Oh, no. Screw this year. I just want to post my old movie-puzzle(yeah, it's a bit outdated) and make some gibs.
So, 1 week, all lvl-1 and the entrance somewhere here, One is for an easy walk, and one for journey into the unknown.

View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Reserved

5 years ago

add solutions when it ends, i need to watch some movies

5 years ago

Ok, no problem

5 years ago

Infinity War for Marvel fans :)

5 years ago

I'm a Marvel fan, but this movie gets a 6 out of 10 from me.

5 years ago

But dont forget there will be 2 parts for 1 movie its the first part next part can be more attractive

5 years ago

I feel like part 2's gonna leave a bad taste in my mouth tho , since they're obviously gonna backpedal on most if not all of those deaths

5 years ago

Peter Rabbit was the best so far to me :3

5 years ago

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri and You Were Never Really Here. And yeah, David Cronenberg is definitely awesome. Now to look for gibs...

Edit: nah, I gave up almost immediately, not a fan of action movies at all.

5 years ago*

Easy version could be guessed almost without action-movies. All puzzle was made by two person, that's why it contains blockbusters and independent cinema.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Seems pretty tough, especially without easily identifying which number clip you're watching... If it's not too much work, I'd suggest a quick re-edit to include clip numbers in the corner.

5 years ago

That's part of idea and a bit early to add new hints or change it. Puzzle just started.

5 years ago

It doesn't even take an edit, you could just post in the description time codes for the beginning of each of the 17 segments.

5 years ago

I made it through somehow, but I was definitely thinking this the entire time D:

5 years ago

I'll write time-codes in description in couple of days. But the initial idea was to make video look like something whole. And divide it in parts right - one of the tasks of puzzle.

5 years ago

This is the only movie i seen this year at a cinema ...
sadly it came out 2017 :/

5 years ago

Infinity War. Not even a question.

And I can tell like literally 0 of thse movies. Those are popular ones, you sure?

5 years ago*

Some of them are comic-blocbusters, for example.

5 years ago

2018 hasnt been great for movies thus far.. hopefully we'll see some good ones by the end of the year, but all the enjoyable films ive seen this year have been ones that were theatrically released in 2017.

at least i know the gifs. first one was a great video.

5 years ago

Incredibles 2 is coming very soon, if that counts since it's within two weeks away.
I'm not a big fan of 3D animation Pixar is an exception , but the original movie has such good animation for its time.
Beautiful.

5 years ago*

I am so glad I've got tickets for it! You don't actually know how many times I've watched the original, I think I know every line.

I don't like many CG films either, but... it was pretty much a perfect movie :o

5 years ago

View attached image.
5 years ago

Oh boy :'))
I really need to grab tickets for it soon, you just reminded me.

5 years ago

Pixar should always be an exception in "I don't like 3D animation" clause.

5 years ago

You're right, I never realised that until now.
:0
They do make great cg animation.

5 years ago

I feel like the animation of the Incredibles is the weakest part of the Incredibles. That movie is so well written that the story and dialog hold up so well today, even as the animation becomes dated. It's a fantastically written and acted animated movie.

5 years ago

That's a fair opinion.
They made relatively believeable and realistic characters that people still remember even till today.
Like even the "side" characters had their own charm. Such as Edna Mode, Frozone and his wife.
I loved the part where dash purposely ran and got third in a running race, where most would have just have gotten first.
It's like the part in Big Hero 6 where Wasabi couldn't slice a perfect circle.
👍👍

5 years ago

Edna Mode is amazing. She totally steals every scene she's in.

The scene with Frozone and his wife is hilarious. "The world's in danger!" "My evening's in danger!"

And the Dash scene at the end is also priceless. "Slow down! But don't give up! Make it close! Go for second!" What makes it for me is the bystanders looking on in confusion.

While the animation may have been good for the time, it will increasingly look dated as time goes on. But the writing and the characters still hold up every bit as good today as the day the movie was release.

5 years ago

Even though it shapes up to be great... it's a little pre-mature to call something best of 2018 before it's even released.
Plenty of movies I was hyped about that turned out to be a dud :/

5 years ago

Maze Runner: Death Cure. I waited so much for this movie and it was awesome!

5 years ago

Isle of Dogs

5 years ago

"A Quiet Place" has, so far, been superior to any other movie of the year.

5 years ago

I'm so excited for this to come out in France, it looks amazing

5 years ago

Im going with Annihilation. If it was 4hours long i would still watch it in one sitting

5 years ago

I'm glad I watched it, but will never watch it again. A solid movie, but not a great one

5 years ago

Not even the amazing portishead music clip at the lighthouse?
Edit: matter of taste i guess, looking at the comment above and how popular a quiet place turned out, i cant help but think ive seen better movies in that genre, not to mention Tremors that despite being a ridiculous monster movie has established rules and every scene is constructed with those in mind.

