6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Which Final Fantasy should come to Steam next?

View Results
Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy 2
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

Yes you can. My brother has a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters in Business Management. My degrees are in Business Law and Illustration.

6 years ago

Technically almost all subjects can be interlinked to each other so i would say yes, but it would be harder going into another subject that you didn't learn previously

6 years ago

In my experience a lot of these colleges will have someone on staff to answer these sorts of questions. You should reach out to the places you're planning on attending with a list of questions! Good luck with game development! I think a lot of game developers would tell you that the best way to learn is practice! Maybe consider attending some game jams and meeting other people learning the field!

6 years ago

+1

It totally depends on the college you want to go to... nobody in here can give you a definitive answer.

I would recommend this:

1. research for the best colleges in that field

2. filter which of those you can afford

3. filter which cities you like/dislike

4. apply

5. go to the best/most liked that accepts you

6 years ago

Exactly this: reach out to the colleges you're considering and see what they say to your questions.

6 years ago

That's interesting; I always thought you could only get a Masters in the same major you got your Bachelors.

Which Final Fantasy should come to Steam next?

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

6 years ago

Short answer, the requirements for pursuing a Master's degree varies university to university. As noted by others, it's best to check directly with the universities you're interested in attending.

What you can expect as a rather likely circumstance, however, is to at the very least have the classes core to the major's undergraduate degree integrated into your Master's studies. Generally you can get some courses knocked off if you can show equitable experience with your existing degree- but for a technical degree like Computer Science, it seems likely you'll end up repeating all the courses required for the undergraduate degree (excluding core curriculum and electives). Checking with my local university, that'd be about 66 hours of coursework- that is, about half the hours for a full bachelor's degree.

6 years ago

Closed 5 years ago by Kirikagure.