That time of the year when people act crazy and buy overpriced things they don't need has come once again. Many shops are competing at launching their deals even before the actual Friday begins. Lots of places have increased their prices several days in advance so they can appear to have greater discounts and still make a profit.

This thread is intended as a centralized place for the available Black Friday deals. Without further ado, let the madness begin!

Games

Game Platform Price Credit
Final Fantasy XV 15 Windows Edition PC Steam €14.79 I
Call of Duty (COD): Modern Warfare 2 (PC) Steam €4.49 I
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC) Steam €3.99 I
Call of Duty (COD): Infinite Warfare PC Steam €3.39 I
Call of Duty (COD): Advanced Warfare PC Steam €3.99 I
Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC) Steam €3.99 I
Call of Duty: Black Ops II 2 (PC) Steam €4.49 I
Call of Duty (COD): Black Ops III 3 (PC) Steam €9.09 I
Call of Duty (COD): Ghosts PC Steam €3.39 I
This War of Mine PC Steam €1.69 I
Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul Steam €8.74 with code BLACKFRIDAY I
Middle-earth Shadow of War Gold Edition PC Steam €11.39 I
. . . .
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition GOG €17.29 I
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY PC GOG €14.79 I
  • Warning: Some people had issues with Cdkeys in the past so be careful and play safe.
  • Warning: Cdkeys asks for your phone number to give you the keys. If you're not comfortable with that, better avoid.

Hardware

Category Product Price Credit
Router Jetstream AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Gaming Router $89.99 I
VR HMD Odyssey+ - Windows Mixed Reality Headset $299.99 Annenouk
VR Acer (AH101-D8EY) Windows Mixed Reality Headset Model VD.R05AP.002 $178.80 gammag2
HDD WD - Easystore 10TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive with 32GB Easystore USB Flash Drive - Black $179.99 stlpaul
HDD WD Black 6TB Performance Hard Drive - 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache, 3.5" - WD6003FZBX $234.67 I
SSD Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM) $127.98 I
SSD Crucial MX500 CT1000MX500SSD1 - Disco duro sólido interno SSD de 1 TB (3D NAND, SATA, 2.5 pulgadas) €168,14 kbronct
CPU AMD AM4 Ryzen 3 2200G 4 Core Processor with Integrated Radeon RX Vega 8 Graphics $65.00 Mdk25
CPU Ryzen 5 2600 $140 (with HOLIDAY18 code) Mdk25
CPU MSI B450 TOMAHAWK $95 (with HOLIDAY18 code) Mdk25
Sound Bar Yamaha ATS-1070R Factory Recertified Refurbished Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers and Bluetooth $99.95 Mdk25

Other

Category Product Price Credit
Clothing T-Shirts €3 - €9 KokoSabre

Feel free to add any Black Friday deal you consider worthy of being shared, be it gaming related or not.

Have fun!

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

How much do you plan to spend on Black Friday?

View Results
Nothing.
< $10
$10 - $100
$100 - $500
$500 - $1000
$1000 - $5000
$5000 - $10000
> $10000

Question about region locking, one of the games I'm interested in from cdkeys says: Europe,
does that mean I can't redeem it here in USA?

game in question:
https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/resident-evil-7-biohazard-gold-edition-pc-steam-cd-key

5 years ago

I wouldn't risk it. You might want to ask their support in case you still want it.

If you look here there is sub 215767 for EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) but I don't know what they're giving so I'd say it's safer to skip it.

5 years ago

You can check the packages on steam db when you are not sure.

5 years ago

I just bought my first game from cdkeys. But after paying, it was asking for my phone number. What the hell is up with that? Why do they need my phone number to give me a key? Are they going to phone sex me later or something :S

5 years ago

That's the problem withh grey market sellers. I would just cancel my order if I were you.

5 years ago

That's the problem withh grey market sellers.

Unfortunately it's not limited to them and even the bigger players are doing it. For instance Humble Bundle, Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Blizzard and so on are doing the same crap.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

Sadly, the same crap happened with HB and it was neither optional nor before payment. Check here for more details.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

I very much agree.

