As per steamgifts rules i can't post the link because it uses steps, but since it's a 20 euro game and looks like a decent game, now apparently this already been given away for a month now, but it's the first time i heard about it, maybe they refilled it.

Now if you google: demolish & build 2017 free steam, the top few hits should point out to where you can find it, the site is "marvelous".
You can also find steam keys for Lost in the Forest, Lost with Dinosaurs and a bunch of Forge of God Dlc's there.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/470740/Demolish__Build_2017/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/405760/Robot_Squad_Simulator_2017/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/741460/Blackscreen_Simulator/

[Update 1: Some clarification]
Pass: You can skip the visit x site and invite your friends steps, watching a video on youtube and likes on facebook.
Maybe: Discord/Twitter.
Must do: Twitch (On top of the page, under your avatar, link your Twitch account!) and the steam stuff (following/joining/add to wishlist).

You don't have to verify the steps, but when you try to grab a key and you missed a step it will completely reload the website (you don't have to redo the steps though), and it's not easy to tell what steps you done or not, so personally i'd recommend it.

[Update 2] Apparently some people are starting to get duplicate keys, so be prepared for that (and nothing i can do about that).
You should also be able to attach the same Twitch account to other steam accounts, so if you got a duplicate or want to gift it to someone else, you could do that, you just need to redo the steam stuff on that steam account.

Free DLC are most likely for the Arcane or Occult Raise games. http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Arcane%20Raise

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Huh, wasn't aware this was a SG rule. In any case, if it's what I believe it to be, Dragon Hunter is also free on that website. Also requires some Googling because it appears to be a hidden page on the website. I didn't trust the website enough to attempt getting the game, though.

6 years ago

I think it's been a thing for around a year. From the guidelines page.

When posting links or content, that content should not force users, encourage users through reward, or primarily exist as a traffic source for users to perform an action for promotional, commercial, or monetary benefit. Such actions include but are not limited to clicking a referral link, liking a Facebook page, following a Twitter account, joining a Steam group, completing a survey, or making a donation. (Please note, in giveaway descriptions we do allow users and developers to link to their related Steam Greenlight, group, and store pages, as well as their social media channels. Users are also able to reference their group giveaways when posting in the Group Recruitment category of our forum.)

6 years ago

That's been awhile now, that's why you see alot less of these giveaway announcements anymore, and normally i wouldn't bother either, but on some occasions, like this being a 20 euro game, i am doing it. Hope it's easy to find for people.

Lost in the Forest, Lost with Dinosaurs and a bunch of Forge of God Dlc's are also free on the site where Demolish is.

The giveaways and site are "legit", it's from the old Rex groups, it's just alot of joining groups and stuff.

6 years ago

Nah, shady site with shady owners

last keys i got from this site revoked after few months (Post Human W.A.R)

6 years ago

Not denying there isn't something shady about having to join 20 groups, but hey it's something free, and your choice if you take it or not. But i gotten a bunch of keys through them, never happened to be once, could have just been an issue with the dev.

6 years ago

That was a beta key:

View attached image.
6 years ago

yes, but if site owners wrote in ga description: "Post Human W.A.R Beta, keys will be revoked when game released" -
I would not even touch this giveaway ¯ \\ (ツ) / ¯

6 years ago

They could not have known about it, and perhaps some miscommunication between them and the devs.

Wouldn't be a first time.

6 years ago

This is an issue purely on the end of "shady" devs. Steam offers full support for betas that can be set to expire (or not) at any time and either be removed (or not) from a users library at that time. It's becoming increasingly common for devs to instead just provide full game keys and then later revoke them.

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up!

6 years ago

Those 24 tasks...

6 years ago

Yeah not all of them are really necessary to do though, added it to op.

6 years ago

6 years ago

Thanks you :'3

6 years ago

Twitch Tasks don't work for me -.- - I followed both, but still not complete...
Stupid site...

6 years ago

You have to connect your account with twitch on top of the page. and I totally agree on the "stupid site" part.

6 years ago

ah okay, thanks to you :)

6 years ago

On top of the page under your avatar, have you clicked link to twitch first?

6 years ago

ah okay, thanks to you :)

6 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know about this giveaway yet.

6 years ago

Good catch, thanks..
marvelous ga,, hmm i missed gleam :3

I rarely do their task for security and privacy reason. When i check, usually found ga with 20s tasks
Who knows they collect email, tiwtch, fb, twitter account, etc
Sure i can use alt but still,, for me game with 24 tasks to do isn't free, maybe i'm just too lazy :v

6 years ago

KX56R-CVGVI-R6NC5

some random dlc for a game IDK

6 years ago

Good chance it's the Arcane or Occult Raise games.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Arcane%20Raise

6 years ago

Alexander Character for Occult raise - I have this already so it told me :)

6 years ago

No idea if this deal is real, but Demolish & Build is a fun little game.

(Of course this assumes that someone might be interested in this deal to play the game, rather than to add another +1 to their library).

6 years ago

*Or someone trying to give it away.

It's as real as it is in my library. Actually i was expecting some crap simulation game before i read the reviews, and i was suprised by both it's price and good reviews (though a bunch are troll reviews) but still there are far worse simulation games like it out there.
It does look like a decent game.

