This looks promising. Totally build for the community, that's awesome isn't it ?!? I think it is

Battlefield Portal is a community-driven platform within Battlefield 2042. The creation suite includes Settings, custom modes, and a Logic Editor so you can build your own signature spin on Battlefield’s sandbox; you’ll be able to change team ratios, tweak victory conditions, restrict weapons, and even put different factions from different eras in Battlefield’s history against one another. On top of the content available in Battlefield 2042, Battlefield Portal also lets you play with maps, weapons, vehicles, and more from some of Battlefield’s greatest experiences, all reimagined at modern visuals. You'll be able to relive content from Battlefield 1942, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3.

Classic Maps available at launch:

• Battle Of The Bulge (Battlefield 1942)
  • El Alamein (Battlefield 1942)
  • Arica Harbor (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)
  • Valparaiso (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)
  • Caspian Border (Battlefield 3)
  • Noshahr Canals (Battlefield 3)
View attached image.
2 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

What about you?

View Results
I want it now !!
I'll wait till the bugs are cleared.
Not my cup of tea

I don't play online games anymore so it is "not my cup of tea" but I think bringing old maps is a good idea.

2 years ago

If only EA does not fuck it up, BF2042 is looking to be the best BF game ever.

2 years ago

For those 77% here you go :p SteamGifts

2 years ago

The good thing is, you can replicate the damages from their original games, so Bad Company 2 maps with Bad Company 2 weapons, vehicles and damage ratio.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.