5 years ago

Are they going to phone sex me later or something :S

LOL. Joke aside, I added another warning in the main post.

it was asking for my phone number

I don't remember if I was asked for one 2 or 3 years ago when I registered but I don't like this either. It seems like a practice that everyone started to use lately to grab personal data under the disguise of security. Lots of places are asking for your phone number nowadays including Humble Bundle, Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Blizzard and so on.

Why do they need my phone number to give me a key?

That's a great question. The same one that I asked when Humble decided to ask me for my phone number AFTER paying for a Monthly Bundle and gave me the options to proceed or to cancel the buy. My account was older than history and I haven't had any payment issues nor security related ones before, so that wasn't the reason. Leaving all the security crap aside, I strongly believe every place nowadays is trying to gather as much information as possible about everyone while trying to motivate their actions to look less suspicious.

5 years ago*

Yeh it is really strange.
The thing is. I didn't make an account. I bought the game without an account. And then it told me it needed to "verify my phone number";
But they never had my phone number in the first place because I don't have an account. So what is there to verify :S

5 years ago

I wasn't even aware they had Checkout as Guest as an option. I always prefer to make an account just in case something goes wrong and for historical purposes to see what I bought from a store in the past.

5 years ago

The T-shirts on qwertee.com are very cool. I think it would be a great gift but i see most of the clothing of this site is only in adult sizes.

5 years ago

I bought myself a laptop.
I bought the lenovo legion Y530 with 144hz screen, I7 processor, 16g RAM and a GTX 1060 card.
Got a discount of €150.

I am pretty happy with it.
I know I can buy other brands with a 1070 or 1080 card, but they are a little bit more expensive and way too flashy to my taste.
And the lenovo comes with a pretty fast processor.
I am pretty sure this one will serve me well and meet my needs for the next couple of years.
Should I want to dabble/dive into VR then at least that is possible with a 1060 card.

I was tempted to wait for the release of the Y730, but it is just too expensive for me and for now only it only comes with a 1050ti card, which is too outdated imo

It may not be the best time in my life to spend so much money on myself.
But on the other side: I truelly deserve it, not to mention I "need" it!

DH health might be taking a turn for the worse, so next months/year will still be tough/rough.

But.....in a few days I will have a nice new toy for my games, my music, and it will be just and solely for ME! xD

5 years ago*

Congratulations for your acquisition.

The only thing that matters is for you to be happy with your choice and don't care too much about numbers and synthetic tests. The model you bought seems to have enough juice to last you quite a while so there's no reason to think about what you could have got if you waited some more.

There is always new stuff appearing and if you constantly wait for the next thing you will never be able to buy anything. In other words, live in the present rather than the past or the future :).

5 years ago

Thanks and very well phrased!
Within my budget (which I already stretched) this is a great buy, so I am happy with it and like you said, that's what matters! xD

5 years ago

How the heck did I miss this one? Instabuy for me. And, from the looks of it, it has the same content like the Definitive Edition. At first sight, it doesn't have the Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ Story Expansion Pass but upon further investigation it has all the content included in it. In other words Gold Edition is the same as Definitive Edition but for a better price.

This is what I see in my library included in this version as DLCs:

• Champions of War
  • Gold Content
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ 4K Cinematic Pack (this one is free in the store)
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ Expansion Pass
  • Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ High Resolution Texture Pack (this one is free in the store)
  • Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
  • Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
  • Sword Of Dominion
  • The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
  • The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion

From all the things I bought the last few days this is the one I'm most excited about, followed by Final Fantasy XV :D.

Platform Product Price
Steam Middle-earth Shadow of War Gold Edition PC €11.39

EDIT: Holy Moly! This thing needs 155121 MB aka 151.49 GB to install. That's insane.

5 years ago*

Can't find it anywhere in the store, might be available only in certain countries.

Not that I have any money left o buy it, but I I wanted: I can't!

5 years ago

I found a comment on Steam from someone saying back in January 2018 that:

Steam sells a standard version for 59.99
Then a Silver for 79.99
Then Gold for 99.00

I don't think you can buy the Gold or the Silver anymore from Steam, only from various other stores, but you can still add it to your account (see my attached image).

So basically before the Definitive Edition, Gold was the best of the best. The funny thing is I believe the Gold edition still has something more than the Definitive Edition which seems to be validated by this reddit post.

