https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Enter 0.01$ on Humble Weekly and buy it! At this moment, one of my friend confirmed that only works with PayPal. at this point.
You'l get a non-Steam code.

Register a free account here, link your Steam account.
https://registry.star-made.org/

Enter the non-Steam code here
https://registry.star-made.org/profile/redeem_token
And if everything is fine, you'l get a copy in your library, permanently.
Delays included.

Also support the developers, and buy the bundle for real price! Humble and the devs deserves it. :)

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

So basically you're telling people on how to screw the devs, and at the very last line, telling people not to be mongs?

8 years ago

roflmao +1

8 years ago

Well, you can set the allocation of that single cent to be 100% for the devs!

/s

8 years ago

This is one million times plus 0.01 better than piracy.

8 years ago

Actually, it's quite a lot worse than piracy, since Humble Bundle will have to pay transaction fees. You're effectively stealing from them by paying 0.01$. You might as well pirate it.

8 years ago

I don't think devs are paying fees. I didn't care about Humble Bundle anymore. They are made of gold thank to us, and everytime the "choose where the money goes" is less visible or they "force" you to put more money with new forms of tiers and shit. I allways put all the money to devs and charity now.

8 years ago

wait to buy games with bundle prices = support devs

edit: maximum /s

View attached image.
8 years ago

My off-topic opinion.

View attached image.
8 years ago

yeah, i would stop wasting like 2 hours per day just by watching that gif on loop.

note: watching it now.

View attached image.
8 years ago

You're way better looking than her. In fact I don't like her at all, but that's not the point. :D

8 years ago

noooo noone looks better than her <3

View attached image.
8 years ago

drága barátom, te aztán igazán prosztó ember vagy

8 years ago

my dear friend, you're really human or prostate

Google Translate is fun.

8 years ago

For me it translates into: "my dear friend, I'm really human or prostate"

8 years ago

Yes... very confused by this post.

View attached image.
8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

I don't care. Posted something, that can be useful. deal with it 8-)

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

+1 for Kantian ethics. :)

8 years ago

hát az látszik hogy te mindent magasról leszarsz

jó szar lehet az életed ilyen hozzáállással

8 years ago

You and everyone following your instruction might end up in hell. Deal with it 8-)

It's like giving a dollar to a beggar, then pick in his hat for 99 Cents of change. Ashamed much?

8 years ago

Now I feel really generous instead of being a cheap arse for only doing the $1 thing for Starmade (having the other two already). I paid 100x more than I had to! I am like the most generous person around now! Take that society!

8 years ago

rich people

View attached image.
8 years ago

Where is the gif from? lol

8 years ago

8 years ago

That is Robert Redrord, although he looks just like Zach Galifianakis, or is it just me?

8 years ago

I totally thought it was Galifianakis.

8 years ago

Robach Redfianakis!

8 years ago

View attached image.
8 years ago

I've no idea who Zach Galifianakis is, but I also thought it was someone other than Robert Redford - Grizzly Adams (or who whoever the actor is that palyed him).

8 years ago

I miss that show, Ben was an awesome bear.

8 years ago

Well, you clearly have the money to throw around... since indie devs basically have all the money in the world, right?

8 years ago

I wish!

8 years ago

But, with all those pennies you're getting.. you must have like dozens of dollars man. You're mega-rich!

8 years ago

LOL, this is went to a strange way... :D

8 years ago

Yeah fuck people getting paid for putting in hard work. As an aspiring dev, I find this insulting and stingy beyond belief.

View attached image.
8 years ago

Ninjas:
Starmade Upgrade: SM-HBROS-038EB-7DFE6-D8A1B-1CAB0

8 years ago

wow. still worked. Thanks sethyronbr

8 years ago

Damn it, im 2mins late the account confirmation email wouldnt pop-up.

8 years ago

Hooray for DRM-Free games.

8 years ago

If that's what you think our hard time and work is worth, then that's up to you. If that's the case however, we'd be grateful for you to post any suggestions you have on making the game worth more to you. You can do so on our forums, https://www.starmadedock.net.

• Miles 'wedtm' Smith, COO of Schine, Makers of StarMade.
8 years ago

Assuming you are who you purport yourself to be... Good post. Great game.

8 years ago

Seems legit...
https://twitter.com/wedtm

A very professional post.. if my salary was being reduced to 0.01 dollars just because my employers had 'found a way to beat the system' then I don't think I'd be quite so calm and collected... :)

8 years ago

Best response here, well played.

8 years ago

Nice!
My work is done here then. ^_^

8 years ago

And you're proud ???

8 years ago

he probably is

8 years ago

A shining example of professionalism when faced with a situation that would cause any other person to be openly bitter.

8 years ago

WTF ... you hand over a way to cheat the system and screw the Devs and finish with a morally inclined line saying to support them.. that has to be one of the most idiotic thread I've seen on here. If you still have 1 ounce of decency you would close this..

8 years ago*

+1

8 years ago

Gotta say, it's weird seeing so many negative posts. If it were a price error, people would be happy about it. But in this case it's simply a case of someone showing how the devs designed the system and how to get it for the lowest price, I see complaints.

8 years ago

Correct!
Also lots of more ppl intended to check the game.
Also if it's a good game, then normal ppl WILL pay the min. price + beat the BTA.
"Negative" promotion is a promotion too. Just...most of the post writers didn' got it.

