Here's a guide from free games info steam group

1. Signup at https://launch.stellar.org/#/register
  2. Confirm your Facebook.
  3. Confirm your recovery E-mail.
    I was waiting for more than 24 hours to get rewards,so probably you will have to wait to.
  4. Send 100 stellars to someone to complete the steps.
    You will get the same amount of Stellars back.
  5. Sign-up on https://justcoin.com then deposit them.
  6. Trade them into bitcoin and withdraw the BTC to your address.
    Giveaways: 1 2
    EDIT: it gives 900 stellars now (it gave me 6900 stellars before) EDIT 2: You can get bonus 3500 stellar from https://launch.stellar.org if you got 6900 or 900 stellars before.
9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How I withdrow the BTC to my steam account ?

9 years ago

+1

9 years ago

You can't,you withdraw them to your coinbase.com virtual wallet and you use them to buy groupees/humble bundles/indie galas and stuff like that,or you dell them on steamtrades for cards/tf2keys etc.

9 years ago

Thanks, but how I withdrow the BTC's to my coinbase account ?

9 years ago

https://coinbase.com/addresses Your list of coinbase wallet address would show up here or just create one.. then go to withdraw in justcoin and click on bitcoin... It will take a few seconds to withdraw the btc

9 years ago

Thank you very much, my withdraw is waiting to be processed.

9 years ago

No porblem if u really want to buy stuff on steam u can buy some indie games from the humble bundle or theres a site called steamloader which gives steam wallet codes for btc (It is legit I tried it) but u will need a few more btc for that (21$ minimum)

9 years ago

U can't withdraw them to steam.. use a btc wallet for it... coinbase is pretty easy for that

9 years ago

I expected to get a few euros worth of bitcoin. I got a bit over 15. Really glab about it. I never could buy humble bundles because i dont have a credit card.

9 years ago

+1

9 years ago

how do i use steam for stellar exchange ?

9 years ago

You can't, you can either convert Stellar points to bitcoin; and then use the bitcoins in websites like HumbleBundle.com

9 years ago

i've done it this morning why i received just 2.75$ ?

9 years ago

Got almost 14 Euro, registered yesterday.

9 years ago

How much are 6900 stellars worth in USD?

9 years ago

depends. currently 17 USD

9 years ago

Around 14 atm. Get them converted to bitcoing ASAP because Stellar's value's droppin.

9 years ago

yup. do it asap. it might be worth 1 dollar tommorow.

9 years ago

wont the price go back up over time?

9 years ago

Maybe, maybe no, I'm no Analist.

9 years ago

16$ I guess.. You need to trade the stellars to btc first then sell the btc I guess since I don't see any direct conversions

9 years ago

A day's wait finally paid off.. Got 6900 stellars sold them quick for like 16$ got 17$ in my wallet .. Time to check if some good bundle comes up later (Don't want to spend 15$ on 1-2 games of the Square Enix one)

9 years ago

Detailed instruction how to transfer stellars to coinbase. Thanks to @iloveindia, source steampowered forums/ whosgamingnow.

1 Signup at https://launch.stellar.org/#/register
2 Confirm your Facebook.
3 Confirm your recovery E-mail.
4 Send 100 stellars to someone to complete the steps, it's not necessary.
(You will get 100 Stellars back anyway)
5 Sign-up on https://justcoin.com then deposit them (You don't have to confirm where you live or who you are, that's for a bank account)
6 Trade them into bitcoin and withdraw the BTC to your address

With BTC you can purchase allot of stuff on the internet, including humblebundles.

A more complete description after completing STEP 5;
once you completed the 5th step, go to justcoin > deposit > stellar.

You will see a Deposit address and Destination tag here.

Copy the Deposit address > go back to stellar and click send > paste address in "Send to" you will now see a text containing
"wallet address found: (YOUR WALLET)"
Copy this address and paste it in send to where you pasted that other address.
Now there will appear a box for your Destination tag, paste that in it and choose the amount you want to send, make sure you leave 50 coins on your stellar.

Now it's send to your justcoin address > go to justcoin > Trade > BTC/STR > Amount choose all > Buy bitcoin.
Now go to withdraw > Bitcoin > Amount all > paste BTC address > send and confirm > wait

9 years ago

Why would I transfer them to coinbase? Can't I pay directly from Justcoin?

9 years ago

you cant.

9 years ago

Sent u , nickname : AliNasser

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 years ago

I saw the "get $1 in Stellar" thread yesterday, don't wanted to waste my time for $1, but I regret now if we can have $20 :(

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

got about 22.5$

gg indeed

9 years ago

"People.. it's 1 dollar. 1.FUCKING.DOLLAR" lmao

9 years ago

Well, this was supposed to be one single dollar, the OP (of the yesterday thread) has not mentioned we can have $20... anyway, thanks for the (second) heads up, even if I'm late to the party now :p

9 years ago

in my country 1 dolar is too much huehuehuehuehueuhe lol

9 years ago

i've done everything but why i received just 900stellar ?

i think it matter where you live

9 years ago

Seems like justcoin is having some problems at the moment. Can't trade or transfer funds :(

9 years ago

yeah same here just getting the "The withdrawal is taking longer than expected. Our team has been notified of the problem." message :S

9 years ago

9 years ago

too late for the good deal, but $2 > $0. :)

9 years ago

2buks = 1000 str?

9 years ago

yeah 850

9 years ago

My email: gnvx8af8HLGSWPqxvs1ESDqzLgeqgrhMGF if someone want to send me some stellars :)

9 years ago

cmon don't post that stuff here. the thread gonna get closed

9 years ago

he get susppend because it not your fault, that his fault he will punish not you.

9 years ago

It asks about my phone number. Is this site safe? Can I use some online method like pinger.com (it doesn't work for me)?

