3 Tiers, 11 Items

21 Jul 2020 - 04 Aug 2020

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

USD EUR GBP CAD AUD NZD TRY RUB PHP
Tier 1 1 0.87 0.79 1.35 1.43 1.52 6.86 71.61 49.44
in USD* $1 $1 $1 $1 $1.01 $1.01 $1 $1.01 $1
Tier 3 15 13.12 11.95 20.35 21.47 22.92 102.92 1074.21 741.74
in USD* $15 $15.01 $15.18 $15.12 $15.21 $15.16 $15.03 $15.16 $15.03

* Converted to USD using 2020-07-21 exchange rates (the lowest converted prices are bolded)

❗IMPORTANT ❗Currently, activating A Year Of Rain {49584} will also add CryoFall to your account. Don't waste a key for CryoFall by activating it first.

Please keep in mind that Daedalic might decide to give new or also existing customers new keys that don't include CryoFall any more.
There is also a very low chance that they revoke the current keys.

❗IMPORTANT ❗ The package was switched to A Year Of Rain {433629} and does not include CryoFall any more.

New purchases receive this package.
The unrevealed keys were updated as well, regardless of when the bundle was bought. confirmation

All keys are ROW (no region restriction).

🔑 Full list of subs

Tier 1 - 1 USD | 0.87 EUR | 0.79 GBP | 1.35 CAD | 1.43 AUD | 1.52 NZD | 6.86 TRY | 71.61 RUB | 49.44 PHP

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
The Night of the Rabbit 89% of 1768 🏆 3.00 CV app/230820 W M 8 $19.99
Fire: Ungh’s Quest 85% of 268 🏆 1.50 CV app/325520 W M L 2 $9.99
A Year Of Rain 47% of 312 - 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/319540 W 1 $14.99

Tier 2 - BTA (lowest reported: 7.85 USD | 6.75 EUR)

CryoFall 78% of 1396 🏆 3.00 CV app/829590 W 1 $19.99
State of Mind 82% of 537 🏆 4.50 CV app/437630 W M L 2 $29.99
The Great Perhaps 76% of 209 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1016930 W M L 0* $9.99
AER Memories of Old 88% of 1599 🏆 2.25 CV app/331870 W M L 3 $14.99

Tier 3 - 15 USD | 13.12 EUR | 11.95 GBP | 20.35 CAD | 21.47 AUD | 22.92 NZD | 102.92 TRY | 1074.21 RUB | 741.74 PHP

Iratus: Lord of the Dead 85% of 3290 🏆 29.99 CV app/807120 W M L 0* $29.99
The Suicide of Rachel Foster 71% of 937 - 🏆 17.99 CV app/1057750 W 0 $17.99
Iron Danger 80% of 192 - 🏆 34.99 CV app/899310 W 0 $34.99
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth 93% of 1995 🏆 4.50 CV app/234270 W M L 3 $29.99
  • Bonus: 1 Month Free of Humble Choice for New Subscribers (Must purchase the highest tier to receive coupon!)

The initial key for A Year Of Rain activated the following:

A Year Of Rain 47% of 312 - 🏆 2.25 CV 1 app/319540 W 1 $14.99
CryoFall 78% of 1396 🏆 3.00 CV app/829590 W 2 $19.99
A Year Of Rain - Supporter Pack (DLC) No user reviews - - 14.99 CV app/1125610 W 0 $14.99
A Year Of Rain - Artbook & Strategy Guide (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 CV app/945011 W M L 0 $ -
A Year Of Rain - Soundtrack No user reviews - - 2.99 CV app/945010 W 0 $2.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $44.97
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $119.93
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $232.89

CV:

• Tier 1 = 4.50
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 15.74
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 103.21

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you in a Daedalic State of Mind?

View Results
[Tier 1] One dollar money Rain – worth it.
[BTA] Bought this unaware that The Great Perhaps is 75% off on Steam anyway.
[Tier 3] It's the Suicide of my July budget.
[Have] Memories Of Old Bundles, nothing more.
[Skip] Daedalic will put their T3 goods at 90% off before soon, I can wait.

I only own one of these games so I'm not appalled per se, although I've yet to check if T3 holds interest for me or not.

3 years ago

3 T3 Wishlisted game. and I dont have that much Daedalic games (except those T2 games)
will wait for august as I'm already out of budget for this month lol.

3 years ago

I have everything I would actually play from this. Plenty of rebundles there too that doesn't make it worth it.

