Hey there everyone! Just took a look. Well over 700 games listed through SteamDB that are at 90% off. From $.50 to $2.99. These are just the games and not any DLC. You can play with the list sorter all you want. Look for 80%. See what games have cards. All that fun stuff.

Sorry, just making this post for fun since I keep seeing, "90% off this fun game" titles popping up. ;D

Anyway, check it out if you want. :D
https://steamdb.info/sales/?displayOnly=Game&min_reviews=0&min_rating=0&min_discount=90

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Was this infor helpful?

View Results
YES!
NO!
BAKA! Everyone knows about SteamDB!
If it aint FREE! I ain't Buyin!

I get the 90% off random game ones (mostly), but lately people post just very odd sales, e.g., for super uninteresting stuff, so thanks for your initiative. I've been also perceiving those threads as pretty much spam.

Steam has a wishlist feature and then there is isthereanydeal which you can customize to your heart's content to be alerted of any sale you need with all the options and all the shops. I seriously don't need to know what random game on other people's wishlists is on sale :rolleyes:

1 year ago

I find Steambd to be nice for it's sorting features. Sure, it's not the best possible deals out there.

Though I prefer GG.deals over isthereanydeal. I find it more user friendly. I easily have my steam wishlist linked for quick access to see if anything is a great deal. Which I have yet to figure out how to get on isthereanydeal yet. Being easy to figure out makes a huge difference when you just start using a site. :D

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 11 months ago.

1 year ago*

That's cool and all but GG.deals just had my wishlist synced. Simple!
I have easy drop down sort and filters, which I can save those preset filters. Filter by discount (i love), rating, keys type, shops (most legit shops), type, genre, tags and even features (like achievos or steam trading cards).

Dark/Light mode switch right at the top of the site (dark mode so easy on the eyes).

Deals button to see all the deals and use the same sort/filter features but they have a preset button already for Historic Deals. Click it and you only get the games that are currently being sold some place at a History Low.

Then the way the display game pages. I mean check out the page for Mordhau - https://gg.deals/game/mordhau/
So easy to digest. First you get your list of prices (low to high) from official stores. Then a list of keyshop (low to high). The key shops have a rating system to show how many sketchy things could happen on them. A very fair warning.
Then you get in Bundle (current to expired), DLC and then special packs or release like ultras and complete packs.

Then some game related info.... THEN... SALES HISTORY! A easy to follow graph showing both legit sales and keyshop sales. You can turn off key shops if you want. So you can see how often the game has gone on sale and from who. It's great if you want to buy it later when it's cheaper to see when it will probably go on sale.

Look, I know. I love GG.deals so much, I might as well marry them. I just could not help talking about them in my reply. I have used other sites but it's just so easy to use them and I am a simple guy. ;D

1 year ago

order it by Rating and you can see there's nothing really special to buy

1 year ago

What are you talking about. 83% Rating and at 90% off. You can get the Very Possitive, Japanese Women - Animated Jigsaw Puzzles on steam.
Now you can not only solve puzzles but feel like a creeper watching Japanese women in daily life situations. OH BOY!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/617610/Japanese_Women__Animated_Jigsaws/?curator_clanid=4777282&utm_source=SteamDB

;P

1 year ago

heheh

1 year ago

An almost even split among the votes? Impossibru.

Also thanks for the PSA. I do agree that seeing all those "X% off" threads lately were raising expectations but more often than not I found myself a wee bit disappointed.

1 year ago

Not to mention can be very useful. I like to look up super cheap games that might have really nice trading cards and badges. You know the kind. The ones that actually go with full art and not just head shots or pixels. So, I selected 90%, Show only games with Steam Trading Cards. Then even sorted by end date of sale.

Bam! Fortissimo FA has some Really nice cards.
https://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?gamepage-appid-844920
For fans of cute anime girls that is. Also good background and that Angry Wolf emoji is cute. All that for a Buck.
Only sad part is the game is not in english. Oh well, it's a simple visual novel. I really don't play those for the story. ;P

1 year ago

I mean I prefer playing for the plot but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy other assets as well! And I agree, I feel like some deals are worth it for cute or fun emojis too! I had a friend who would buy every game game that dropped cat-related emojis, haha.

1 year ago

I made my choice to make them all exactly equal at 21, just for you.

