https://m.newegg.com/products/N82E16832205303?nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&AID=11552995&PID=7706533&SID=pcg-5646512926257350801

Don’t see any mention of a region restriction. Pretty solid price for what you get! BL2 GOTY by itself is also available for under $9

5 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

bad deal

5 years ago

Yeah this is not a good deal.

5 years ago

Borderlands GOTY is $1,20 or $1,50 on Green Man Gaming. Since I paid on my country currency, it's close to that.
Also paid $ 5,00 on Borderlands 2 GOTY and Prequel on Steam.

5 years ago

Why isn't this removed? Such a bad deal, it's funny he even says "pretty solid price", this is spam imo.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

5 years ago

That's what i'd like to ask you, 'cause it certainly isn't. Refer to GarionPR post as to why. It's also cheaper almost every steam sale in "The Handsome Collection" pack along with the pre-sequel and ALL DLC. No reason not to wait for tomorrow's Steam Lunar Sale where it'll probably be available yet again.

5 years ago

You got me. I’m a bot for Newegg. Please don’t tell CG!

5 years ago

"Deals" are for deals. As long as they're better than on average, they're fine imo.

Not saying I personally think it's worth it, but I'm not the only person on this site.

5 years ago

But it isn't better than on average.

5 years ago*

Are you the deal police?

5 years ago

😁

View attached image.
5 years ago

Of course, the motto being: "To Demand and Self-Serve!"

5 years ago

If pay what you want can't be .01 then its no deal

5 years ago

this is true

5 years ago

This made my day. LMFAO

5 years ago

Give me your honest answer and tell me the average price then. Just so you know, it's around $15-$20 for BL2 GOTY alone for even the past few months alone. Price histories are easy to look up and they'll save you the embarrassment of being a dick to someone while being wrong at the same time.

This isn't harming anyone and it isn't in your way. The OP thought it was a good deal. Shows you in a better light if you just disagree with how good the deal supposedly is. But nah, "such a bad deal, spam!"...

5 years ago

No lowest price available for The Handsome Collection on steamdb, but hey it's your money, excuse me for trying to help people save some. Do refer to my other comment in this thread explaining why i think it's such a bad deal, shows you in a better light if you read what i've already answered instead of just talking shit for the sake of talking shit.

5 years ago

No lowest price available for The Handsome Collection on steamdb

Well, not sure why you're looking at that? Because that's not the deal. BL: THC includes BL2 and BL: TPS. Not BL1.

but hey it's your money, excuse me for trying to help people save some.

Then do that. Don't be a dick to OP, don't call him to get punished for violating the site's guidelines and just disagree like a normal person. Going against your beliefs shouldn't net people a punishments. The moderators aren't your personal hit squad and this isn't your personal dystopian playground where your word is law.

You pretend like you're helping yet you're the only one that calls OP to be punished for daring to share what he thought was a good deal in general and the only one that mocks the thread. Everyone else just disagrees, says it's not a good deal in their eyes and moves on. No one else is calling for OP to be suspended for a few days for spam (and yes, you're asking this to be removed as spam, so that'll inevitably involve a punishment) while this isn't spam and while this is a better than average deal. God forbid someone values a game as better than you or as more worth spending money on as you.

shows you in a better light if you read what i've already answered instead of just talking shit for the sake of talking shit.

I won't though. Because I'm not some dummy who has the time and interest to go through everything you've said. You're responding to me, so I read the response and then reply. I won't look through other conversations in hopes that maybe you're making more sense there. You respond to my points. If you're having a bad time responding to it, then that's not my fault. Again, this isn't a dystopian paradise where you're the most important thing around here. I don't and shouldn't have to read everything else you write. You're old enough to sign onto Steam and to sign onto here, so you're also old enough to be judged on your words.

5 years ago

"Because I'm not some dummy who has the time"
You really show it, next time write a bigger wall of text, i'm sure that'll teach me.

5 years ago

4 days ago

How long did you hold that grudge that you felt "Ah, yes, over half a week ago some person said that he won't read my comments! Better try and think of a quip... damn, can't think of one. Gonna just write a sentence and hope it sounds edgy!"

5 years ago

It's called actually being busy. Not that you'd know.

5 years ago

You say you're busy yet you keep this up... Alright then.

5 years ago

I obviously wasn't when i wrote it, thinking is not for everyone i guess.

5 years ago

You imply you think, yet there's all of this.

5 years ago

Yet you can't see the irony in your own comment.

5 years ago

Very ironic indeed.

Just saying, you never really answered, did you? :D

5 years ago

Closed 4 years ago by Thedogma.