Thanks anyway for the info, greetings!

9 years ago

Yes,the site is safe,i used mine.

9 years ago

How to send all my Stellars to justcoin? I type 6900 or 6,900 but it doesn't work. I typed 6.900 and it send only 6.9, since "." in US is the same as "," in EU. Now I have 6,894, how do I send them all? I try to type 6,894 but says "Not a valid amount. Please enter a value greater than 0.000001"

9 years ago

try 6844. u have to keep 50 stellars to send rest.

9 years ago

A ok I figured it, it was easy, I was stupid trying to use the EU method by typing "," instead of ".".

9 years ago

You transfered them alredy, probably it was a bug and you did not see when it was transfered. 6.894 is too low amount to transfer. On your profile page where you see 6.894 steallars click that drop menu and select bitcoins and you will see that you have some ammount of bitcoins.

9 years ago

totally worked. Now i have a steaming hot new copy of Killer Is Dead. MMMMMMMM

9 years ago

Did they change the ammount of Stellars you get at registering? As far as I know I yesterday got 2300 stellars, and got 6,50$ form them leaving 50 stellars on my acc.

9 years ago

I got 6900 and still 100 to get.. yes they changed the amount you could get.

9 years ago

So if I registered yesterday I won't be abkle to get more, right?

9 years ago

I'm still waiting for 3750 Stellars.

9 years ago

yup.they change of ammount.i have registered yesterday and i get 6.900 stellar($21) and now just 900 stellar.

9 years ago

I started doing this yesterday but it wanted my phone number so i just left it.You are telling me that if i did do it yesterday i woud get 21 bugs?

9 years ago

Yes.

9 years ago

that makes me feel sad

9 years ago

I did day before yesterday and got only $4.8 so it's totally random :(

9 years ago

I typed my "My Wallet Bitcoin Address" from Coinbase, but I have this message "The withdrawal is taking longer than expected. Our team has been notified of the problem." in Justcoin, maybe I just have to wait?

9 years ago

Yeah, I had to wait too.

9 years ago

Done now, I have 16$ in Bitcoins in my Coinbase, have to wait 1h for confirmation because it says "pending". I still have 2.124 STR in Justcoin, but can't trade it for Bitcoins because I sent money wrong in one of the steps, and this was left, now if I like to buy Bitcoins with it it says "More than for sale" seems the amount is too small, or maybe it was left because of fees idk. But still 16$ is nice lol.

9 years ago

I have that problem too lol, is it 2,124 or 2124 anyway? :/

9 years ago

its 2.214 so neither of those are correct ;)
Seems noone are buying stellars anymore though. I'm stuck with 1688 out of the 3200 i got :(

9 years ago

Took about 25 minutes for my transfer to go through

9 years ago

I verified my phone number and completed the withdraw. I've received $2 aprox. Thank you so much!

9 years ago

I can't get past the required personal information on justcoin. Any help on how to do it is greatly appreciated. :)

9 years ago

I didn't do that step. In Justcoin, click on "Deposit". Then, on the left side of the page, you'll find "Stellar". Click there and you'll obtain a Deposit address and a destination tag. Go to Stellar page and click on "Send". Paste there the two codes you got from the Justcoin website and click send (introduce before the amount of stellars you want to send). Then, go to Justcoin page and click "Trade" and BTC/STR. Then click "Buy" and press "Buy bitcoin". Finally, click "Withdraw" and "Bitcoin", and then introduce your Bitcoin Address.

Hope you understand this. I'm Spanish, so my English is not very well. Greetings!

9 years ago

Helped me thanks, but, what is Bitcoin address? There are multiple bitcoin sites, which one should I use?
There's one guy who mentioned he bought steam wallet with bitcoins. :O

9 years ago

I use Coinbase.com
You just Sign up and create a Wallet.

PS: I do not reccommend buying Steam Wallets with bitcoins. Better buy Humble Bundle, it's safer.

9 years ago

Well, when I click "Deposit" and then "Stellar" it doesn't give me Deposit address/destination tag. It says "Before you deposit or withdraw, we'll need to know some more about you." and redirects me to the Profile page.

Edit: Okay, I just filled in my city/names and it seemed to work.

9 years ago

I got 6900 stellars too, deposited them with stellar, transfered to bitcoins using this: http://puu.sh/aFDpY/3d4158bf8f.png
What now? Help please? I got no clue about bitcoins..

9 years ago

Now you spend them

• Click Withdraw at the top and then Bitcoin on the left.

• It will bring up a page that shows you have to plug in an address, and an amount. If you go to Humble and go to buy a bundle and pick pay with bitcoin, it shows you the address to send it to. Its a very weird string it will literally look like garbage 23904hfoaifoiw3hf20hf2o90ghf not necessarily like this, but you'll know it when you see it.

• Whereever you buy somethign that takes bitcoin it will tell you the exact amount you need to pay. i.e. I bought a $1 humble and I had to pay 0.00171400 to Humble's Bitcoin address. Then you wait like 5 minutes (sometimes longer, sometimes shorter) and then you'll get the Success screen. Its like a really long credit card transaction.

9 years ago

Yeah, Already done so. Thank you for the help tho. :D

9 years ago

No prob. I have no doubt someone else will need help anyway. I broke my Bitcoin cherry with this too.

9 years ago

$21-worth of Stella Artois? Nice.

9 years ago

Well, got 900 on the first steps, sent 100 to someone and did not receive 100 back, sent 700 to justcoin and converting them tells me I'll receive 0.8 euro. Just... I don't even

9 years ago

0.8 euro is stil more than 1 dollar,so you can buy the first tier of a bundle i think

9 years ago

Got mine. Thanks!

9 years ago

Closed 9 years ago by ColbyTheDog.