For those like me who only have Resident Evil 2 Standard and do not want to buy Deluxe to get the extras, or buy the DLC Pack for an outrageous price. Its finally on on sale for half off. Deal ends in 3 days.

Here is the link: https://www.joybuggy.com/en/resident-evil-2-biohazard-re-2-extra-dlc-pack
I bought and activated it to confirm. It is a world wide key.

If you buy for 49.97 KR (price before it refreshed and showed US price), it seems cheaper at around $6. Didn't test this myself.

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

wake me up when it's 0,75€

2 years ago

You're forgetting this is a Capcom game. So its not going to happen...ever

2 years ago*

I hate to be that guy but...

7.50€ for an incomplete collection of skins (it doens't include 2 weapon skins) for a single player game, and this is meant to be a "deluxe offer". Big yikes right there.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

True, but it beats buying them individually at $2.99, or buying the Deluxe for $20 on sale.
Sure the price may drop lower in a a few years. We may also get another glitch like on Gamesplanet and get Deluxe for $9.99 again.
But till now only 3 websites even sold the DLC pack. (and only Fanatical ever had a meager sale).

2 years ago*

I just don't see the point of putting out 7.50€ for cosmetics, they are requesting 15€ for this pack officially during sale which makes it even more shaming... It will not alter your gameplay experience in anyway, and it's a single player game. Said game has access to mods that probably do better cosmetics for free (unless these require DLC cosmetics to be able to use them, some modders use DLC cosmetics as basis for modding). With that money i could buy 1 RE game, or two, if i add another 2.50€ on top, or a more recent RE game for less than 10 bucks, which to me, is a much better thing to do (RE7 costs less than this cosmetic pack in the same sale).

I'm just the kind of guy that cringes over cosmetics and their redicolous pricing strategy from the gaming industry. Most games do worst things, like having a character skin for 10€, when the price of a full AAA game ranges from 40€ to 80€ nowadays. Which begs the question, why would people buy skins at this price point when they could literally buy 1 or more games that could offer a better experience in general, sometimes even act as a breakpoint from that one game you play too much.

I recall borderlands 2 having some skins on sale for like 33 cents at one point or something like that, i went on and bought like 2€ worth of skins back then, i only did that because it was cheap to do so and i considered reasonable pricing at the time. I think this was the generous time when cosmetic DLCs were actually logical in terms of pricing, at least during sales.

2 years ago

It may help to look at it this way:
Right now Standard is $15.99 on Steam, and Deluxe is $19.99 (Difference of $4)
For an additional $3.50 you get the Extra DLCs. (Beats buying the game again).
I almost never buy dlcs, preferring to wait for Complete / Ultimate editions. This sale is for those who bought Standard.

Almost all the good mods require a couple DLCs...eg Eliza Walker. Yes I explored that option also.

Like I said its not ideal for everyone. But makes sense for those who don't want to buy it a second time. When I bought Standard it was $20.
Also Borderlands is not a Capcom game. DLCs for Capcom games rarely if ever, go on a deep sale.

2 years ago*

13 Hours, 34 Min left for anyone interested.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by magicmase.