The Humble Day of the Devs Bundle 2017

Monday, Tuesday, Devsday. Day of the Devs is an annual free festival in San Francisco. Hosted by Double Fine and iam8bit, it unites the gaming and development communities to celebrate the year’s indie hits (and discover new titles)! If you can't make it to the event for the music, treats, and games on November 11, fret not! We're bringing music, treats, and games to you.

3 tiers, 8 games + 1 DLC total!

Bundle ends in 14 days!

Lowest BTA...$5.97 (?)

Tier 1: $1.00

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
TumbleSeed 91% of 87 reviews - 0 $14.99
Grim Fandango Remastered 89% of 3,563 reviews 🂡 6 $14.99
Loot Rascals 83% of 71 reviews 🂡 0 $14.99
Loot Rascals Soundtrack (DLC) No user reviews - 0 $6.99

Tier 2: $BTA

ABZU 92% of 12,193 reviews 🂡 2 $19.99
Flinthook 78% of 378 reviews 🂡 0 $14.99
Day of the Tentacle Remastered 97% of 1,880 reviews 🂡 4 $14.99

Tier 3: $9.00

Full Throttle Remastered 95% of 610 reviews 🂡 0 $14.99
Everything 85% of 936 reviews 🂡 0 $14.99
  • Day of the Devs VIP Ticket
  • $2 Humble Wallet credit for Monthly subscribers (Expires in 90 days)

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $51.96
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $101.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $131.91

CV:

• Tier 1 = 7.7940
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 15.2895
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 19.7865

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Buy?

View Results
I'll get Tier 1!
Going for BTA! :D
Tier 3 here!
Nopeeeeeeeeee, pass
Thanks ign
Maybe?!

"A Spectacular Journey... Worth Taxing" - IGN
https://imgur.com/a/A89Gq

6 years ago

It says TAKING. It's hard to see, and it does kind of look like an X. :)

6 years ago

Lowest I've seen the BTA so far is $5.97 USD.

6 years ago

Just traded my abzu copy from the monthly. :)
Only slightly interested in Loot Rascals so...

6 years ago

Is that Bethesda pre-order biting them in the butt or what?
Makes little sense to go Tier 2 though at the moment. But meh... I passed, so no bucks, I'll probably got Tier1 due to addiction though.

6 years ago

Grim Fandango for $1 is a terrific deal. The rest of it... eh. Abzû isn't worth a ding-dong-damn, and I don't know about Flinthook but DotT is supposedly very. It's not enough to get me to buy BTA and since I already own Grim I won't be getting the $1 tier either. The $9 tier is just a joke.

6 years ago

Not really - you still got $2 back for 90 days - like 2 sales in HB Store so quite worthy, so it is like $7, where BTA is more than $6 and you get 2 games :)

6 years ago

But you only get that if you're already forking out 12$ for the monthly. Honestly, it's taking the piss, having something in a normal bundle only for monthly subscribers. I still have an active subscription and think it's ridiculous. The $2 credit isn't gonna get people to opt into the monthly and is gonna make people who don't have a subscription to see the $9 as a worse deal since they won't get everything that it's supposedly included. And even if you do get the $2, it's not like you can use it for much since if something really is on sale for $2 or under in the Humble Store, chance are it's been bundled or will be bundled so you don't really save anything.
They'd have done better by just having another game in the bundle instead.

6 years ago

Yea you are partially right, but HB for some time is making quite obvious that Monthly is their "best option" - and looks like next "promo" like that. It is hard to get anything for this $2 I bought few games via Store and probably next some build in discount in my wallet in next Halloween or Winter sale would be nice :) It is from point of view - this month Monthly is quite good.

6 years ago

bundle without usual duration...well
still good enough, but by bta+ i only interested in Everything and... well, 1$ pack is fine for collection addings =p

6 years ago

GF thanks for the chart. Probably tier 1 for me. Have only one missing from tier 2.

