October 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ October 26th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† November 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Ring of Pain - gift link notification

Tools Up!

• Belarus, Russia excluded from activation

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Katana ZERO 98% of 35778 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/460950 W M 0 $14.99
Amnesia: Rebirth 77% of 4877 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/999220 W L 0 $29.99
John Wick Hex 69% of 140 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1405790 W M 0 $19.99
112 Operator 87% of 2333 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/793460 W M 0 $24.99
Guts and Glory 81% of 1409 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/537340 W M L 6 $14.99
Ring of Pain 92% of 1836 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/998740 W M 0 $19.99
GARAGE: Bad Trip 74% of 247 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/878580 W M 2 $14.99
The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia 86% of 566 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/940680 W M 2 $14.99
Tools Up! 77% of 495 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1004490 W 0 $19.99
Hiveswap Friendsim 94% of 1025 - - 1.95 CV app/833040 W M L 0 $12.99
Black Future '88 76% of 368 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/751820 W 0 $19.99
Syberia 3 49% of 1897 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/464340 W M 8 $29.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $237.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: The Groundz

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this lineup a trick ๐ŸŽญ or a treat ๐Ÿญ?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Oooof, this is a pretty bad month but Iโ€™ll still keep my subscription going otherwise the regrets will haunt ๐Ÿ‘ป me even in the afterlife โ˜ ๏ธ.
[New subscription] This time IGN managed to put the right ingredients in the cauldron โšฑ๏ธ of this bundle. I am bewitched! ๐Ÿฆ‰
[Maybe subscribe] Not all the featured games are interesting for me, but overall I still wouldnโ€™t call this a bad ๐Ÿฆ‡ lineup. I need my crystal ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ to help me decide.
[Pause] I donโ€™t see anything Spooktacular โšก among these titles.
[Cancelling / will not buy] None of the last months appealed to me ๐Ÿ–ค, therefore I think itโ€™s time to pull the plug completely โšฐ๏ธ.

At first, I wanted to say "easy skip", but I'm in the middle of Katana ZERO on XGP right now, and who knows, maybe by the end of it I'll want it in my Steam library forever. Besides that โ€” wanted 112 & Hex, already owned Hiveswap though, so it's not the worst month.

2 years ago

Remove Katana Zero and you got an Indiegala bundle....
I thought last month was bad but this is terrible! Another pause for me.
Thanks for the chart Lilly :3

2 years ago

I will probably bite once they offer the 6 dollar coupons in two weeks. Katana zero would be nice. Also, the completionist in me says take the hiveswap. back future 88 and john wick can go in the never-ending pile of backlog as well. 112 was already on my wishlist as well.

2 years ago

Well, we are on steamGIFTS so maybe you can gift the ones that you don't want ๐Ÿ™‚

2 years ago

Knowing there's a $6 coupon on the way and waiting for it makes logical sense. There's no rush with the kind of backlog one has these days.

2 years ago

How do you get the $6 coupons?

2 years ago

They've sent them out in the past. Last month's bundle they've sent it out several times (I'm guessing due to poor sales). Seeing as this bundle looks worst overall than last month, I think we'll get one.

2 years ago

How do I get on the list to get one? Pause my monthly? Or do I need to not be subscribed?

2 years ago

I'm not sure if pause monthly will get it, no subscribes people definitely. You have to make sure you're on the mailing list. It's sometimes random though but last month they've sent out the 6 dollar coupon reminder several times.

2 years ago

It seems that people who get those kind of offers aren't on any plan. I'm on classic, I pause more often than I buy and the best that I get is a $4 coupon after skipping 2-3 bundles in a row.

2 years ago

I'm on classic too. It's too good to jump ship to save $6 every so often.

2 years ago

It is. I'll grab the bundle if I'm (truly) interested in at least 1-2 games. Depending on the games, buying the bundle is less expensive than getting them when they're on sale. Plus, you can always gift and/or trade what you don't want... so all in all, it's usually a good deal. But... that October monthly, yeah...no. I went to pause and HB threw a $4 coupon at my face, but even for $8, I don't want it. Converted in my currency, that'd be around 11-12$. I can't justify to spend that amount for a game (Amnesia) that I only feel quite meh about. Still, I'd rather pause than cancel and hope to get a $6 offer. Although... that'd be nice if HB would offer long-time subscribers a 6-months-at-$6-each kinda deal once in a while. I'd probably bite.

2 years ago

They just emailed out the coupon: $6 for humble choice for the next three months.

2 years ago

Thanks. I signed up for the promos on another email now so hopefully I get the next one.