View attached image.
5 years ago*

Got a new keyboard/midi controller and Fallout 4 Season pass. Although both were not really BF deals xD

5 years ago

Congrats. Is it worth getting the Season Pass for Fallout 4? I haven't played the main game yet even though I've had it for quite a while in my library. I see the Season Pass has a Mostly Negative review and many are saying you get too little content for the price.

5 years ago

Thanks! And yeah, if you havent played the main game yet i would advice getting the season pass and playing everything in one run. You can get it for 11 euros at cdkeyshop (grey market) or 12.30 at gamebillet (i think this is a legit reseller + where i got it). I played the main game two years ago and really enjoyed my 60 hours in it. Now i have the season pass i decided to go for a full replay and im really enjoying it again. Its a beautiful game :) The negative reviews on the season pass are due to the price increase where they went from 29.99 (14.99 on sale then) to 49.99 (and 29.99 on sale) which wasnt received that well and i think this is the first sale where its -67% on steam. Content wise you get 2 story missions/area's which are pretty good from what ive heard, then there is a robot thing and a built your own vault dlc and two workshop dlc's which a lot of people dont like, so that comes down to personal opinion. If you dont care to much about fully playing everything a game has to offer then it is not necessary since they have their own story but if you want the full experience and plan to invest some hours into it then now is the time to get it :)

5 years ago

From the looks of it, indeed, it makes sense to get the Season Pass and play everything at once if you haven't played the game before, like in my case. Thanks for the explanation. I think I'll wait before getting it because I know for sure I won't be playing it in the near future since I'm planning on playing Middle-earth: Shadow of War and Final Fantasy XV that I bought these days. I think the Season Pass will get the same if not better prices by the Easter Sale and I don't think I'll get to play it by then.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy your new items, both real and virtual ;).

5 years ago

Ah the classic problem of having too much to play xD Its bethesda though so they can go from 5.60 to 9.99 as they did with F3 and F:NV for some reason.

Thanks! I will (shipping can take up to 10 days for my keyboard though :( xD

5 years ago

hahaha I ended purchasing shirts, who would have said that in an SG BF topic?

5 years ago

:D

5 years ago

I didn't buy any on Black Friday, but I love Qwertee!
Discovered them a few weeks ago and there Tee's are quite addictive!

Got some nice ones?

5 years ago

5 years ago

LOL, they are SO addictive!

That Cheshire Grin nearly lured me in, but since I bought a laptop, I forbade myself to buy any Tee's THIS sale.
Next sale......I am pretty sure I will get a few again! xD

5 years ago

If those eyes and mouth would glow without light...........

5 years ago

That would have been great and then it would have been an absolute MUST HAVE!

Too bad they didn't make it that way!

5 years ago

I've got a burner phone number I always reserve for this purpose. I am really interested in their FF15.

5 years ago

I managed to get FF XV on Friday when their 3% discount page on Facebook was still working (now it seems to be down) and got it for €14.35. Not a great difference, but still the best price I've seen so far.

5 years ago

A bit late as is only still valid today. Viveport has a 50% discount on a yearly subscription and it comes with a free copy of Fallout4 VR. I believe it is 65% discount for Americans but I am not sure about that. Viveport can now be used for Oculus owners as well. With this you can freely choose 5 vr titles (the good ones) a month, if a month is not enough you can pick the same title next month. For Europeans that means you can have this subscription and Fallout4 VR to keep for only € 44,99.

5 years ago

Well, I've been offline most of the day and I don't think it's worth adding it now since for me it's only one hour left till it's over, but thanks for adding it. Hopefully someone found it useful and got a nice deal.

5 years ago

I know I did lol. Downloaded 5 highly wl games already. And a 90% discount on another game I wanted. I was seriously thinking of getting a few of them during this sale but the price was too high. Now I have them and another 11 months to go. This bf was very good for me.

5 years ago

Downloaded 5 highly wl games already.

Sound like fun. Have fun playing them! ;)

This bf was very good for me.

+1. I grabbed a lot of great offers across many different areas of interest. Now, if only I had enough spare time as well, lol :D.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.