6 years ago

It is fun, my son and I were pleasantly surprised. It's an interesting mix of company management and operating construction/demolition equipment.

6 years ago

oh dublicate, awesome 24 steps for nothing... ehh yeah! :D

6 years ago

That sucks if i had a spare you could have had it. :x

If you have access to more steam accounts, you can hook those up to the same twitch, twitter etc and try for another you'd just have to only to do the steam stuff again on that steam account.

6 years ago*

thanks for your words and help, but it's again to much work for this piece of crap.^^

6 years ago

According to Canis39 it's actually a decent game, people done worse for less. :p

But to each their own on what they are willing to or not for a game. :)

6 years ago*

Are you serious dude, like for real? A got duplicate key too, after almost 1 hour of doing stuff because my CPU went crazy on 80-90% because I'm pretty sure they use some cripto-miner on website. And they give you duplicate key. And your advice is to try another account, wtf.

6 years ago

Please show some respect. Lugum has kindly shared with us a way to get 3 games for free, which by the way I have obtained without any issues (except for the pain that is doing all these silly steps one by one). On top of that, he has the patience to give advice to people who have encountered problems, even though he does not benefit from it in any way. If you don't like his suggestion, feel free to ignore it, but there is no need to be rude. On the contrary, I think he deserves gratitude for his selfless contribution to the site.

6 years ago

I got a duplicate key as well and sent an email to them. Now I'm waiting for the answer, whatever that may be.

6 years ago

The only required tasks are the ones for the connected accounts, so Steam, Twitch and Tweeter. I believe the "follow Steam curator" tasks are not needed, for some reason they do not check those. They do check if you joined Steam groups.

Also you do not need to click the "verify" individual buttons, the site will redo all verifications once you pass the captcha and click "grab key".

6 years ago

The verify is not needed, but when there are alot of steps it's easy to miss 1 step (or group) especially if someone is new to the site i'd personally recommend might want to verify first, because if you try to grab a key and you missed something it completely reloads the page and you can't tell what you did or didn't.

6 years ago*

that leave ~20 tasks from 24 tasks :D

Join group is a must, i can skip twitter but not twitch

6 years ago

About 9 you can skip. ;)

6 years ago

yeah i also got a duplicate key so unfortunate that was waste of time

6 years ago

That sucks, maybe it reached a bad key batch, I don't know if this giveaway has been going on a month or that this is a refill, ifso they might refill again in a few weeks.
Or what i posted above to tobicapullo, trying with another steam account can work, but yeah takes some work again.

6 years ago

Im not doing anymore for that site since this in not the first duped key i get there rather 3rd or 4th from different games , but i was willing to risk it for Demolish & Build but since that failed that site is dead in my eyes not gonna bother with them anymore

6 years ago

You only need to join Steam groups and follow Twitch. The rest of the tasks can be skipped. You don't even need to click Verify on each task. Just go straight to the Captcha and Get your key.

6 years ago

Damn all these steps.
Also did the random key thing,... and got a DLC for a game I do not own. Now I don't even know what it is for and no way to find out. What the...?

6 years ago

But did you get a working key for Demolish?

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/mT2Urpk

6 years ago

Yes, I just got Demolish & Build 2017.
So thanks for that.

6 years ago

Glad to hear there are atleast some working keys out there still. :)

Free DLC are most likely for the Arcane or Occult Raise games. http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Arcane%20Raise

6 years ago

I got one today. Yay. It even redeemed!

I managed to grab some of the DLC I didn't have for f2p games as well (two for Forge of Gods and one for Mighty Party), but the others have no keys left. I was already a member of most of the crappy groups from gleam.io's brief period of infamy, so it wasn't too painful.

So thank you very much for mentioning it. :)

6 years ago

+2, D&B duped and one worthless DLC here: 3I0TY-2HA67-TVHJ4

6 years ago

Here, a DLC for a game that I don't own And don't know which WJJQJ-4248T-HWH98

6 years ago

6 years ago

[200853, Dante (Character for Occult RERaise)]

6 years ago

Thanks for this I am trying to chase all these DLC down for these games :)

6 years ago

Here for grabs:

The Deer

E9FGJ-N0ZT_-HVCZN

_ = 4+4

6 years ago

So many steps for a duped key, good.

6 years ago

As per steamgifts rules i can't post the link because it uses gleam.io steps

This shit doesn't use gleam, it uses the horrible disgusting disrespected "MarvelousGA" that is owned by a child.

Anyone who uses that site can get AIDS and I hope the owners die painful torturous deaths.

6 years ago

Still it uses steps which are against the rules.

And thanks i guess. :x

6 years ago

Baptize them in fire!

View attached image.
6 years ago

Rex, Marvelous, DupeorNot ... all the same shi*

A lot of advertising, a lot to do, often problems.
Not worth the time (at least mine)

thanks anyway for the info

6 years ago

This site is cancer. Requires you to disable any extensions that blocks ads and farms money off of that especially with the refreshing it does every time you complete a task. Plus it farms followers for all sorts of shady places full of shit.

6 years ago

Nooooooo you changed your squall picture!

6 years ago

Last one was a christmas avatar, was about time don't you think? :p

And someone else said i should smile more so..

6 years ago

XD

6 years ago

dlc CM6Q8-HXKJ7-BDC96

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.