October 2021 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ October 26th, 2021: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† November 2nd 2021: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Ring of Pain - gift link notification

Tools Up!

• Belarus, Russia excluded from activation

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Katana ZERO 98% of 35778 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/460950 W M 0 $14.99
Amnesia: Rebirth 77% of 4877 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/999220 W L 0 $29.99
John Wick Hex 69% of 140 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1405790 W M 0 $19.99
112 Operator 87% of 2333 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/793460 W M 0 $24.99
Guts and Glory 81% of 1409 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/537340 W M L 6 $14.99
Ring of Pain 92% of 1836 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/998740 W M 0 $19.99
GARAGE: Bad Trip 74% of 247 โค ๐Ÿ† 0.00 CV โ˜  app/878580 W M 2 $14.99
The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia 86% of 566 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/940680 W M 2 $14.99
Tools Up! 77% of 495 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1004490 W 0 $19.99
Hiveswap Friendsim 94% of 1025 - - 1.95 CV app/833040 W M L 0 $12.99
Black Future '88 76% of 368 - ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/751820 W 0 $19.99
Syberia 3 49% of 1897 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/464340 W M 8 $29.99

โ˜  - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Retail:

• $237.88

CV:

Humble Original / Extras: The Groundz

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 12 10 12
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this lineup a trick ๐ŸŽญ or a treat ๐Ÿญ?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] Oooof, this is a pretty bad month but Iโ€™ll still keep my subscription going otherwise the regrets will haunt ๐Ÿ‘ป me even in the afterlife โ˜ ๏ธ.
[New subscription] This time IGN managed to put the right ingredients in the cauldron โšฑ๏ธ of this bundle. I am bewitched! ๐Ÿฆ‰
[Maybe subscribe] Not all the featured games are interesting for me, but overall I still wouldnโ€™t call this a bad ๐Ÿฆ‡ lineup. I need my crystal ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ to help me decide.
[Pause] I donโ€™t see anything Spooktacular โšก among these titles.
[Cancelling / will not buy] None of the last months appealed to me ๐Ÿ–ค, therefore I think itโ€™s time to pull the plug completely โšฐ๏ธ.

worst bundle so far. easy skip.

2 years ago

The funny thing: even when they gave away Metro Exodus or Control, people were complaining.

2 years ago

can you really compare that one with this?

2 years ago

You're right: you can't. However, the bundled Steam version of "Control" was buggy and unmaintained without DLCs, so the complaints were quite justified. And Metro Exodus just wasn't my cup of tea (I gave it to a friend though).

2 years ago

wow, that is junk bundle....even Fanaticals bundles are much better for much lower price...

2 years ago

I really thought, after last month it couldn't get any worse, but, damn, I was wrong. I had 9 out of 12 ignored on Steam already, I already owned one (Syberia 3, rebundled 8 times according to the chart here, wow, great deal) and I just ignored the remaining 2 on Steam. I wonder what's next? Digital Homicide leftovers?

2 years ago

Revenge of 1 dollar bundles, with 99% of keys being dupe?

2 years ago

I paused. Even when the games aren't that exciting I keep the subscription active because there's usually enough unbundled content I don't own that makes keeping the sub active an okay move. However, if you regularly buy bundles either from HB or other sites this month selection is pretty bad. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Guts and Glory, The Textorcist, and Siberia 3 on there. Like wtf... If you're not going to offer a AAA game or two you should at least avoid offering smaller games that have been bundled 6+ times or been give away for free.

2 years ago

Couldn't agree more, especially on Guts and Glory. Wasn't that in one of those $2 megabundles from Fanatical a while back? I remember not getting many entries when I gave away my key for it.

2 years ago

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/mega-bundle-2
3โ‚ฌ bundle... And many more...

2 years ago

Got guts and glory in an alienwarearena giveway couple years ago, so yeah, getting a freebie in a monthly is the ultimate insult.

2 years ago

+999999999 im with you...instapause, lots of rebundled games and 0 AAA games? i was thinking last month was the worst ever seen (golf AAA game) but this month...o my godness..xDD

2 years ago

I'm interested in Katana Zero and Black Future, but that is about it. I have a very strong feeling that both of these are going to end up in cheaper Fanatical bundles or go free on Epic or Amazon in the next few months (based on how many recent Choice games have ended up going one of those routes over the past few months).