2 years ago

They normally send them out tuesday. If the bundle doesn't sell they might do it next week but I have a feeling they'll wait until the 26th for another email blast with this coupon. Good luck.

2 years ago

I am easy to sell but this is bad. Katana zero is good but not sure will pay bundle price of this alone

2 years ago

I won't skip because the highlights are some stuff I really wanted but holy shit if this isn't possibly the weakest Choice ever. Not even a matter of the selection -except Syberia 3, seriously? - but the fact one third of the bundle is recyclings.

2 years ago

Bad bundle in my opinion. Some of the previous one made me want to buy them even thought I couldn't, but this doesn't make want to buy it in the slightest. Glad I won't be sad this month for missing it. lol

2 years ago

Easy pause for me. Hope y'all find something you like!

2 years ago

I really want Katana Zero and Amnesia, but the rest... Another pause for me.

2 years ago

Well pause i guess again

2 years ago

absolutely the worst bundle i've seen on Humble in a long long time. Embarassing that THIS is their monthly headliner....

2 years ago

Contender for worst monthly?

2 years ago

easily

2 years ago

I've been getting monthlies for years and I think I paused only once before. I'm pausing this though.

2 years ago

I don't know about worst but, the first two pauses from me this year were last month and now Oct. I'm definitely picky but normally I'll bite if even one thing looks somewhat fun. This is kinda bottom of the barrel in my opinion though.

2 years ago

Eh, there's nothing I would really want to play here. Amnesia? I played some Dark Descent a while ago and found it too spoopy, not sure if Rebirth would also terrify me or not. Also, the recent mixed reviews doesn't really make me want to try it either so... it's another pawse for me.

2 years ago

bad dogo ๐Ÿ˜

View attached image.
2 years ago

The only game that seems interesting to me is Ring of Pain, and it's cheaper for me to buy it right now on Steam at 40% off than paying $12 USD for it.

2 years ago

I take a broad, forgiving view of Humble's monthlies, but there's not a lot I particularly want here - looks like a pause, this month.

2 years ago

Hiveswaps is a nice one. I want it for some time now but it's only 1/18 of the game since the rest are DLCs, they could have at least give it incl. all DLCs or whatever.

2 years ago

Apparently it does include everything
https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/eufspMd

2 years ago

Thanks, did not see that, that makes it VERY interesting since I wanted the game for a long time but never got it because of the many DLCs!

2 years ago

I was wondering if the new dlc (if added) would be included after you redeem it now (argument for relies on there being no price for any other dlc), but 18th volume was released in 2018 hehe, cool coincidence, so I guess the game development is complete, and there will be no more dlcs, making this train of thought needless.

2 years ago

Yeah the game is done, I expected that, but always hated it to get a message the game had a cool discount and then needing to pay that 17 more times since they never had a complete bundle, now at least I know when it has a cool discount and can buy it in 1 go when I ever get it :P

2 years ago

Today is the 1st time I've heard of this game, but on Steam store page I see that the only option for me to buy this game is "Buy Hiveswap Friendsim Complete", so I guess there'd be no need to pay 17 more times.
Alas, I see you already got it anyway Have fun! :3

2 years ago

Yes, someone was nice enough to give it to me, such nice people :3
But last time I checked the store page it wasn't a complete pack yet so somewhere this year they changed it :P

2 years ago

Holy fu*k, i thought the bundle quality was going down... But this one just surpassed my standards and went right to the bottom. Please HB, i just want to end my subscription, just make one half-good bundle and i'm out forever, please.

2 years ago

Katana Zero hardcore wishlist, Amnesia kind of nice, others unwanted / owned. I'll try to camp group buys, this is not my month.

2 years ago

Good!

2 years ago

Well. Hard one.
Only interested by 112 Op this month...

2 years ago

What the f...

2 years ago

Yeah, this stopped being funny

2 years ago

so bad

2 years ago

Easiest skip ever. And that's saying something.

2 years ago

guys you have problem with pausing? i paused, then got email about pause. 5 minutes later-i have email about unpausing....changed passwords etc. Pause again...5 minutes later-its unpaused

2 years ago

Paused :33 no issues, no other mails.

2 years ago

No issues (and no coupons lol)

2 years ago

Weird! No issues pausing outside of being asked to confirm a handful of times. Maybe contact support?

2 years ago

I paused - was paused last month too... so I got an email that my sub is unpaused - I doublechecked, said paused till November 30th or something... than later I got another email saying I paused again... sooo...

2 years ago

ok i actually checked if its paused or no(maybe glitched mail) and it is paused even im taking email about unpausing after i PAUSE

same situation, i was paused last month

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.