6 years ago

Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle, and Full Throttle make it a great bundle. Abzu as well? TAKE MY MONEY

of course, I'm only missing one game, so, um, no.
But if someone's sticking to BTA, talk to me 😀

6 years ago

i might group buy. anybody interested in the 2$ discount and dev bonus from 3rd tier?

6 years ago

IGN Purchased HumbleBundle, yet they CAN'T F*ing put something on IGN Prime subscription. I got it just to get free loot as they promised. Few months later - nothing added. Let Prime owners at least get bundle for free or put smth into the subscription, come on

6 years ago

Whoa, Tumbleseed.

6 years ago

Exactly my reaction! Didn't expect to see it bundled so fast. And it's even in tier 1 o_O

6 years ago

Goes to show the poor state of the current indie game market. :(

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

6 years ago

Sweet! Yet another damn good bundle. Too bad i have Grim Fandango, Day of the tentacle and Abzu. The Dig is well worth the whole price though and i have Flinthook on my WL. So easy call - T3! :)

6 years ago

That feeling when you only want one game for each tier lol.

6 years ago

I already owned Grim Fandango and DotT and was waiting for Full Throttle. With Abzu also on my wishlist and TumbleSeed, Loot Rascals and Flinthook seeming to be very good games the T3 was a no-brainer.
Really happy about this one, probably the best bundle since years in my eyes.

6 years ago

Not enough for me to pull the trigger but not a bad deal, actually a damn fine deal if you want to and can attend the show.I only want Full Throttle and not enough to shell out 9 and waste a lot of the other bundle.Sure I could trade it or what not but more trouble than it's worth since most people I know on Steam buy bundles or want it cheap I would have to resort to the disaster they call ST.I'm tired of dealing with low ball and the free game offers for trading of my games so I quit using that long ago.

6 years ago

The Bundle ends in 19 days, it is not 14 days

6 years ago

This is a pretty good bundle, too bad none of the games interest me.

6 years ago

Last year humble bundle got trolled by steam day of the dev bundle (same games less price) so if you're planning to buy i suggest you to wait

6 years ago

Tier 1... cent.

6 years ago

Hmm ya, I never skip humble bundle if there is DRM Free...and i might not even play it..but
Let support charity as much as we can!

6 years ago

So if someone has monthly subscription does he get 2$ credit for every devs bundle he buys/gifts?

6 years ago

Looks like the 2$ Wallet is out of Stock?

6 years ago

Wow, looks like you are right. How can a wallet credit be 'out of stock'??? I was only interested in Full Throttle, but not at $9 and since I just paused my monthly subscription was waiting to see what turned up in next months monthly to see if the $2 would sweeten the deal. Guess not. I'll pass.

6 years ago

I am still seeing it, maybe it is back again?
Might have been a coding error that is corrected again! Crosses fingers and hopes that's the case

6 years ago

Maybe it is because the $2 will be not crossed out, if you are monthly subscriber when the page load, or before the bundle out.
(We all like the first one though)
Maybe subscribe then refresh the page will show that $2, then good job IGN, else bad job :P

6 years ago

I just purchased now and I did get the $2 wallet credit, although you do need to click an add to wallet button at the top of the purchased bundle page.

6 years ago

Bought Tier 1 for Grim Fandango. Might even try to play it (though I'm still in the middle of Broken Age and The Dig, and a few others, and probably will never finish either). Will buy the rest when they reach a $1 tier.

6 years ago

Ah the jokes people can make if someone is giving away a copy of everything, and then say thanks for giving everything on steam.

6 years ago

I tempted to get tier 3 just for this XD
but then I might tempted to subscribe for monthly and cashback and ended up stopping for tier 2 XD

6 years ago*

I had this game wishlisted before the release. On release I got this awesome email from Steam :D

View attached image.
6 years ago

Tier 1 only since i want grim fandango...

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.