5 years ago*

Tremors is that perfect 7/10 movie - not great, but highly watchable,

5 years ago

for me it was a mixed bag, it had really awesome elements, but also pretty weak ones (pacing was all over the place, narrative was pretty shattered as well), but visually it was one of the most spectacular sci-fi movies I've seen in a while (maybe excluding Blade Runner 2049, but this is out of competition - for me it's the best sci-fi I've seen in a decade ;p).

5 years ago

Yeah, for me its either 2049, the original Blade runner, or Dark city, the latter is inctedibly underated

5 years ago

I love Dark City. I actually saw it again just a few months ago.

5 years ago

I really enjoyed the books, but I think I am FAR too chicken to watch an Annihilation film, even though I love all the actresses in it.

5 years ago

not for the squeamish, that's about it, just some body horror

5 years ago

I am probably in minority about this, but I really really enjoyed SOLO. Only weak part for me was Emilia's Clark performance (or rather absolute lack of performance), but Donald Glover as Lando was spectacular (after seeing him I really wouldn't mind a Lando standalone movie, or a trilogy, he was that good), Alden Ehrenreich suprisingly did really good - it's really ahrd being faced with recreation of such a popculture icon, but he did amazing job, he acted great, he learned Ford's movement, ticks, even facial expressions and played it all really well, heck even Woody Harrelson turned out to fit well into universe and I would never think he would (not that I don't like Woody, for example Natural Born Killers is one of my favoritue movies, but I simply didn't see him in SW universe, turns out I was wrong ;p).

5 years ago

I liked it a lot as well. While we're praising the cast, don't forget about the Finnish basketball player who replaced Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca. That's not an easy role to nail, but he nailed it.

5 years ago

I think I have only seen 2 movies that were released in 2018:

Deadpool 2 - just watched it over the weekend, and really enjoyed it. Glad they kept up the high standard that the first one set. Great fun, lots of good references, nice balance of comedy and action.

Annihilation - Good effort, not as great as it could have been, but I still enjoyed it.

5 years ago

Oh yeah just watched Deadpool 2 last week and was really surprised how much I liked it.^^

5 years ago

Knew the first film, couldn't place any other scenes and had no clue where the next movies even started...gl to everyone.
I'd say even naming six (aka easy walk) is way too hard.😁
But have a bump!

5 years ago

my favs so far:
infinity wars
deadpool 2

on the other hand, these were just disappointing for me:
black panther
pacific rim 2

View attached image.
5 years ago

I'm honestly surprised that you loved Infinity Wars but were disappointed by Black Panther. I felt completely the opposite way.

Black Panther came out of nowhere, and impressed me immensely.

Infinity Wars, on the other hand... I found that I just couldn't care about it as soon as I realized that none of it mattered, and everything would be retconed in the sequel. It was the 2 hour, 40 minute embodiment of "sound and fury, signifying nothing." I loved the first Avengers movie, but have been disappointed by each Avengers sequel.

5 years ago

For me, Black Panther had too many plot holes and bad CGi, I was unable overlook, Infinity War was much more enjoyable, while not flawless, it was everything I imagined Marvel could do with this many characters.

5 years ago

Avengers: Infinity War and A Quiet Place

5 years ago

I'm not a big movie person, but I thoroughly enjoyed Black Panther.

RYAN COOGLER RELEASE THE 4 HR ORIGINAL CUT

(I need to see Solo, if only for the badass lesbian robot. because, you see, I am also a badass lesbian robot )

5 years ago

L3 is one of the highlights of the movie, but there's really no mention of her being a lesbian.

5 years ago

What? Solo has a badass lesbian robot? Why do I not know about this? Who is in charge of Solo marketing, and how did they managed to mess it up so badly?

5 years ago

for marketing reasons they are. In the movie however.
L3 is just feminist.
And lando being pansexual is barely even glanced at.

5 years ago

Lesbian? But has wild robot sex with Lando (Pando)?

Are you confusing your news with SWJ droid?

5 years ago

Deadpool 2

5 years ago

Infinity War definitely
but im interested in a quiet place and ready player one

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago

Bump for the easy mode.

5 years ago

decided to take a shot at the hard path, but yeah.. im tapping out. i have no idea what 2, 3, 7, 9 and 15 are, lol. could maybe figure out 7,9 and 15 eventually, but no chance on 2 and 3 :) fun puzzle though. have another bump.

5 years ago

I'll add hints to every movie later. Can't say that movie 2 is smth absolutely obscure(main hero is very known actor), but movie 3 is hard, for sure.

5 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by PrivateJokerGen.