"My work is done here then ^_^" Get it? :)

8 years ago

The only people who are gonna give more attention to the game with your thread are the ones who will only give a penny to get it.
Seems like you're the one who doesn't get it..

8 years ago

Well your post basically says "Hi guys ! Here's a way to screw the devs. Please don't screw the devs".

If you think it's going to benefit them, you must be quite naive.

8 years ago

I am not going to use this method since I am not interested in the game but, I found very funny and ironic that almost every single post here is talking about how awful is this thread for encouraging the use of this exploit. And yet, whenever there is a PRICE ERROR THREAD of X game, people are happy about it jumping like cute rabbits and doing multiaccounts to get the most of it. Or even making threads providing intructions to get the games cheaper with regional prices, (Nuveem thread for example, wich I used to my advantage many times)
I agree that these exploits are unfair for the developers who worked in the game, that its not what I am talking about, I am talking about the hypocrisy and double moral.
If you have never in your life used an exploit, or a regional price method to get games cheaper(before the region lock apocalypse of Steam) and you are bashing this thread, your words are valid. Otherwise...

8 years ago*

Theres a difference between a price error and intentionally giving the lowest sum of money as possible to charity organisations

I would have though you would see a mountain of difference when were talking about the profit revenue of a triple A game studio and a nonprofit organisation

8 years ago

Sorry but I can't seem to find logic or rational thinking in your statement; and here is why:
-You speak of a clear difference, and yet, you provide no insight in such difference, you don't even point out the difference.
-Your second point is very weak, subjective and even unfair. AAA games are not the only ones affected by price errors, Indie games have been affected. You speak as if only AAA games are object to such errors and that its not true.
You are forgetting that, no matter if its an Indie studio or a AAA studio, both are filled with people just like you and me who works hard and deserve the same treatment.
Also, there is no difference between the intentions on both cases. In a price error case, you intentionally buy the game, knowing that you are giving the lowest sum(determined by the pricing error). And its the exact same thing in the Humble Bundle case.

8 years ago*

when somebody buys a product, be it with a price glitch or such, businesses are to honorate those as well

thats not saying companies should almost bow down before you when you are essentially costing them money as one cent wont be able to finance the bandwith

8 years ago

Exactly, and when there is a $0.99 price error in X game, I can assure you that, not even one people working on that company will be able to buy any food with that.
Again, be it one cent or be it 99 cents, the essentials and intentions remain the same.
Anyway, I am understanding the core of your argument. You are saying that its worst to abuse from a charitable act than to abuse from a company. Since this depends a lot on the moral system of each individual, saying that you are wrong will be subjective and fruitless. I will respect your point of view in this matter.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

8 years ago

Technically the game is free, the demo version is the same as the paid one if i am not mistaken, just add +1.

8 years ago

I wonder how many blacklists you managed to get on with this post. Lmao.

8 years ago

They knew in advance their game was going to be in a humble bundle and should of disabled (or gotten rid of) the register thing.
And I think humble has all ways allowed $.01 purchases. (even granting steam keys for just $.01 <not any more unless special occasion>)

Sadly thanks to over saturation of the market, unless your game gets a lot of viral hype and gets all super postive reviews and lots of word of mouth, your game will just be lost in the flood of shitty games being released.
(truthfully, this is 100% steams fault, as they have zero quality control, and why should they? they get 30% of all sales, regardless of how well recieved a game is)

Seriously, a lot of you are making yourselves look bad.

8 years ago

they never give steam keys for under 1 dollar purchases, not even for special occasions

now what comes about drm free content, im not 100 percent sure

also what comes about quality content: go to wal-mart and other shops and start complaining about how dare they put out products you dont personally look like. Im sure you wouldnt look ridiculous

8 years ago

I think they did it on purpose to help them w/ the early access (alpha) and to make the game more known.

8 years ago*

If i buy from humblebundle, all my money is set for charity. It's Nice of devs nog asking for money, but we are given The choose hoe much you may spend on them

8 years ago

Hard kek looking at the butthurt people here bragging how it's stealing them.
Do you remember how many bundles you paid 1$ ?
1 $ for an average of 5 games
1 $ for an average of 50$ worth
1 $ split between HumbleBundle, charity and finaly the dev
1 $ that might not give a cent to dev

Want to support dev ? buy games full price instead of those bundles destroying games values

8 years ago

There's a difference between paying 1$ and 0.01$. Humble Bundle pays the fees (and the VAT for some countries) so when you make a 0.01$ purchase it's like stealing from them.

8 years ago

Stealing from HumbleBundle still, not the devs.

8 years ago

I don't want to be an asshole but purple wallnut exposed the error that can be abused and the devs should probably ask humble to fix it somehow. This would probably turn out differently for wallnut if the glitch was on Steam, like that Tropico 4 Collector Bundle or that Paradox Platinum Pack for just a few cents.

8 years ago

Meh, I think paying a dollar is cheap enough. Absolutely not worth to defraud somebody for 99 Cents. Really really bad karma, really bad.

But looking at that bundle again, I think I totally want that Starwhal game, it looks fun as hell!
Actually hell doesn't seem like fun, where did that saying come from?

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago*

Closed 8 years ago by bbankrablo.