3 years ago

"We are glad to say that everyone of you, who purchased the game until now/until the 27th of February 2020 will find a copy of our Sci-Fi Multiplayer Survival Title “Cryofall” in their library - as an additional “Thank You” for believing in our first vision of the game. Additionally we will step out of Early Access and lower the pricing of A Year of Rain after February 27th - this is when you will be gifted your copy of Cryofall as well."

This is in their last post regarding maintenance mode and is the reason why you receive Cryofall in that key.

3 years ago

Hmmm. I wouldn't mind T3 as the only one I already have is Pillars of the Earth. But T1 and 2 are mostly duplicates.. Maybe not this time.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Since the converted prices are fairer this time around, why not $1, and make GA for repeats.

3 years ago

The lowest price was apparently $7.85 (application screenshot)
https://i.ibb.co/gFfvR8F/D619-DC63-8405-4389-BBFD-16-CB02-A3-FD16.png

3 years ago

Dang. I am waiting for Iratus to finally be bundled but they put it in a weekly bundle instead of the monthly >.<

Well... guess I'll wait some more then. Nothing else interests me from this. Pretty sweet deal for new subs though.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

3 years ago

I only want Iratus: Lord of the Dead & Iron Danger.
Tier 3 too expansive. Normal is US$12.00 now increase to $15.
If both in tier 2 about $8.00 then I will buy.

3 years ago

Wait so I also get Cyrofall if I buy the tier 1 bundle?
And are they still giving out keys that includes Cyrofall so I can quickly buy and activate it.

3 years ago

I'm confused since Daedalic bundles used to be adventure bundles. Well okay everyone has Deponia by now ofc

3 years ago

Beware, the Daedalic games are often bundled and there are good chances to see them in the upgoming Humble Choice bundles.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

I just bought Tier 1 for 1€.
Activated, "Cryofall" is still a part of "A Year Of Rain".
Just for information :)

Btw: Thanks for this great work here regarding all the Humble Bundles. It is always a great help to me to clarify questionable circumstances. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

3 years ago

Thank you for the confirmation and for the kind words.

3 years ago

I bought Tier 1 for Fire and The Year of the Rain.

The Great Perhaps is the only game I am missing from Tier 2. Is it worth buying that for slightly over $2 on steam or gmg?

3 years ago

It's not worth buying at all, it's such a boring game. The premise is interesting but there's not any kind of story there to make you keep going and the gameplay is pretty annoying (clunky controls + requiring speed at times is never a good combination).

3 years ago

Thanks. Without a good story, I don't think I will enjoy it then, so I will just skip it.

3 years ago

Rachel Foster for that price, including all the other games? Not bad, actually. Bought T3. Would have bought Rachel Foster alone for more than that anyway.

3 years ago

No more CryoFall in T1. Russian region.

3 years ago

And they does not revoked keys from earlier. For me it's a win :>

3 years ago

Did you try revealing now a key bought yesterday?

3 years ago

Can't really tell. Key which I bought yesterday is already redeemed. And there's no new key on humble for me.

3 years ago

They replaced the package for everyone, not only for RU / CIS. The new key is still ROW, but does not include CryoFall indeed.

3 years ago

I figured this would happen,

I bought T1 right away since Humble in the past has changed the keys they issued whenever they/the dev made a mistake that benefits buyers, I'm 99.9% sure people who redeemed early will get to keep cryofall unless they can somehow change the sub after the fact.

3 years ago

They cannot do anything to the sub, or the keys, in that way.
They could only revoke keys and issue new ones (won't happen).
Alternatively they could only swap out the existing (given out) keys on the HB key pages, but that means giving early buyers more free copies of A Year of Rain.

3 years ago

Is Tier 1 worth it for Fire: Ungh’s Quest? That's all I would want out of the games I don't already own. At least at the price of T2. I can wait on any of those.

3 years ago

Yes, the game is pretty fun.

3 years ago

Noticed that "A Year Of Rain" activation was renamed to "A Year Of Rain (Outdated)" for those who bought T1 early and received Cryofall as part of the "A Year Of Rain" cdkey.

3 years ago

.. and it's not even changed on SteamDB yet: https://steamdb.info/sub/49584/apps/
Guess it'll only be updated when someone runs the token dumper?

3 years ago

A Year Of Rain is possible to play with bots? Cause it seems that multiplayer is already dead.

3 years ago

Currently, it is unknown whether the unredeemed keys were updated as well.

I bought the bundle ~45 minutes after it was released and only just revealed my A Year Of Rain key and received 433629.

3 years ago

Thank you for the confirmation.

3 years ago

The unredeemed keys were updated as well

I think you meant unrevealed. The keys which were revealed before they swapped subs (and redeemed or not) weren't updated.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.