I have seen this game lately here because a bundle and what to know if anyone has tested it. I'm curious and I'm thinking about trading for it, is the game worth something?

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I enjoyed the game for a while but it is slow paced and gets repetitive.

1 decade ago

Gets boring way too quickly

1 decade ago

is good for me. but the CIM is *** laggy on my macmini (2009) sometimes

1 decade ago

It is awesome.

1 decade ago

got bored. :(

1 decade ago

A bit messy and can be repetitive.

Also don't try to build a metro lane, it's impossible :S

1 decade ago

Anytime I play a large map I'll have at least 1 metro line. And the some campaign missions require a metro line. I had 6 metro stations after the Berlin Wall.

1 decade ago

Have you tried to get an underground lane to above ground? I simply couldn't

1 decade ago

I only tried above ground once. It my first time trying metro. It was a disaster trying to accommodate tall buildings and I put myself too much into the red.

1 decade ago

If you can stomach the piss-poor usability of the UI (and this is kind of a biggie for a game of this sort) there may be a satisfying experience hidden beneath the surface clutter somewhere, but unfortunately I lacked the patience to dig further after a couple of hours. I'm planning to get back to it sometime after I manage to summon the necessary mental strength. But for the moment, other games are just more... fun, you know?

1 decade ago

It's not bad, but I'd still be more happy to play OpenTTD again and again.

1 decade ago

The part of my that likes SimCity equally likes CityInMotion.

1 decade ago

I like what little I've played of it. The UI does seem a bit non-intuitive, but not so much that it disrupted my enjoyment of the game.

1 decade ago

It's pretty fun for those who like management games, but it is pretty hard to get into because of the UI. The tutorial is pretty bad in pointing out important stuff too.

1 decade ago

What is cities in motion...honestly never looked it up and steam page says very little.

1 decade ago

Yay, DLC 75% is off. Tokyo, here I come (because the subway there IRL isn't quite confusing enough)!

1 decade ago

Thanks for this thread...crossing this game out. The concept seemed interesting enough but seems the implementation is lacking judging by many of the comments here.

1 decade ago

if you know and like games of economic/transport simulation like Transport Tycoon from microprose or OpenTTD (GNU version of Transport Tycoon) you sure will enjoy Cities in Motion...

PS: You have to play OpenTTD i mean it

1 decade ago

I think it's pretty good, but there are a few annoying things that prevent it from being great.

1 decade ago

he is fine, thanks

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Seibitsu.