1 year ago

A shame I was not there to witness it, but thank you all the same, haha.

1 year ago

Yeah, which there are only 2 that are on my wishlist so...

1 year ago

So you read this thread and immediately felt inclined to share some random sale?
I'd applaud you for stopping to spam the forum with these. I have a huge wishlist and quite some items are on sale. Do I post about them here? No. Why would I? Why do you?

1 year ago

Can you tell me what I said wrong in my above comment? I just said that there are only 2 games in my wishlist, so, what's wrong with that? Everyone is free to post whatever they want, you can share some "random sale" as well, I'm not against you... + I close my discussions about sales/deals when they expires.

1 year ago

What I feel is wrong about posting sales is: imagine everyone would do it. From my wishlist there are currently 32 items on sale. Should I post a thread about each and everyone of them? Should everbody do it? What would this forum then be? A "hey look, this game is on sale" forum. As Kitania has mentioned, there are sites with this particular purpose. They exist! We don't need this forum to alert ourselves of any random sale, that's not what it is for. It's spam. Unless it is an outstanding deal people would easily miss otherwise. But then your thread: The Max Payne Collection. All of these games have been bundled. Meh. The sale is 70% off. Meh. Why would anyone care about this particular sale? Unless they have in on their wishlists, but then, they probably already know it is on sale. There are thousands of games on sale on Steam. Why post about this one, which is completely unspectacular?
Yes, everyone can post what they want, but again, why do you post these deals?

1 year ago

Actually everyone is not free to post what ever they want. There are rules and guidelines. I don't think what you posted brakes them though. So it's all good.

@eeev - What eeev is talking about is kind trying to limit the number of posts about random discounts and such. Like we don't need to see all the 10-20% off, but a really good discount or a historic low is usually a welcome thread. I have been were you are now. I have posted thinking I was showing off a great deal. Only to get hounded that it was useless info and such. It happens.

That's why we now try to share good info to better the searches. Like telling people about SteamDB or GG.deals (isthereanydeals is ok). As they help you find a great deal or even if there are any free games to. :D

Still, never be afraid to share a deal you think is great. That is what this area is for. At worse, you will get some grumpy people and you can just be like, "MEH! What eva!" ;P

1 year ago

I got "Golf Around!" for $1.13! It has overwhelmingly positive reviews, looks like such a good mini-golf game for the price! Thanks for this site :)

1 year ago

Got CyberTaxi for 99 cents. It's basically a spiritual successor to Quarantine, which is awesome.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1420850/CyberTaxi/

1 year ago

Nice and a History Low to. :D

1 year ago

Yeah, it's definitely a great price. Gotta love PC gaming.

I just hope the game isn't as hard as Quarantine.

Here's Quarantine BTW, for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abrKxAHJ7qU&t=7s

1 year ago

I like the general idea of the 90% off post, the only issue is that whatever I have in my library is something I already want to play, and it's 100% off. Also whatever got to 90% discount is likely past a few bundles or so...

Though I have to say, the site works wonderfully, it's super easy to hide ignored games, then get through a few dozen in just minutes, even ignoring the unwanted ones on the go. And as for the 1€ games, they are unlikely to get cheaper even in bundles, so they are a safe bet. (and even if they end up in a bundle, it's giftable/tradeable/ not a big monetary loss)

Also, wth is this: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1949930/Animaddicts_4/
The dev has 4 Animaddicts games, 1 and 2 are in early access, and 1 & 3 shares bosses. Also it's a low-effort, horribly running Cuphead wannabe. Except 4, that's Getting Over it with re-using the same Cuphead-wannabe art, including the repeated boss from 1 and 3:D

1 year ago

It's a nice tool. Though ya, at 90%. Most of the games tend to be garbage. There are some great games though. Some time great limited time sales. You can also keep an eye out for games that go free as well. :D

1 year ago

Only single WL, after this morning purchase. 👍😎

1 year ago

One is better then none. ;P Happy Gaming to you.

1 year ago

Thank you. You just cost me $20 USD. :P

1 year ago

What the heck did you buy?

1 year ago

22 games that cost an average of 91 cents each. Although most of them were actually 49 cents, with a few being over a dollar.

1 year ago

Welp, then this post served you well. Or.... well maybe your wallet does not think so. ;P

1 year ago

Exactly

1 year ago

Bumpalicious

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.