enough to make me bite this time.

2 years ago

From Announcement "Join Choice today and get 3 months for $9/month!"
Cant fint it anywhere to get, is it over alldy?

2 years ago

Yes, this promotion was BEFORE the start of the sale of this bundle :(

2 years ago*

the new offer for this month/bundle is 12$x12m

2 years ago

Turns out Darksiders Genesis is exactly the game I wanted to play. :) Recently bought CSD3, but can't complain.

2 years ago

Well that's a predictable pause.

2 years ago

Good for the last $6.

2 years ago

The Expansion Pass for Metro Exodus is currently on sale on Humble for -62% at €9.55 (Incl Choice Classic discount). https://www.humblebundle.com/store/metro-exodus-expansion-pass

Historical low according to ITAD is €9,99. So this is cheaper than the historical low.

2 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up! :> Will grab this to complete the package.

2 years ago

Not a single game that tickle my fancy. Well lets see if I can swap any for something more fitting for me. But for 5€ nobody can complain about that bundle.

2 years ago

I'm sure there are lots of good games here, but nothing I'm particularly interested in even though I don't have any of them...a few games I wouldn't mind having in my library, but nothing worth buying the bundle for. Easy pause.

2 years ago

Just take the last choice month because this is the last month of my 6$ choice

Little question : i have unsub / pause my subcription now, but i see this message " Resubscribe to avoid missing out on your choice of games and subscriber perks. ", i will still be able to take my choice from old month i already pay, isn't it ?

2 years ago*

if you already claimed those games then they will stay on your account, strange you have not activated them till now xD

2 years ago

Not a bad bundle to end my $6 for 6 coupon on. One wishlisted game and several others that look interesting. Glad I didn't prematurely cancel it after last month's disappointing selection. Time to cancel my subscription now that the coupon is expired though; none of these bundles are worth $20.

2 years ago

Same, fine bundle for $6, not even close for $20 tho

2 years ago

Finally great bundle. After a long time I am looking forward to play all of its games!

2 years ago

I've been hoping to see Cook, serve, delicious! 3?! in the bundle for the past 3 months, lucky me to get it :)
(slightly less lucky that I'm not interested in any of the others, but I will find use for them)

2 years ago

Relicta and a 4$ off coupon was why I jumped in.
Could even trade some games for Pumpkin Jack so that was perfect. Two high wishlisted games...

I already have Metro on Epic-Store and the rest is not what i want to play but I'm very happy how this tourned out.

2 years ago

If I knew this.... I just bought Metro Exodus Gold Edition only two months ago. Poor me.

2 years ago

I think this version is only have main game so not include 2x separate dlcs which it means your gold one is better than this one.

2 years ago

You are right, but the season pass is only 10 euros now.

2 years ago

Great Bundle as always!

2 years ago

The people behind Control with their dick moves versus Metro and putting this in a bundle and tommorow giving us an enhanced edition, for free. What a difference..

2 years ago

True. Makes me think there must be a catch somewhere ;) Do you know whether activating Metro after 6 May will still give you the enhanced edition?

2 years ago

I don't know, usually it does, but i remember once one game that didn't, i think it really is based on the dev/publishers choice, so 50/50. I especially got the DLC too just to be sure in case it doesn't.

2 years ago*

Probably a smart decision. I'm just not 100% sold on the rest of the bundle. I guess I've got the rest of the day to decide :)

2 years ago

What an amazing lineup!

2 years ago

I always seem to dislike the months y'all like a lot XD Oh well, guess I'll give away most of em, so a win for you!

2 years ago

Pausing again. Metro Exodus is not even gold edition and the only other interesting game for me is Morkredd. A couple of others are also on my wishlist but they are not games I want that bad.

2 years ago

Heads up for any achievement hunters looking at Vane: There's one achievement that's been broken since launch and has never been fixed. There'll be no (legit) 100% with this one.

2 years ago

The first three games revealed were already worth the bundle alone but could leave the reasonable doubt the rest may have not been worth much, so glad it isn't the case. Funny that I was about to buy Relicta, Size Matters and Vane at some points in recent months (the latter one, I wanted to get it from Wingamestore but then literally forgot until after the discount expired).

2 years ago

I am not that expierienced with region locks but I won a copy of darksiders Genesis which was not marked right by the giveaway creator.
So I got a key via Gift link which is not availiable in my country.
Does it make sense to contact humble bundle and ask for a valid key in that case or has the giveaway to be deleted?
Thanks for helping.

2 years ago

I'm not sure, but I doubt that HB will want to help anyhow in this case.
I think they won't help you, because then the region locks would be pointless if everyone could come and just ask for a lock-free key/link.

YMMV

2 years ago

I think deleting would be the best option, since Humble prohibits any giveaways/trading, so if you write to Humble, you could (worst case scenario) put the giveaway creator in danger, and Humble could close down their account

2 years ago

This seems the Best solution. Thank you very much fot your help.

2 years ago

Reading these comments, I am simply reminded how different my gaming preferences are to the genpop.Happy gaming, y'all!

2 years ago

Metro Exodus bought in India will be Asia region I guess?

2 years ago

yes.

2 years ago

According to main thread, there is no region lock for Metro Exodus, only Darksiders Genesis.

2 years ago

Metro Exodus should be ROW for India, unless they again forgot to mention in the gift link notification that they deliver locked keys for India. Usually when there's no countries list (like it happened now), it means that everyone gets a region-free package, regardless of what locked packages exist on SteamDB.

Darksiders Genesis will be locked to India but the key will be redeemable in LATAM + RU + CN + TR as well (since they share the same region lock for this package).

2 years ago

Thank you everyone!

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.