Pausing, unless HB decides to hand me decent coupon.

2 years ago

Same thoughts I had. And Katana Zero is already on Xbox Game Pass right now if you have that.

2 years ago

It's slated to leave XBPG on the 15th, from what I understand. I don't currently have a subscription, but even if I did I wouldn't have time to get through it before it leaves.

2 years ago

Ah-ha, yeah, that's the downside to the subscription services like that. Games come and go. I bought a couple years' worth of xbox live when they were cheap last year and it converted to game pass ultimate, but TBH I've mainly played the same few games the whole time.

2 years ago

Yeah, that's part of why I never went in on game pass. I like the idea, but I feel like I wouldn't play enough on it to get my money's worth. And with already having a huge backlog of games that I actually own (especially when I count all of the Epic, Prime, itch, GoG, etc freebies I've accumulated), it is really tough to justify paying a subscription fee for games I don't get to keep.

Seems like a fantastic deal for people who don't own many games but have tons of free time, though.

2 years ago

Finished Katana Zero in two nights, 4 hours binge play. It's totally doable before it leaves Game Pass.
Great great game, but doesn't deserve to be thrown here into this pile of trash.

2 years ago

monthly bundle should include 2-4 good games instead of 12 indie junk

2 years ago

either they step it up and put at least a AAA game in there next month or they lose a subscriber

2 years ago

This bundle is so bad that I decided to come back here (over a year after deleting my account) to complain about it!

Edit:
To make it clear, this is the same connected steam account and I had to wait a year to come back after deleting it as the site enforces.

2 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ธ

2 years ago

Whelp!
I mean I'll probably still get it, I doubt that Katana ZERO will appear in too many bundles after all.
The only other wishlisted game is 112 Operator though. Ring of Pain and Black Future '88 look interesting enough too, after a quick check.
But the rest? The weakest Amnesia game. The weakest Bithell game. And lots of rebundles or genres I'd only consider playing for games of the highest quality. Which clearly isn't being delivered here.

2 years ago

worst monhlty i have seen even for 6$ just no

2 years ago

Glad I cancelled my sub 2 months ago.

2 years ago

This is what happens when they give the middle finger to subscribers by throwing bribes all around to force everyone to buy for 50% off, this will only continue to go downhill. Either they put a strict stop the discount when pausing, or they'll go lower than indie gala quality...

2 years ago

Man...

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Nothing interesting in this bundle for me. I didn't buy last month's for 6 dollars because by the time I got the offer I already traded for the game I wanted the most (Not For Broadcast). Kind of regret it now as even the rest of last month's is way better than this.

2 years ago

Meh...?

2 years ago

yuh

2 years ago

I really wish they kept the high price AND quality instead of diarrhoeaing the $6/mo offers and dragging everything down.

2 years ago

and classic subscribers like me are never even offered the deals because they only care about new customers and not loyal long-time users who get shafted

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

Tell me about it, I'm subscribed since the first monthly and the best deal I ever got was $99/y. Which was great, but not for the kind of bundles we get recently...

2 years ago

Humble:
"We do the work of finding great games so you don't have to"
"NEW, HANDPICKED GAMES EVERY MONTH"

Also, Humble:
Finds, picks Syberia 3 (49% rating)

2 years ago

the rating is not the worst part, it's being bundled 8 times already... :-/

2 years ago

This is a very weak package (as many as two games that were free), but I would probably buy it for $ 6 for the Katana ZERO.
I hope for a coupon, just like last month

2 years ago

this is the easiest skip I have seen in a long time.

That being said, you are wonderful, Lilly, and we appreciate your hard work!!!

2 years ago

Thank you for the kind words!

2 years ago

wtf is this

2 years ago

Not to be a downer, but I don't remember the last time I got excited for one of these.

2 years ago

Itโ€™s been a while.
Normally, I can remember the most recent good bundle, as it tended to be one or two months back.
Now? No clue

2 years ago

Katana Zero is a great game, highly recommended. If you're getting it for $6 it would def be worth it. I already own it though, and everything else seems really mediocre so another pause for me.

2 years ago

My hopes were not high, but holy fuck.

2 years ago

same

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.